Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Altcoin season started again? - page 3. (Read 1420 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 09, 2021, 10:03:36 AM
I Think the altcoin season is over, considering that the status of the market has switched to bearish from the bullish nature early this year. And history will further confirm it, as there has been no time in crypto history that we had two altcoins season in one year. Prepare for more bearish moves.
I think it may be far from over buddy. I was has the same idea thinking anytime that the market green in every bull rum cycle, there will be a time when everyone will sell off and we have to start over again but looking at things critically, I don't think that will happen soon even though now that we have lots of shitcoins shouting they are revolutionizing traditional systems, funny right.
Whatever I see in this market, I'm ready to ride it fully.

It won't be over soon, there will be another wave in near future this year because we could see the market cap is increasing means the whales are restocking their portofolio with alts also ETH was rallying very good to 3k lately. So i think this time is just the buying time for the investors before they pump it to the top later on

I am not sure that whales are stocking up during rallies really. I think they already stocked up during the crash, then initiate a rally and sell into the retail investors who are out there for q quick buck. Whales stocking up during rallies just doesn't sound convincing to me. If I were a whale, I'd buy when everything crashes as it doesn't bother me seeing m portfolio going into the red for some time. Very different for small investors though.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
August 09, 2021, 02:27:39 AM
investment is an option if you choose to invest in altcoins then you really have to choose an altcoin that recovers quickly I see DEXE is growing so fast it's really an altcoin that is different from others it is possible that altcoins will start their revival in the near because bitcoin dominance is still very dominant. waiting for bitcoin's dominance to fall, investors will switch to altcoins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 09, 2021, 01:57:17 AM
The altcoin market price bump is more like a flash now considering what is going in the world economy and Cryptocurrency market.  There are fear of regulators coming hard on centralized exchange,  covid -19 is still spreading and many Nations are in debt!  Altcoin season is far from happening at the moment!
Activity: 993
Moonbet.io
August 09, 2021, 01:21:07 AM
It has been seen for a few days that the market is moving towards some improvement than the previous day.Many are speculating that the market will move to its previous position. It seems that the altcoins session has started coming again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
August 09, 2021, 12:45:10 AM
I Think the altcoin season is over, considering that the status of the market has switched to bearish from the bullish nature early this year. And history will further confirm it, as there has been no time in crypto history that we had two altcoins season in one year. Prepare for more bearish moves.
I think it may be far from over buddy. I was has the same idea thinking anytime that the market green in every bull rum cycle, there will be a time when everyone will sell off and we have to start over again but looking at things critically, I don't think that will happen soon even though now that we have lots of shitcoins shouting they are revolutionizing traditional systems, funny right.

It won't be over soon, there will be another wave in near future this year because we could see the market cap is increasing means the whales are restocking their portofolio with alts also ETH was rallying very good to 3k lately. So i think this time is just the buying time for the investors before they pump it to the top later on
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
August 09, 2021, 12:40:32 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 09, 2021, 12:26:57 AM

You also don't misunderstand the development of the Bitcoin price. Beginning of 2021, Bitcoin is not like the current price guys. That's a sign that Bitcoin is also not always in a stable price condition.
[/quote]

Even so bitcoin is more stable than other coins, this is evidenced by the state of the market this year and last year, if there is indeed a decline in price, it is normal for any existing coin.

But the source of the assessment is that the coin is able to last a long time with a stable price, almost all coins have never experienced anything similar to bitcoin, are able to maintain a good bargaining price in the market, this is why I say bitcoin is more stable than other coins.

That's what I mean guys.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
August 08, 2021, 03:19:27 AM
The difference with bitcoin, they are more stable at the beginning and end of the year, depending on the moment that occurs in the country of origin, the influence is also very large on people who have more power, if they have started talking about bitcoin, then the market influence is very decisive.
You also don't misunderstand the development of the Bitcoin price. Beginning of 2021, Bitcoin is not like the current price guys. That's a sign that Bitcoin is also not always in a stable price condition.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
August 08, 2021, 02:00:30 AM
the altcoin session in my opinion takes a very long time to recover, because altcoins wait for bitcoin prices to recover first before finally being able to make altcoin prices rise, so I think now might be the right time to buy altcoins because the prices are still cheap can provide you profit a lot when the price goes up and there is an altcoin session.
I also think so. maybe, we need to wait for the price of bitcoin to exceed the price of $50k until we can see the price of altcoins start to rise again. The correction that occurs when the bitcoin price drops from its ATH is enough to make the altcoin price drop drastically. Personally, I'm also waiting for that. I hope the altcoin season starts this month or next month.
for this time maybe investors focus on bitcoin, it is true that if bitcoin has gone up high, of course investors take turns to increase the price of potential altcoins. and I think this has happened many times. but don't choose the wrong altcoin, because not all altcoins can follow in the footsteps of bitcoin, and this means that the coin has become ashes
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 08, 2021, 01:58:44 AM
Hello there,

What do you think about the altcoin season in summer and autumn?

There are a lot of factors telling us that BTC will grow much higher according to the fresh news:

Amazon,
Google,
Facebook
Tesla.

And a lot of other positive news for crypto.

Nevertheless this market is so speculative and unpredictable!

maybe you could give me your piece of advice and share your opinion about a situation on the market?

Altcaoin cannot be predicted in a certain season, it can only be seen from the current level of market stability, summer or autumn cannot guarantee that altcoins have a good bargaining value, because market factors will determine the conditions.

The difference with bitcoin, they are more stable at the beginning and end of the year, depending on the moment that occurs in the country of origin, the influence is also very large on people who have more power, if they have started talking about bitcoin, then the market influence is very decisive.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
August 08, 2021, 01:15:45 AM
Hello there, What do you think about the altcoin season in summer and autumn?  And a lot of other positive news for crypto.  Nevertheless this market is so speculative and unpredictable! maybe you could give me your piece of advice and share your opinion about a situation on the market?
Today's market conditions are still bullish, in other words altseason has not yet reached its peak, if based on technical analysis altseason will occur at the end of 2021.
many say that the current bull run is over, but I'm sure that the current bull run hasn't ended and altcoin party hasn't happened yet, the reason is that based on TA there is a last wave that Bitcoin must finish before the last bullish one, if you are in doubt, you can analyze Bitcoin chart at weekly TF uses Elliot Wave, and you'll find out what I mean.
News is just a game of market psychology, I don't really believe in the impact of news on chart conditions.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 07, 2021, 07:55:31 PM
Altcoin season already started a few months ago and continued till today. Don't you see it, bro? You should be aware of many altcoins increasing their values significantly. Well, they were experiencing some corrections, but the values of most altcoins are still at a high level. The altcoin market is in a good situation, even it seems to be pumped again in the near future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
August 07, 2021, 07:31:19 PM
Amazon,
Amazon is not part of these because it has been clarified clearly that they don't accept yet Bitcoin and the issue is false.

And about altcoin bullish seasons, I am not really sure, but in fact yes we can see many altcoins are pumping. However, the most are the NFT games altcoins and also Ethereum. While other altcoins, they are still not able to reach the previous rate before they fallen,
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
August 07, 2021, 06:42:45 PM
It seems like the altcoin season has already started. We understand this thanks to especially Ethereum. The price is just going to the moon right now. It is already $3.1k now. Step by step, it is closing in to the ATH, $4.3k. Unless something hinders Ethereum, we may witness a new record in even a month.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 07, 2021, 06:23:35 PM
I'm not too sure of this, to me this seems very similar to what happened in 2017, it seems that people think that the price of bitcoin and altcoins went up every single day during that year but that was not the case, it happened something similar to what we're seeing right now, the price remained relatively stable for a few months and then at the end of the year we saw a huge growth that came out of nowhere, and I think there is a chance that we're going to see this scenario happening again.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 03, 2021, 03:28:49 PM
There are a lot of factors telling us that BTC will grow much higher according to the fresh news:

Amazon,
Google,
Facebook
Tesla.
Can you please share with us some link of the news which telling us that BTC will grow much higher. I want to read the news by own because I am confuse about the alt season.
I think such a link will not exist. who makes the strategy and then publicizes it? I'm sure it's just to create hype.
but if you follow some crypto-related social media you should see it. positive news regarding bitcoin and crypto. some hadiths from Elon, Biden, US, and Ghana.
This is interesting because it managed to make a pump some time ago.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 03, 2021, 03:18:35 PM
Current news and developments in the market are very positive. There are new directions that are spreading and will explode in the future. Personally, I think maybe around September we will see the bull market again.
September could be too soon for the bull market to show itself again, at the soonest I think it could come in October but it could probably take a little bit longer than that, however I'm not so sure that at that point we are going to see an altcoin season, as I think that a lot of people have lost trust in altcoins after they have lost so much money during the last few months with those coins and many people are going to prefer to invest in bitcoin instead and take the safest path that they can.
Activity: 624
August 03, 2021, 01:18:32 PM
Hearing the news that Amazon legalized crypto coins is very happy, of course this is good news for all of us.  I really hope that altcoins continue to follow current developments in the market, especially the many who support that crypto coins are recognized.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
August 03, 2021, 01:16:38 PM
True what some of the sites are reported, about Bitcoin. Bitcoin has reached the highest, so that many altcoins also have an impact (rising) the price is in the market. From the graph of an increase in coin prices that occur in the market, the forces of analysis need to be carried out extra in the matter of buying and selling.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 03, 2021, 01:03:15 PM
You Should Remove the amazon from the list and yes market is little bullish , most of the altcoins bullish and i think its mostly beacuse of nft Trend, bitcoin and crypto market mostly depend on fundamental and news sentimemts except technical analysis and as currently some good news come and nft trend make market little bulish.
Pages:
Jump to: