Pages:
Author

Topic: Does a side job/business improve your finanical stability ? - page 28. (Read 3287 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
Re: Does a side job/business improve your finanical stability ?

I mean, obviously — it shouldn't even be debatable that extra income is a good thing for financial stability. As long as you aren't putting that much attention to your sidejob/business that you'll risk being fired on your main job.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
The internet space actually offers much greater opportunities for side business (even permanent), but it needs to measure some things that are generally not different from real-world businesses such as skills to adapt to market needs, financial ability to determine the scale of business, and environmental interests.
Of course, to build a new business in the midst of difficult times is really hard work and requires a lot more evaluation.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Yes, it does especially when your job does not come with a high income.  Not everyone is lucky enough to get a high paying job so having a side job to generate extra income to support your main income always helps. I know it has help me and improve my financial status for some extent. Besides, earning extra cash aside from your salary comes with certain feeling if you know what i mean.  Wink
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

To make a living, we must work. In uncertain days like now facing the global economic downturn, a stable job with high income becomes a scarcity. A side job or business seems like more necessary than ever, which can minimize the risks of losing your current job, ending up pennyless. However, a side job/business also takes time and efforts and can never be attained whenever we need it. What did you do or will you do in order to ensure your finanical stability despite all unfavorable circumstances ?
It's always a good thing to have a side job considering the bleak global economy especially in IT industries which had been experiencing massive job cut, alternatively trading crypto or forex is a good side hustling to compliment a full time job, however combining the two will take a lot of time, investing in cryptos especially during bearish run is also a good alternative though it is better for a long term perspective which can guarantee a reasonable profit, setting up a business also requires a lot of time to monitor and flourish it, thus it is advisable to also have a plan B when working full time.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
Encourage your family to stay together and help each other. Ask them whether they saw an opportunity that you can explore, it's always the family that you can rely on whenever there is a crisis. No single person can handle things on his own in times of crisis.

Just find whatever job is available. Anything that I can make money for. People today have 2 or 3 jobs already. I would probably go door to door to the whole town to ask if they need computer repair services, house cleaning, lawn trimming, or whatever.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I believe what is essential is that you are going to continue head-on with your goal and what you have set in your life so that you can continue and maybe do whatever you can to be successful. It may come from different aspects, perhaps a side job or a side hustle, or just plain business and hope you can handle the problems your way.

You can never really say for sure what’s going to happen, but it’s important to be prepared.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

To make a living, we must work. In uncertain days like now facing the global economic downturn, a stable job with high income becomes a scarcity. A side job or business seems like more necessary than ever, which can minimize the risks of losing your current job, ending up pennyless. However, a side job/business also takes time and efforts and can never be attained whenever we need it. What did you do or will you do in order to ensure your finanical stability despite all unfavorable circumstances ?
Well, it is not easy to get financial stability, especially during the current economic crisis caused by the pandemic and war. I have never felt financially stable even though my income is increasing year by year. Currently, I have just worked 2 jobs and added investment, but to be honest, I have never found myself having a stable income before.
Activity: 224
Merit: 20

Pages:
Jump to: