Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use any indicators to predict Bitcoin price movement - page 5. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Using indicators on BTC just doesn't work well.

Just wondering, am I the only one who talks to myself out loud when I do TA?
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
I doubt if anyone has a perfect indicator that could have predicted this current price hike  Huh I feel pump actions and FOMO could be responsible
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Hey, let me open by saying Bitcoin is not stock as I know people will respond in such. I merely use stock as an explanation point. I am in the market and real estate as well as gold. With each of these I can follow some information, though not fool proof, that can give me an idea on what a particular investment might do. I see here on this forum people actually say "think positive Bitcoin will go up". Certainly the confidence people have in btc effects it's price but staying positive is not a magic bullet. Thus far I see people's confidence, volume and news reports are the main driving points behind btc movements do you follow anymore.

It is true that optimism is not enough to justify our decisions in the market, but to be honest, after a decade of experience trading in different markets, I have come to the conclusion that the indicators of technical analysis do not seem to provide sufficient reliability to predict with absolute certainty the future performance of the markets, and this is especially true in a market as new and volatile as it is the crypto market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
There is really no much indicator as you have to still make some decisions based on what you can see. All you have is your own skills and following of trend to know what the outcome of a particular trade may be. Without that, you will only end up getting lost. Most times I watch out for the activities on the charts to know what I can apply and usually, I look out for triangular formations, the OBV and some downtrend followed by resistance breaking.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Hey, let me open by saying Bitcoin is not stock as I know people will respond in such. I merely use stock as an explanation point. I am in the market and real estate as well as gold. With each of these I can follow some information, though not fool proof, that can give me an idea on what a particular investment might do. I see here on this forum people actually say "think positive Bitcoin will go up". Certainly the confidence people have in btc effects it's price but staying positive is not a magic bullet. Thus far I see people's confidence, volume and news reports are the main driving points behind btc movements do you follow anymore.
Confidence isnt a new thing here on bitcoin investment which even though its not a magic bullet but you cant really remove it on investors mind about those assumptions since we did already witness this thing to rose up its price upto these years.I would say that price increase or movement do really need fundamentals all the time and cannot be read up or use up by some technical analysis which i did already observe when i was trading this thing.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Most a time i check on different crypto currency exchange for the market capitalisation of Bitcoin and most time the also serves as a guide, fundamental issues like positive news about Bitcoin also gives me confidence that Bitcoin market value Will continue to grow. There are prediction of Bitcoin value reaching  $40,000 before end of December next year already and there was a prediction before now that Bitcoin market value Will reach  $15,000 before end of December this year and currently it is above that already and we expecting it to hit $20,000 before end of December this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
You can try using websites like Tradingpro and Coinigy but in the end your guess is probably as good as mine despite the fact it may have some indicators behind it. I find with bitcoin the price action generally doesn't link up to what was "supposed" to happen and as a result I stay clear from it and try not to get burned by making wrong moves.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
No I did not use anything specifically but I have a habit to check the prices every hour from different exchangers. Well, I don’t go and start logging in everywhere but I just go and check it on the exchanger really. Now I’m just looking st the markets section and then we can predict the things from volume of the bitcoin that is being traded inward and outward really. This gives rough estimates of the price incrimination in future and we can predict from it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
We all are acostumbrated to see this kind of spammy posts in this forum, just ignore him because that post is pure garbage, he is just spamming to get paid by his signature campaign.

Yes, there are some applications or advice by the experts that I know; with the help of this indicators, I can make a wise decision based on the facts that I gather.

No, there aren't any indicators that will tell you the exactly price that will be in a few hours/minutes/days/weeks, it is impossible, not even the experts can predict it.

If you are looking for a good indicator, then use bollinger bands, maybe it will help you a bit, but dont make false expectations because you know that no one is able to predict the price, just speculate over it.

But EMA, SMA, and the others are not going to help you
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
Yes, there are some applications or advice by the experts that I know; with the help of this indicators, I can make a wise decision based on the facts that I gather.
It will be a great help not just for me but to other people as well to avoid conflicts resulting to wrong decision.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Pages:
Jump to: