Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Want Tesla To Accept Doge? - page 19. (Read 4712 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
May 11, 2021, 07:12:03 PM
It's a two outlet for him. Dogecoin which he's a whale of and Tesla which is his company. Whether he'd be accepting it with Dogecoin or not, it will still remain as one of the main centers of why he's doing things like this. First he said about SpaceX and Doge to the moon.
Next is this, so that he's getting the attention that he's setting not only for Doge but to Tesla too. It's not an actual flex but very well versed in marketing.

Anyway, it is a win-win situation for crypto market and for his company. The poll has high percentage of saying yes to doge. Which will really cement the use case of payment method of doge in Musk's companies alone. SpaceX and TESLA, both accepting doge. Now, that's epic! Aside from bitcoin, doge beats all the other high-end technology alts in their payment system.  Tongue
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
May 11, 2021, 07:11:54 PM
Doge does not have any team that is managing the concept of development, no roadmap and it was just created for fun. Besides, Elon Musk is just messing around the crypto space, John McAfee did more than this in the year 2017 with his coin of the week manipulation tactic.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 11, 2021, 07:05:16 PM
It's a two outlet for him. Dogecoin which he's a whale of and Tesla which is his company. Whether he'd be accepting it with Dogecoin or not, it will still remain as one of the main centers of why he's doing things like this. First he said about SpaceX and Doge to the moon.
Next is this, so that he's getting the attention that he's setting not only for Doge but to Tesla too. It's not an actual flex but very well versed in marketing.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1474
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
May 11, 2021, 07:01:22 PM
Elon Musk has made new tweet about Doge again as always. It has been seen for some time now that Elon Musk is benefiting himself by increasing the price of Doge through new tweets. He tweeted asking if Dogecoin will be used to buy Tesla. But after his tweet, Doge price is going down, which means people are understanding his purpose. You can see his tweet from here: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392030108274159619?s=19

Personally I don't care as I'm not interested buying a Tesla. He owns a large amount of Doge and is searching for ways to increase their value, so of course he is willing to accept Dogecoin. The problem is beside Musk and his companies no serious corporation is taking this meme coin seriously and I doubt many will ever do it. Musk is just doing his game play as usual.

As a public figure, Musk shouldn't do this kind of manipulation. He choose a meme coin (without a strong background) to generate more profits (maybe to cover his loss in Tesla) by manipulating the price, means he just deceives others. This is the only reason to explain why an international public figure express his enthusiasm toward Doge (meme coin).  
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590
Do not die for Putin
May 11, 2021, 06:59:28 PM
I could not care less. I simply try to ignore Elon and other celebrities insofar as their crypto recommendations. They do not know more than the average  user and they are simply missusing their influence for the wrong purposes. Would you follow investing advice from a football player or a singer? Well, I know some people do, but only the dumb ones.

You would normally seek advice from someone that first you trust a lot and second is an expert on the field. If Tesla accepts Dodge is just to immediately change in fiat and play with all of us.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 11, 2021, 06:55:59 PM
Elon Musk has made new tweet about Doge again as always. It has been seen for some time now that Elon Musk is benefiting himself by increasing the price of Doge through new tweets. He tweeted asking if Dogecoin will be used to buy Tesla. But after his tweet, Doge price is going down, which means people are understanding his purpose. You can see his tweet from here: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392030108274159619?s=19

Elon's goal is so obvious, he tries to pump up Doge's price again...

I don't see a clear reason why Tesla should accept Dogecoin as payment. I am sure their business analysis team understands the risks involved with Dogecoin. there are hundreds of other good coins in circulation, why choose Dogecoin?
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
May 11, 2021, 06:55:02 PM
That's why I have been waiting to see the real value of Dogecoin at Elon Musk. Almost 80 percent of the vote goes to accept, but I believe he won't do that because he knows the real value of Dogecoin. In my sixth sense, I believe Elon Musk ruined his reputation. Once he tweeted that " Tesla isn't worth it at current value" then he decided, he won't do that again. Overall, I don't have any interest in both not accepting or accepting.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
May 11, 2021, 06:51:41 PM
The increase in the price of the doge almost reached $ 0.549 after elon musk's tweet was published, the increase in doge was not drastic after elon musk took action on twitter and I am sure that one day the doge currency will be approved for the purchase of a Tesla car.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
May 11, 2021, 06:35:33 PM

Personally I don't care as I'm not interested buying a Tesla. He owns a large amount of Doge and is searching for ways to increase their value, so of course he is willing to accept Dogecoin. The problem is beside Musk and his companies no serious corporation is taking this meme coin seriously and I doubt many will ever do it. Musk is just doing his game play as usual.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
May 11, 2021, 06:08:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: