Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use any indicators to predict Bitcoin price movement - page 2. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
bitcoin movement is very wild, so it is very difficult to predict using indicators, I prefer trading altcoin vs usd whose movement is stable, indicators can not predict fully but can help.
i think altcoin movement is even wilder than bitcoins, you need to be more careful with alts
In the past I used to use the technical analysis I used in the Forex market to apply to the bitcoin candlestick analysis, but things did not work out because the bitcoin fluctuated too large and did not follow the rule of thumb. Anyway. Much of the knowledge I gained from the forex market that I applied to the commercial crypto was to find support and resistance.
A good experience, and I've studied candle stick and some terms in reading graphs. I am very difficult how this works.
I got bored and left it
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
bitcoin movement is very wild, so it is very difficult to predict using indicators, I prefer trading altcoin vs usd whose movement is stable, indicators can not predict fully but can help.
i think altcoin movement is even wilder than bitcoins, you need to be more careful with alts
In the past I used to use the technical analysis I used in the Forex market to apply to the bitcoin candlestick analysis, but things did not work out because the bitcoin fluctuated too large and did not follow the rule of thumb. Anyway. Much of the knowledge I gained from the forex market that I applied to the commercial crypto was to find support and resistance.
Activity: 119
Glab Trotter
In a market as feverish as that of crypto I find it useless to use the indicators that we are taught on free sites, the market is too small and above all enough good news or bad news that nothing can hold
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hey, let me open by saying Bitcoin is not stock as I know people will respond in such. I merely use stock as an explanation point. I am in the market and real estate as well as gold. With each of these I can follow some information, though not fool proof, that can give me an idea on what a particular investment might do. I see here on this forum people actually say "think positive Bitcoin will go up". Certainly the confidence people have in btc effects it's price but staying positive is not a magic bullet. Thus far I see people's confidence, volume and news reports are the main driving points behind btc movements do you follow anymore.
Yes ofcourse , i usually uses the indication in the news and rumours that runs in the social media platforms .
If you can consider the past where a news was rapidly spreading in the cryptocurrency that china is going to ban icos and exchange and at that time i realised fully that people will leave trust with the cryptocurrency investment and in that case they wi withdraw thier investment .
Thus i n the same way i make consideration that what may be done in the incoming time with the rumours and news and that will results into with most probability that i considering  .and i also think that these are better way to make trading .
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Prediction of Bitcoin price depends upon the use of bitcoin in transactions. If bitcoin having more applications than it's price will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Hey, let me open by saying Bitcoin is not stock as I know people will respond in such. I merely use stock as an explanation point. I am in the market and real estate as well as gold. With each of these I can follow some information, though not fool proof, that can give me an idea on what a particular investment might do. I see here on this forum people actually say "think positive Bitcoin will go up". Certainly the confidence people have in btc effects it's price but staying positive is not a magic bullet. Thus far I see people's confidence, volume and news reports are the main driving points behind btc movements do you follow anymore.
Indeed, no one can predict the price of Bitcoin properly. But I think Bitcoin is currently moving towards a positive path. One of the indicators that I use often is that I see how Bitcoin is currently being trusted, when Bitcoin has more and more users, so I'm pretty sure there will be a Bitcoin price increase. This is a law of demand and I believe this also happens to all things including Bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

Trade/ invest world is not an easy way to make money and that's way, indicator created to help us find the buy/ sell area as a sign. From your post, I believe you say, we only trust " trend " and supported by news ( fundamental ). Let me try it, not all people like you say because there's also technical indicator ( depend chart price action & volume ) and I'm part of it. To decide my strategy ( op, tp, sl ) only use valid number data not news and until now still give me income. About people who believe ( faith ) about bitcoin and see only news, as long give income, it's not problem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
In any currencies fluctuation was in hard to define, because sometimes it was increasing up and sometimes it was decreasing down. Also we don't need to indicators to predict the movement of bitcoin in the market, because if you believe in this coin only you need to do is to hold it and trust that this crypto are going into the moon in the future. I know it is hard to believe but this is the reality that we need to believe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
One of the reasons why people here on forum are confidently enough to say that Bitcoin will go up is because of what they read on an article from reliable sources. Another thing is that, being confident gives them a good result because bitcoin really increased in just a month. I actually monitor the movement of the market and it’s a good thing to do. We cannot blame them for being confident because that’s what an investors needs.
Activity: 112
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I often use MACD, RSI, Ichimoku, Stoch RSI, Awesome Oscillator to analysis and predict Bitcoin price movement.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
I don't think there is a reliable indicator to assess or predict the value of bitcoin or its price movement because if there is really an indicator whether the value will go up or down I'm sure investors are now millionaires because they will know the exact timing to do investments and withdrawals also no one will incurred any lose from bitcoin price dump and I don't people will ever got panic whenever theres a fluctuations
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Yes, there are some applications or advice by the experts that I know; with the help of this indicators, I can make a wise decision based on the facts that I gather.
It will be a great help not just for me but to other people as well to avoid conflicts resulting to wrong decision.

I do not use any indicators to determine the future price of bitcoins or altcoins , although it is recommended to use them to better understand the outcome of future value. However if you compare it with forex, we do not find much tools here in bittrex and poloniex as they have only limited indicators.
Its not really necessary for those exchanges to put up the same indicators just like what we saw on forex because they do know that TA wont really be always effective on trading cryptos but yet they do still put up the basic indicators and some tools on putting up trend lines, support and resistance TA would really be already just fine for me. Dont need for those complicated techtools.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
Yes i do use many indicators both technical and fundamental indicators in order to predict the bitcoin price movement, something like RSI,Bollinger bands, Volume price analysis, Price action, and ADX by which i have mastered the trading skills. Bitcoin price movement is not a easy job for me without these indicators. Along with these indicators, i also track about daily bitcoin-related activities so that i don't miss the fundamental factors that influences the bitcoin price movement and by this way, I predict the bitcoin movement.
Predicting bitcoin is not that easy and sometimes you just have to make use of your discretion as you keep using the indicators. The thing is that you cannot do without them and for those who think news is all they need; they will always end up missing the most important part of a good trade which we all know indicators can only help you achieve.

Once you know what you are looking for, set an entry and exit position and stick to it as you move with the trend to help with your decision making.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Yes, there are some applications or advice by the experts that I know; with the help of this indicators, I can make a wise decision based on the facts that I gather.
It will be a great help not just for me but to other people as well to avoid conflicts resulting to wrong decision.

I do not use any indicators to determine the future price of bitcoins or altcoins , although it is recommended to use them to better understand the outcome of future value. However if you compare it with forex, we do not find much tools here in bittrex and poloniex as they have only limited indicators.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Bitcoin is not stocks but there do behave the same way and you can used your trading stocks knowledge for bitcoin trading or investment. It might see different but most times obey the same trading rules and investment! I have been using candlesticks formation in trading forex and the same thing I am using in bitcoin/altcoin trading. However we should also praise the impact of fundamentals analysis in bitcoin trading as this always couse most of the price fluctuations we do experience in the market.
I have been using candlesticks pattern and price action in trading stock or spot forex successfully although most of the times when using it with bitcoin it defies technical analysis however fundamental news most often propel the prices of Cryptos e.g bitcoin I think indicators might work well on long term  frame I.e  daily or weekly timeframe might not work well on shorter timeframe e.g hourly timeframe due to it's high volatility.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I can guarantee that your predictions won't be 100 percent right no matter what . You cannot manipulate Bitcoin and decide it's price. Who knows some banker comes out of nowhere and calls Bitcoin fraud again. Then it might easily fall down and then people will panic sell Bitcoins. Also we have every right to make estimations and act according to that , but we should always be prepared for some changes in it and act accordingly.
I totally agree with your thoughts. because I am one of the many people who invest in bitcoin and also trading on bitcoins and the decisions you mention here are indeed our own choices and how those people depend on each bitcoin.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I can say yes. It's imposible as a trader if not using Indicators. Some trader experts said, at least you have to used 3-5 indicators while trading. My personal indicators are RSI, CCI, Ichimoku Cloud and Bollinger Bands. Those indicators are enough to me for gain profits as a swing trader.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I can guarantee that your predictions won't be 100 percent right no matter what . You cannot manipulate Bitcoin and decide it's price. Who knows some banker comes out of nowhere and calls Bitcoin fraud again. Then it might easily fall down and then people will panic sell Bitcoins. Also we have every right to make estimations and act according to that , but we should always be prepared for some changes in it and act accordingly.
Pages:
Jump to: