Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use multiple Bitcoin Wallets to store your Bitcoins? - page 17. (Read 10920 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you keep all your bitcoins in one wallet, or do you use multiple providers/accounts?

I am currently using 3 different wallets, it kinda feels safer not to store everything in once place...

Thoughts?

MC  Smiley
i use only electrum wallet to store my btc. i feel it is more safer than other wallets so i dont need to make more accounts in other wallet providers. electrum is the best!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you keep all your bitcoins in one wallet, or do you use multiple providers/accounts?

I am currently using 3 different wallets, it kinda feels safer not to store everything in once place...

Thoughts?

MC  Smiley

I have 3 wallets because i need it for my balance in gambling because some of the bitcoin wallet is locking some.wallet if your fund is from gambling so i have wallet for that. And i have coinbase for my hyip because sometimes i use my referal link so that i can earn referal bonus.. And coins.ph for my cashout and here the main wallet.
Yeah. Me too i have used an another bitcoin wallet. Because if you directly sent a gambling website. My coins.ph bitcoin wallet is automatically deactivate for how many days. It is very annoying. But it's ok we have no choice. Cause i need that wallet to save my money. And withdraw any remittances in this Philippine country. 😂 The policy of coins.ph is changing. 😂😂
Hey guys,

Thoughts?

MC  Smiley
I don't think so. Because I'd never used a multiple bitcoin wallet Because for me the most trusted bitcoin wallet is the coins.ph but only in the Philippines.  I really don't know how to used the triple wallet. For me i am contented to one bitcoin wallet. Because if the triple bitcoin wallet. I have no time to the other wallet. Because i will focus on one Bitcoin wallet.
By the way. You can try coins.ph wallet. If you here in the Philippines. It is very useful in this country. You can save your money of you want. And you can withdraw your money if when you want anytime anywhere.
Activity: 168
Yeah im doing it also. I had 3kind of online wallet just to be sure that my bitcoin will be safe and does not drain ,if some one of them close or deactivated my acount idont want to lose all my worked bitcoin when one of them running or trying to hack my acount . So to be sure I need to do that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

Thoughts?

MC  Smiley

Diverse wallets in different sites is the best way to protect your bitcoin from being hacked or to increase protection. Its like making plan A, Plan B and Plan C. Making that kind of decision will make you feel secure so you can sleep at night without worrying about losing all your bitcoins. Even if you lose your btc in one account you still have more on other account of if that site blocks you  there are still wallet left to use.
Activity: 434
I got 3 different wallets I use. 2 on the computer and one on the phone and all hold a few btc all the time. I put most of my btc on cold paper wallets though.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
I use several wallets but I am not going to give specifics.  It is always a good idea to take a wise approach while managing one's money.  Divide it up into savings, spending, investment....etc.  One wouldn't shove their whole bankroll into their pocket when they go out to the market for bread and milk, so one shouldn't keep his entire bankroll in a wallet designed for routine purchases.  It's just wise to diversify one's holdings under a tiered security protocol. 

One wouldn't want to flash a wad of "Benjies" while buying a can of wine in the ghetto would they?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
This is what my Bitcoin wallets usage currently looks like.

# 3 wallets where I have all my cold wallet coins in.
# 2 spending/receiving wallets for my daily transactions.
# 1 wallet without a password containing over 0.10 BTC to see if my pc is hacked or infected with a virus.

All this done with the client Bitcoin Core.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
I use to have 3 wallets, blockchain as my first wallet, yobit for my sig campaigns, and the other is the local currency wallets, I am interested to explore others like electrum and other offline wallets like Bitcore I'd like to play it around how would it goes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
I use coinomi for more than a years is safiest like to other wallet.u can keep a altcoin like btc,doge,litecoin,dash and many more.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
I use Electrum's multiple addresses and differen't wallet files
Activity: 292
Hey guys,

Thoughts?

MC  Smiley

I have 3 wallets because i need it for my balance in gambling because some of the bitcoin wallet is locking some.wallet if your fund is from gambling so i have wallet for that. And i have coinbase for my hyip because sometimes i use my referal link so that i can earn referal bonus.. And coins.ph for my cashout and here the main wallet.

I have 4 wallet because i need it too for my bitcoin earning. Yeah true other bitcoin wallet site can locked your account if they find that you using their wallet for gambling funds. So i have other wallet for my gambling. And i have other wallet for my erning in signature campaign. And my coinsbase or xapo for my cash out.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Hey guys,

Thoughts?

MC  Smiley

Activity: 378
Hey guys,

Thoughts?

MC  Smiley
Yeah I do; I use Coinbase as by digital account and this is where I base all my transaction from. I have a Ledger wallet which i use for preliminary storage.  Smiley
I have one wallet for BitCoin, but I trade much for altcoins to make profits, so that's where probably most of my coins are at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Hey guys,

Thoughts?

MC  Smiley

It's always a good idea to use multiple addresses. Some people would even advice not to use the same address twice. I think that's overkill. But if you don't want to be tracked, try changing your active addresses every week or two.
Activity: 420
no i am using a sing wallet for storing my bitcoin and that is enough for my bitcoin to store there.it is a reliable and trust-able wallet. i can do fully trust on that coin.
Lol yeah I also think using one wallet is enough. if you want to secure you just add some authentication. and using one wallet simpler and easier
Activity: 196
no i am using a sing wallet for storing my bitcoin and that is enough for my bitcoin to store there.it is a reliable and trust-able wallet. i can do fully trust on that coin.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
I used to have 5 wallets, but I'm down to only 2. I also used to have 5 bank accounts, but I'm down to only 3. Frankly, you don't need more.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
While I wouldn't store all my eggs in one basket, I also wouldn't be saying how much less where they are stored - you'll forget you posted in this thread, but a hacker will come along and use that information (should you have enough BitCoins that they feel like taking) and you won't even know how they did it.
Pages:
Jump to: