Pages:
Author

Topic: Does a side job/business improve your finanical stability ? - page 25. (Read 3287 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 508
What do you believe in?
Does a side job/business improve your finanical stability ?

While some people are financially stable and others are not, financial stability is dependent on some factors, of which financial management, as a factor, plays a vital role in being financially stable. 

IMO, the answer to your question is an absolute "yes." Some side hustles just require a little time or a few hours and can be helpful, but if a person does not also have the skill of financial management, they can still face instability, and the side hustles may just seem not to be helping them. But, sincerely speaking, side hustles are not also improving financial stability for some people because of the economic stimulus. 

The Bitcointalk forum gives individuals a lot of side hustle opportunity, as I have seen from what I have studied so far.

Some members get paid just to wear an avatar and contribute positively to the forum. With 3 hours spent in this forum on a daily basis, one should be able to create at least 3–4 meaningful comments on a thread or open a topic that could help others. This is also a side hustle because you don't have to keep 12 or 9 hours in the forum, which are the hours required in some permanent jobs.

At least one can be a bounty manager, signature manager, signature designer, ANN thread designer or manager, CM, GM, lender, paid texter, and paid reviewer. All this side hustle can support a person's financial situation when they are good at it.

My side hustle has helped me stabilize my financial state and not just dependant on one source of income.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
of course a side job / business can provide financial stability, but behind that all must be balanced in the division of time so that both of them can run together here our partners are required to help the business that we develop so that the main work is not neglected
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
A side job or business seems like more necessary than ever, which can minimize the risks of losing your current job, ending up pennyless. However, a side job/business also takes time and efforts and can never be attained whenever we need it. What did you do or will you do in order to ensure your finanical stability despite all unfavorable circumstances ?
Well it's not reached to the point that your economy would be stable when you have side job or business to do. If your management of that business or side job is really horrible then it doesn't matter if you have it or not, it's still a part of your business and could fail anytime soon if you do some really bad mistakes. But in the other side, diversify and make more source of income is always nice for your life both mentality and physical because you can have always something to do and having a business could make you control anything you want with that.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783

To make a living, we must work. In uncertain days like now facing the global economic downturn, a stable job with high income becomes a scarcity. A side job or business seems like more necessary than ever, which can minimize the risks of losing your current job, ending up pennyless. However, a side job/business also takes time and efforts and can never be attained whenever we need it. What did you do or will you do in order to ensure your finanical stability despite all unfavorable circumstances ?

To make your life not miserable in times of recession you really need to have side job so that it can help you financially prepared on more worse thing to happen. Even if you have stable job it doesn't guarantee you for long term commitment with the company since there are times that some company will get affected on crisis so you need to prepare on that situation since sometimes your side job can save you for that temporarily or even for long term if your side business became successful.
Activity: 910
Merit: 847

To make a living, we must work. In uncertain days like now facing the global economic downturn, a stable job with high income becomes a scarcity. A side job or business seems like more necessary than ever, which can minimize the risks of losing your current job, ending up pennyless. However, a side job/business also takes time and efforts and can never be attained whenever we need it. What did you do or will you do in order to ensure your finanical stability despite all unfavorable circumstances ?
You can almost always find a job, another thing is that it may not always be a job that you like, but as you said in difficult times, you don’t always have to choose. In addition, it is good if this job can give you the opportunity to work overtime, as a rule, additional work is paid higher.

As for business, it seems to me that now it will be even more difficult to start, although I may be wrong because I do not have much experience in this. These are difficult times, people are trying to spend less, consumption will decrease and sales will be more difficult. But this is not the same for everyone, my friend is doing well, he works with large supermarkets, they provide him with good sales, so it’s also about luck, who knows how to find opportunities and implement them, will always feel good.
Activity: 219
Merit: 19
In order to better manage the rising costs brought on by the economic crisis, we simply must have a side job or small business. If we want to improve our financial stability, we don't need to ask ourselves whether we should. Let's face it: We are currently experiencing a crisis, so all we need to focus on is finding a way to get by. Doing so will help us maintain a stable income and, at the very least, allow us to live comfortably.
Activity: 630
Merit: 544

To be financially stable, it is no what is that easy with this dynamic system of economy. So having more than one  sources of income it is really important because things get high in price each and every day. I really believe in side hustle especially online stuffs, but sometimes it is no easy to combine both due to no time do handle the both. So where I  see no time to handle the both job and side hustle, I will rather quit the job and face business when I have the money to establish or I continue with my job if their wage is better and take investment as my next option  especially Bitcoin investment, like buy and hold.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
Financial stability hinges on how much income is coming your way daily/weekly/monthly/annually, thus if you have a profitable business/side hustle, it definitely improves your financial stability. But starting up a business is not all that a doddle, you'd have to have capital, and you'd prolly have to generate it from your main job, thus you might have to work for a couple of months or years (depending on your income/the business you want to start).

Having said that, in countries where labor is abused and people work almost throughout the day, a physical side job or second job might be difficult to do, you would prolly not have the time to combine jobs, but if it is in countries where you work per hour and you're paid something worthwhile, then you can consider doing multiple jobs. In my country, most of our side hustles have to be done online because your main job drains everything out of you and literally takes up all of the day, thus if you must seek an alternative income, it has to be online.
Activity: 62
Merit: 18
Many businesses have nearly collapsed due to the economic downturn it will take a long time to improve financial stability as many entrepreneurs cannot run their business properly due to lack of necessary funds. But it's a good idea to have a business like job alongside other tasks, which is why half of small and medium sized businesses cite lack of funding as the main barrier to using technology. They are also concerned about the cost of complying with regulations. The financial sector needs to be strengthened so that institutions can easily meet their technological needs.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

In my opinion having some form of side job is a big plus in the current times, everything is getting more expensive and our wages are not growing fast enough to offset the rising inflation. Another form of income besides our main job will make us more financial stable and help to offset any unexpected expenses. The main issue is that our side hustle is not going to impact the performance of our main job. We need to remain productive to not endanger being laid off. That is why I would recommend to spend only the weekends and maybe 1-2 hours in the evenings during the week for our side business. What I focus on for the last few month is selling some of the old furniture and other things from the house of my grandparents. They never threw anything away and have so many cool things from the past where people seem to be interested in. I take some good photos and advertise it on ebay and another website for people to bid on it. My grandmother is happy that we are cleaning out the house and I can keep 50% of the profits, win win for both of us.  
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714
It does, in a way because it serves as a supplement to your salary on your first job. While it does not automatically provide anyone financial stability, it helps you get there fast, especially if you don't have a family to feed yet and your sole responsibility is yourself.
Even if you already have a family, a side job/business will help anyone's financial stability, because there are two sources of financial income that can be obtained and one of these sources can be saved or invested elsewhere, say, by investing in bitcoin.

I myself have worked on 2 - 3 jobs when I was still in college to support myself. Until I got a full-time job in the lab, I still work for different jobs that meets my skills and that can use me with a somewhat competitive compensation. It's very hard to manage time at first, but as time goes by you'll just get used to it fast.
Most people have had second jobs, but this does not affect the routine work, because responsibility and integrity in the workplace are basic. The only reason we can do to increase our source of financial income is by working on the side according to our skills.

For a matter of time, we can see the potential for side jobs that don't interfere with routine work, investing in bitcoin seems better to run, because it won't interfere with our work time.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1015
Of course, having a side job means having an extra income that you can use for paying bills, savings, etc. That will benefit you very much. Others are having more than one side job if they feel it's not enough to cover all the necessities. The cons are, it's just time-consuming and might take you away from your studies or family. The worst is, you can't focus on your main job which can lead to getting fired. You need to balance it very well so as not to affect what you are doing before.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
Having a side hustle saved me in 2020 during the COVID-19 lockdown. It gave me extra cash and I was able to afford some essential stuff for myself as well as for those around me who were greatly affected by it. If I had not built up a side hustle as at then, I wouldn't have been able to save up enough money to see me through during that very tough period. I became less dependent on my monthly income that was slashed in half during the pandemic. Since then, my financial life has never been the same. I achieved financial stability largely because I have a side hustle.
If studied in depth, in fact, under any circumstances, it would be much better if everyone could have the time to manage or open a side business in living their lives. Because it will not only save him during difficult conditions, but also give him the opportunity to achieve bigger goals when he has a lot of savings and can also give him the opportunity to make his business bigger without sacrificing his monthly salary.

Because during the COVID situation, almost everyone experienced difficulties and everyone also had their own ways of dealing with them with the aim of getting out of existing difficulties. Now it is necessary to do two different jobs that can produce, because usually a person's monthly salary is only enough to buy the necessities of daily life, while his side business is to change his difficult conditions to be more comfortable in life. In other words, a person can become rich if his side business is progressing.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
It does, in a way because it serves as a supplement to your salary on your first job. While it does not automatically provide anyone financial stability, it helps you get there fast, especially if you don't have a family to feed yet and your sole responsibility is yourself.

I myself have worked on 2 - 3 jobs when I was still in college to support myself. Until I got a full-time job in the lab, I still work for different jobs that meets my skills and that can use me with a somewhat competitive compensation. It's very hard to manage time at first, but as time goes by you'll just get used to it fast.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1243
Cashback 15%

To make a living, we must work. In uncertain days like now facing the global economic downturn, a stable job with high income becomes a scarcity. A side job or business seems like more necessary than ever, which can minimize the risks of losing your current job, ending up pennyless.

Side jobs do improve our financial stability.  It gives or helps us in:

Additional Income
Building Savings
Increasing Income potential
Diversification of Income

The stated list above contributes to financial stability since it gives us more financial inflows. 

However, a side job/business also takes time and efforts and can never be attained whenever we need it. What did you do or will you do in order to ensure your finanical stability despite all unfavorable circumstances ?

To ensure our financial stability despite unfavorable circumstances we can:

Create a budget list.
Reduce debt
Save and invest
create plans for unexpected events and put a budget in it.
And asking people for advices during difficult times doesn't hurt.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Yes, it does especially when your job does not come with a high income.  Not everyone is lucky enough to get a high paying job so having a side job to generate extra income to support your main income always helps. I know it has help me and improve my financial status for some extent. Besides, earning extra cash aside from your salary comes with certain feeling if you know what i mean.  Wink
Having a side job is already an advantage regardless if you have high or low main source of income, because the fact that it becomes your additional income, that means you have higher chances to achieve financial stability. It’s always great when you know you can depend from not just one but two or three sources of income, that will help a lot so that you won’t face financial struggles and this will actually improve your way of living as you consistently gain good profits from different sources.
Having a side job is a must in the present situation. In my country we have been advised to have a side income through some means apart from the routine job. In simple once a student gets out of the college he's suggested to work hard and the prime advice given is to have income from atleast three sources when he turns 30 years of age. This doesn't mean just the side job, it also means the investment and other forms of income. With this one can make himself financially stable in a much shorter time period.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
Yes, it does especially when your job does not come with a high income.  Not everyone is lucky enough to get a high paying job so having a side job to generate extra income to support your main income always helps. I know it has help me and improve my financial status for some extent. Besides, earning extra cash aside from your salary comes with certain feeling if you know what i mean.  Wink
Having a side job is already an advantage regardless if you have high or low main source of income, because the fact that it becomes your additional income, that means you have higher chances to achieve financial stability. It’s always great when you know you can depend from not just one but two or three sources of income, that will help a lot so that you won’t face financial struggles and this will actually improve your way of living as you consistently gain good profits from different sources.
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
Having a side hustle saved me in 2020 during the COVID-19 lockdown. It gave me extra cash and I was able to afford some essential stuff for myself as well as for those around me who were greatly affected by it. If I had not built up a side hustle as at then, I wouldn't have been able to save up enough money to see me through during that very tough period. I became less dependent on my monthly income that was slashed in half during the pandemic. Since then, my financial life has never been the same. I achieved financial stability largely because I have a side hustle.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
It comes down to the individual really and how much work they are willing to tolerate. Some people are happiest to go through life just doing 40 hours a week or lower, they pay their bills and accumulate a pension. Hopefully paying off the mortgage by the time they retire and managing their money frugally from that point. Other people try to hustle up extra income every day to make themselves better off financially, hopefully putting that extra money to work instead of leaving it to languish. However there is a fine line to walk when it comes to health, if you're doing 12 hour days for 6 days a week then you can burn yourself out which might be more detrimental to your health in the long run.
I think it is important to figure out which one you are before you die. I believed that I could be the person who could do the first and at a point in my life I believed I could be the one who could do the second one as well.

I can't say which one I am, I know that I am a creative person and love telling stories but I am not sure which way I should go about it, like write a book? do a comic book? do a game? write a song? Like there are a million ways you could tell a story, and I am not entirely sure how I should. This is why it's important to find what you want to do, and what type of person you are and what's your dream? If you could do that, then you would be better in the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 783
many users are getting money in this forum through signature campaign, it's one of side job although some users might consider it as a primary job since few campaigns already run for 2-3 years.
I think the reason why forum users don't mention Signature campaigns is because they are not reliable and can stop at any time. Even some of the campaigns are running for long time. But, there is always a possibility of them to be stopping/ending at some point of time. Longer or sooner all signature campaigns eventually ends..
But but this is also a side job to increase monthly income, while the signature campaign is for people who already understand it, so let them choose which one because basically a side job is not just in this forum while the internet is wide so it has a lot of reach as long as we have skills.

It's true that there are long and short signature campaigns, but it all depends on the marketing. If it benefits a project being advertised, then it will continue to run like the campaigns we often see now.
As well as when one ends there is a possibility of the project running another campaign there is also a new one coming as marketing on the forum.

But still, for me don't  only relying on this forum is not certain, you still have to be able to run your own business, which can produce better results than signatures.

For example; merchants, content creators, designers etc or it can be in our kind of physical world.
Pages:
Jump to: