Pages:
Author

Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs - page 13. (Read 54620 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
yes of course we have to examine the whole project before joining in, there have been many fraud cases so that we are more vigilant and don't be tempted by big offers. make sure that they are transparent and the products they manage have the best quality.
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
I still am amazed at the fact that some people will invest in an ICO without first doing proper research. In mean, these projects take some time to try to sell their ideas to the public before the fundraising so any investor should have ample time to research and ask questions and try to ensure they only invest in projects with prospects.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Let just be very careful regard the research or not the real project , some still have good team but end up be a scam and has so motive for that as that can be an intention thing to Sam or it might be the issue of not putting through cause of the main goal to achieve .

But we are now in phase of IEO which has even giving confidence to every investors than that of ICO and we can see the whole thing is turning out well and ICO will finally be past thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
Research before investing is a mandatory thing to do to minimize the chances of getting into the trap of fraudsters. Most ICO are frauds and many ICO are good but not successful when entering exchanges, so we must be really smart in making choices.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
At this stage in crypto, anyone who doesn't do proper research before investing in token sale of any kind needs a rethink. Especially ICOs, there are more than 70% scams out there, so everyone need to be careful. Due diligence is imminent before taking calculated risks.
be careful and of course you already understand the bad things that will happen so you can run easily because you already know what the risks are.
any choice has risks so you must be able to avoid or fight this risk.
if you lack knowledge and lack of experience, you can easily fail.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
At this stage in crypto, anyone who doesn't do proper research before investing in token sale of any kind needs a rethink. Especially ICOs, there are more than 70% scams out there, so everyone need to be careful. Due diligence is imminent before taking calculated risks.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
Of course yes because its about money,if we just invest like gambling it will make us more disappointed. But you know IEO more popular than ICO now becuase IEO small possibility to scam and another fact is the project success more faster listing in the exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Most of the scam ICO team members are also on this forum so they have probably learnt so many new tactics as they continue reading strategies that people are suggesting on this forum for investors to wise up and avoid them. Now it's very difficult for even experienced investors to detect these scam ICOs and avoid them.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
I agree with you that it is good to do a proper research about a the project before you decide whether to invest in it or not so as not to fall victim for scam. But that does not guaranty that the project you researched and invested in is legit because these scammers usually set their projects up in such a way that it will look real and legit and promising, so research alone is not enough.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Ofcourse we should review and study the project well before investing,no one wants to invest on scam projects or to not sure ICO projects.So wise investors have some research before investing on the projects they dont just invest because they want to make money and not to give money to scammers.So if you invest make sure you will make profits like this project that can actually give you a lot of profits so try and go to make investments.
Yes in crypto currency there is no limit for the knowledge as the more you will learn so the more you will have lose the chances of lose, there are so many project we will have to gather knowledge about good and bad projects, we can use websites we can see there are so many new websites that gives knowledge to the searcher, so make research it gives safety and surety for profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Research before investing in ICO projects now a day Is very important as they are a lot of scam projects out there. Research can help to some extent to distinguish between a scam ICO project and a real one. Do not hesitate to research before investing in ICO projects.
only fools do not do research before investing because there are a lot of risks in investing that can occur so we need to be extra careful in choosing ICO.
don't just rely on ratings or choices from other people, choose ICO that you believe in.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
Research before investing in ICO projects now a day Is very important as they are a lot of scam projects out there. Research can help to some extent to distinguish between a scam ICO project and a real one. Do not hesitate to research before investing in ICO projects.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
There is still no guarantee that you won't be deceived even when you make your research. The way some of these rogue developers/projects mask their deeds is really a wonder. It's now luck to pick a credible ICO. May be one can get a credible IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) at present but not ICO. This is my mindset and I try to stay away from ICOs as distantly as I can. So, OP you may want to wait until they get listed on exchanges before buying. Even, most times the coins drop below ICO prices when listed.

Doing your research is no guaranty that you won't fall for scam projects but at least to a large extent it will prevent you from picking just any project. But i think the best solution is to wait for these projects to list on the exchange first before you try to get in because you will not only be sure that the project is legit but you could also get it for a lower price if it is during a bear market.
Activity: 224
Ofcourse we should review and study the project well before investing,no one wants to invest on scam projects or to not sure ICO projects.So wise investors have some research before investing on the projects they dont just invest because they want to make money and not to give money to scammers.So if you invest make sure you will make profits like this Dencoin tokens project that can actually give you a lot of profits so try and go to make investments.
copper member
Activity: 210
Always, and I recommend to do the same for all the members of our community, because without a good research it is almost impossible to find a good project. Except you were lucky, but it would not last forever.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
It is very difficult to evaluate how smart investors become because so many people continue to advertise or invest in projects that are not needed for this market.
o from that research is needed before investing. At least you have seen the ICO project going forward whether it is good or not. Indeed, there are very many ICOs every day, and being an investor does not have to be clear, at least understand they are investing in a really good project or vice versa.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Almost ICO assets investors now are deed wiser, theg recognise that it's big fortune to move scammed investment in ICO so they achieve greater searches on the propose and whether the propose is not able sufficiency they rapidly go on, ICO get small opportunity of living this times
It is very difficult to evaluate how smart investors become because so many people continue to advertise or invest in projects that are not needed for this market.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Investing in any ICO at this point of time is unwarranted, irrespective of how much research you are willing to do. There are a few good ICOs ongoing. But given the health of the ICO market, I am very skeptical of their chances upon listing. The best thing to do would be to adhere to a moratorium on all the ICOs, at least for the next two years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
now for new icam starts. especially with the upswing of the markets and the successful ices in the last period. see if it will continue
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Nearly of the ICO are the proposals where the base of bunco of virgin baptize it is then significant to analyse the propose. I always achieve analysis earlier I adorn my cash thither. You require to looking at the appearing of the website, the concept of the propose, Whiten Report, the group, opinion the adjudjings, peruse the data in groupings, on bitcointalk.
Pages:
Jump to: