Pages:
Author

Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs - page 8. (Read 54620 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
yeah of course i always take that research first before i join some ICO.
you know and we all here know if ICO is not safe because so many project ICO is just scam.
we need to extra becareful before we start believe and strat invest on it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Reading the white paper of an ICO can shed some light on how good of an investment it can be. Look for what the short, med, and long term goals of the project are and what are the terms and conditions of the ICO, such as, the token/coin's distribution schedule, how and when will they be sent to investors, and the token/coins overall max total supply.
Activity: 31
Earlier investment in whatever ICO I regularly study almost it earlier forming a choice to venture in it. Normally, I desire control the individuality of the growth group, peruse whitelist, control the propose 's accessibility. In specific, the FOMO deliberation of the propose have to be confirmed as this is the nearly significant affair to support the propose to be bankable representing investors.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Now it is not profitable to invest in ICO, because ICO Project coins can be bought several times cheaper after listing on exchanges. Now it's advantageous to be holder of coins a large crypto exchange, for example Binance, and participate in the IEO on this exchange.
but taking part in IEO on Binance is now very difficult and for ordinary users, it is very difficult. but the fact is that, for example, Harmony initially conducted ICO and only then they enter into a partnership with Binance.
Activity: 98
Yes, of course. Guys are having wide range of miners that are available on Asicequipment. com. I have ordered a few, came to me to Chicago in a few days, pretty impressed with the delivery. But of course, I recommend you to examine more on your own now to read more about their products. But as I understand, the guys are very experienced. And they used to mine on their own before

Hmm, so the team must be experienced. Thanks for outlining, will have a look at what they are bringing shortly in more details
Activity: 42
Sounds familiar, but cannot remember for sure. Can you please provide more details on what they are bringing?

Yes, of course. Guys are having wide range of miners that are available on Asicequipment. com. I have ordered a few, came to me to Chicago in a few days, pretty impressed with the delivery. But of course, I recommend you to examine more on your own now to read more about their products. But as I understand, the guys are very experienced. And they used to mine on their own before
There is one I recently found and the one I consider really advanced. Called Asicequipment - they are popular within the US. Have you heard of them?

Sounds familiar, but cannot remember for sure. Can you please provide more details on what they are bringing?
Fully agree with you. And do you have any companies that are having high standards in here in mind? If so, can you recommend?

There is one I recently found and the one I consider really advanced. Called Asicequipment - they are popular within the US. Have you heard of them?
Good evening buzcarn. To tell the truth, I believe much depends on a particular solution and this is basically an aspect that makes mining either profitable or not

Fully agree with you. And do you have any companies that are having high standards in here in mind? If so, can you recommend?
Yes, of course. By the way, I am having an interesting question. What is your guys attitude towards mining? Cause you know, there are advanced solutions coming onto the market today, so curious to know your opinion on that

Good evening buzcarn. To tell the truth, I believe much depends on a particular solution and this is basically an aspect that makes mining either profitable or not
Yes, of course. By the way, I am having an interesting question. What is your guys attitude towards mining? Cause you know, there are advanced solutions coming onto the market today, so curious to know your opinion on that
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
Of course it is the proper thing to do, before any investment, one should go full blown into research  before investing ,try to know the team behind the project, what the use case of the project is,check their social platforms, these could help to some extent.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I have no great experience with ICO projects, it is rather mistrust of such projects. I joined some, fortunately they were successful.
But of the many reports I read that many of these ICO projects were fraudulent. Anyway, check well before transferring money to such projects.
Activity: 504
Now it is not profitable to invest in ICO, because ICO Project coins can be bought several times cheaper after listing on exchanges. Now it's advantageous to be holder of coins a large crypto exchange, for example Binance, and participate in the IEO on this exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Lack of research is what led most investors into investing in scam or hyped projects which ended up scamming them.
Irrespective of what we do in life, we should endeavour to make research as it all involves money.
ICOs were meant to be a good avenue to help upcoming projects but fraudulent individuals turned into another thing, but it also ended up making investors wise and smart now.
So I definitely agree with you, one should research before investing.
Activity: 53
Is thither anyone who vest without analysis? whether exactly he have to be a noob and its basic age representing him, and have to be impartial when i basic age endowed i n ICO i was scammed on the other hand instantly i get even many information from crypto so explain how it effort what sort of information i have to get and what have to analysis earlier investment in ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
This has practically become a song now. A good investor should know well to study, research extensively and pause to think before investing. Losing in any investment is at the sole risk of any investor.
if for an accomplished investor I think they have a way to return lost investment value. if those who are just learning investment maybe they will only hold their assets until the price returns. because actually cutting losses can be done by investors to get good moments to return capital and get profits from other assets.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Of course, I try to study the project well before investing money in it.It's my money and I don't want to give it to crooks.But still it is very difficult to recognize the scammers,they come up with new schemes and no guarantee that my money is safe, no one will give me.

This has practically become a song now. A good investor should know well to study, research extensively and pause to think before investing. Losing in any investment is at the sole risk of any investor.
Activity: 316
Of course, in investing in crypto, either ICO, STO or IEO, we must do research first on the project, so that we don't regret later
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
of course this is the basic thing to do when investing on ico and any other risky investments out there including cryptos but i believe that some investors are lazy and they dont take the time to do a research  . what they do is they only follow thier own instincs on what ico they think is good or too promising  . as a result , they end up blaming the inoscent ico's  . this is why other legit ico will be affected and will recieve a bad reputation to the public .
Pages:
Jump to: