Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use cryptocurrencies in your daily life? Are they useful? - page 15. (Read 14337 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I have used cryptocurrencies to pay for services from individuals on several occasions but yet I have not been able to use it in my daily life, especially for online shopping. We don't have the luxury of merchants where I stay.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I use the cryptocurrency mostly on investment or trading and I spend the rest on buying some important things that I needed for my online works. There are only several available offline shops that accept bitcoin and most of them are online. Cryptocurrencies, even if they are risky, are useful to me, and I usually use bitcoin and ethereum for trading and hodling for long term investment. Crypto adoption in my country is still slow and thereare few stores that accept cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
I can proudly say that I am using cryptocurrency in daily basis. I have funds from a crypto wallet anf I really need to top up my phone for load. As I am already a busy worker, I were able to top up a load by using cryptocurrency and it also give me a cashback. Not just topping up a load but I also use it as terms of paying my electrical bill and water utility bills. Crypto is definitely very helpful for me.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
YES, specially if the store accept cryptocurrency like bitcoin or Ethereum, most of the time I use my cryptocurrency to pay my bill and loading my prepaid phone. Hopefully many transaction accept cryptocurrency, its easy and i think its safe.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think cryptocurrency are very useful , but as of now cryptocurrency has a limited use because not all establishment are accepting cryptos as payments , if the time will come that establishments will be accepting cryptos then that could be the time cryptos will be use in our daily living.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
I use cryptocurrency only like speculation thing. I am trader. And i also think, that 90% of people, who use cryptocurrency, they use it for speculation and nothing else. If we talk about daily life, i use normal fiat there.
The use of cryptocurrency for me is to able to make and earn money. Just like you said you are trader and most the traders use their cryptocurrency to make huge profit. Anyone in this forum always use normal fiat but I usually convert my cryptocurrency into fiat.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
In my part of the world, cryptocurrency is not much popular as I would have wished to happen. Despite this setback, I have some friends who understand the world of crypto so I can easily exchange goods and services with them without any problems. I believe cryptocurrency has been useful to me.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The cryptocurrencies is the part of my life because i do some trade and some investment online , my position is only computer attendant so my salary is not enough to my daily need and because online is my work i find a useful earning like crypto and im so thank this. I use crypto to send remittances in my family and i pay some bills using bitcoin . Thats why im still continue to find another coins that can help me to earn more .
Gentleman like you, there are hundreds and thousands of people who are earning from bitcoin and fulfilling their needs. I am one of them. I am earning from bitcoin and became independent.
Activity: 434
At present, the cryptocurrency market still belongs to the future of investment. Only the future has investment value. The investment products are basically absent. The world economy has entered a period of stagflation, and a new technological revolution is needed to create a new way of survival. So don't worry that cryptocurrencies are now worthless in life.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
In my first earnings I spend it for goods and some bills to pay in our house and I think it was really helpful to me because it helps me a lot in terms of big payments that my salary won't lose more. That's why I am very active to my work that I won't miss any task that I participated in the bounty campaigns I joined.
Activity: 32
This and other questions are part of a questionnaire that we, a research team from the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) are doing. It seeks to understand the drivers' usage of cryptocurrencies by the end user such as you and me. Considering 10 different dimensions, from perceived usefulness to privacy to profitability, among others.
It takes on average 3 minutes to answer.

Here is the link for the questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cryptocurrencies_usage

More details if you want to know more about it:
For this, it was created a questionnaire with Likert type scale questions. These dimensions will then be used to construct a model, based on the traditional Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) developed in 1989, and some others developed afterwards, but with more adapted to the cryptocurrencies ecosystem. Then it will be done some data analysis and compilation of results.
This questionnaire has some focus on the financial area, but this does not mean it is the most important. We know there are some other dimensions not being addresses in this questionnaire, such as decentralisation/government influence, that may be addressed in the future.
After analysing and publishing the thesis and papers I will post on this forum with infographics and the most important conclusions of the study.

There are no open questions, but you can post here or message me about this.

Thank you for your time! Best Regards,
The University Institute of Lisbon research team

In my country, bitcoin is not accepted. i can not use it in my daily life. I am waiting for the bright future that the government will allow it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I have recently used cryptocurrencies to settle some minor bills in my daily usage. One of such was EtherInc (ETI). I and my friend just used it to settle the payment we owe each other instead of using normal cash.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
I used to use Bitcoin for paying for services on some websites online. Making payments is fast and easy, this is a great thing. You only need to transfer the requested amount to the requested address and wait for a confirm and everything is completed.
Activity: 546
If we talk about in financial aspects, it is very useful in my daily life because I converted it into a real money and I can be able to buy important things that can satisfy myself. But in other things like paying in bills or etc., it is not useful because our government still not accepting cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
Did it.
While going trough your question, I realised that the most used currency in my case was LTC.

It would be interesting to see you end data.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
I would love to use cryptocurrencies in my daily life. But now it is not possible, because in my hometown there are no shops which accept Bitcoin or any other crypto-currency. Even converting Bitcoin to fiat is no longer possible because doing so is illegal in India.
Using cryptocurrencies to provide my daily needs is really useful or beneficial, that is why a lot of people started to became interested to invest their money in crypto so they could also get to benefits form it too. I think it will be good if every shops or stores would start to accepting cryptocurrency as a payment transaction for us to be more convenient in using it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I would love to use cryptocurrencies in my daily life. But now it is not possible, because in my hometown there are no shops which accept Bitcoin or any other crypto-currency. Even converting Bitcoin to fiat is no longer possible because doing so is illegal in India.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
I do not use it because my country is not for crypto business so I always work anonymously. I make money from the market and just quietly switch to fiat money to invest in other areas. I hope to use crypto to pay off some food because I put a lot of coins in my purse.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
in my country I still can't use bitcoin to use it everyday like a transaction tool, because bitcoin is still illegal. so I myself only use bitcoin as my investment place
Activity: 19

In Venezuela, a cryptocurrency called Petro has been implemented. You can make payments with that currency but I think only within the country.
Pages:
Jump to: