Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use cryptocurrencies in your daily life? Are they useful? - page 11. (Read 14337 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
if we have crypto debit card then cryptocurrencies are useful we can buy grocery  and other shopping with crypto-based debit card and if merchants accept btc as payment then it is additional useful
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
I not using cryptocurrency on my transaction daily life because the regulation of my country restricted using cryptocurrency for payment system. We can only use crypto for a investment/trading only.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
I have not used it at all, because in our country there are still appeals about the dangers of using crypto so that almost all fields have not supported crypto transactions and services
It seems that what happened to our problem with the legality issue of the government in my country prohibits direct transactions with crypto currencies and I am sure that in the future crypto currencies will develop rapidly and crypto currencies can function as the applicable currency
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
no, because there are no or no products or services that accept crypto payments. so a little has not been useful for everyday life, except in the convert to fiat.
There are already however they are not too popular in the mainstream or in your country. It's because we are still in the process of adoption. Venenzuela already did that. Sooner as government realizes that everyone are capablr for that adoption, we'll live in the cashless sociey.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
Currently since there are still no establishments in my area that are accepting cryptocurrencies, what I do is sometimes I buy myself things converted from bitcoin or ethereum to our own currency. I still consider it using cryptocurrencies because I constantly convert them but not entirely directly using cryptocurrencies though. Hopefully one day, I could use them to buy groceries or even get coffee using these cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 73
I think for countries that have formalized the cryptocurrency as the currency that applies as a legitimate currency  it is very useful, it is more practical efficient and fast  I always make to payments to  coin. great convenience in every respect...
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
no, because there are no or no products or services that accept crypto payments. so a little has not been useful for everyday life, except in the convert to fiat.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I am using it too often but still not be able to spend bitcoin for the purchases so I have to convert it into fiat before using it on my regular needs.

Yes it is useful on many ways and much important it it can help us to make money by simply holding it.
It is good to keep it safe for long term and not to use it because price is very low now day so holding is good but in case of using it I am sure I will not face any problem as I know my state is well developed and it will be easy to use at any shop or market for purchasing goods of my needs, I can store it too for future profiting.
Activity: 81
I bought bitcoin, ethereum classic, litecoin, dash, monero, ethereum, Holo these coins for investment. I couldn't use cryptocurrencies in my daily life. but I got 1 domain with bitcoin, and I made a lot of donations as gift donations. I hope that coins will be used in real life in the coming days
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Well yes , I used crypto to my daily life,
I am earning in crypto and using it to support my daily needs so you could say that it is so useful for me.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
At the moment I can't use bitcoin for everyday life because of the limited number of shops that can accept bitcoin payments. However, with the government issuing legalization of crypto, I am sure that more and more shops will accept bitcoin payments. there are so many benefits when we use bitcoin one of which is the efficiency and practicality of the transactions provided by bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
I will use bitcoin and altcoin in my daily life after my country have legal bitcoin as transaction payment, today my country still not allowed for bitcoin become legal transaction and only for investing or trading.
if you intend to use a bitcoin currency to buy a product everyday you do not need to wait for your country to legalize bitcoin, you can make transactions using bitcoin on several online shops. and by doing so you have really used crypto currency in your daily life.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Done
thanks for your effort
I hope it will have any use cases not only academic purpose
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Of course, cryptocurrency is very useful to me. I use this on daily basis here in my country. Aside using Bitcoin to patronize services and items online, I use Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash to purchase mobilephone airtime. I use them to pay my TV satellite bills too. These are the websites that provide the services i'm talking about cofred.com and ecurrency4u.net .
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I will use bitcoin and altcoin in my daily life after my country have legal bitcoin as transaction payment, today my country still not allowed for bitcoin become legal transaction and only for investing or trading.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
In a daily basis yes, but only for reloading my phone to able to call. I pay my internet bills with crypto in the monthly. It is very useful as for now- I don't know when it will last but I am maximizing it's utilities for now. Another is I send money to my relatives using crypto and it is the best thing that I liked about, less fees and instant transactions.
that in my opinion is that progress in the development of crypto currencies has been able to carry out crypto currency transactions but in my country it still takes a long time because the government has not legalized the crypto currency as the applicable currency
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
Nice. I personally love it. Every time i see that some service is available via crypto payments i do it that way. First i dont disclose my information, and it is quick and safe.
Crypto over card payment every day!
in places where I live, crypto cannot be used as a means of payment. so we can only use it here for investment, but we strongly believe that someday the government will provide facilities for trading with the payment system may use crypto as a substitute for local currency ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
I think the main problem to use crypto in daily life is the low number of stores accepting them. Only a few people know about BTC and only a part of them have intentions to implement it. There are still huge technical requirements to implement it and make it secure and the legal situation is ofen also unclear.
Stores tend to avoid risk and effort and so it's not surprising to me that only a few stores offer it right now. That might change in future.

Purchases in online stores are fine in BTC, I hope to see more stores implementing it soon.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
I don't really use it daily but often use it to buy a prepaid load via third-party services. Because in our country Bitcoin demand is still very slim and only banks and few people knew about it, maybe 5 or more years the demand will grow massively due to banks recognition.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I am using it too often but still not be able to spend bitcoin for the purchases so I have to convert it into fiat before using it on my regular needs.

Yes it is useful on many ways and much important it it can help us to make money by simply holding it.

since there are lots of business establishments are not accepting a crypto payment we need to convert it to fiat and even that there are businesses that are accepting it, it is not worth it to use crypto as payment because of the price,it is better to used it on trading or other purposes that can increase its value.
Pages:
Jump to: