Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Altcoin season started again? - page 4. (Read 1420 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
August 03, 2021, 12:21:50 PM
Bitcoin is a highly volatile and highly risky asset. bitcoin will collapse, but still exist, volatility will decrease as its popularity expands.
bitcoin is a highly speculative asset and requires global regulation.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 03, 2021, 12:06:47 PM
I think the Altcoin season is not started yet, as you know when Bitcoin was above $60000 then every altcoin was its peak price and after that when prices went down then new investors investing in altcoins so Altcoin season will start by the end of this year 2021.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
August 03, 2021, 11:59:01 AM
I think not started but continue because I believe altcoin season never stop because while the altcoins keep on growing, the demand and investors also increasing. I just watch the market and some altcoins now are in green while bitcoin go down to $36K again after it reached $40K yesterday. Altcoin is good to invest as long as it has a good foundation.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 03, 2021, 11:00:43 AM
I do not understand how the news of these companies should be reflected in the altcoin market. So far, I just watch how most of them fall in price that day.
In addition, rumors about Amazon turned out to be just rumors, and this did not particularly affect the market.
I like to watch the news about the development and technology in the field of altcoins more, this is a much more revealing factor.

I definitely think Amazon is exploring accepting Crypto as payment possibly creating their own. Amazon Crypto could actually be kind of cool. Get some amazon coin for buying or using there service and then exchange it for goods or services. Not a bad idea. As long as it doesn't kill our environment, hopefully they can build off DAG/NANO or something.
For me it is all about looking at coins/tokens with utility like Black Eye Galaxy. Black Eye Galaxy is a decentralized NFT token. Players buy planets, starships and space stations. All as NFTs. Each planet will have it's own resources which can then be mined by staking.

Well that's not bad and that's not good too at the same time. Well crypto will bullish when amazon will take crypto or BTC something like that as their payment but yes i do really agree with you as long as it doesn't kill our environment it's great. BYG is nice too for me, already look their history chat as well and within this past 14 days the bull/profit take to 10x. That's great also BYG is token that you buy planets and something that like those stuffs as well. And they have great potential too in the future that i've admit to say
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
August 03, 2021, 10:46:44 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the market has started to improve since last April until now. Of course, the current situation reminds me of 4 years ago when I started joining the BTT forum.
When the current market conditions are very positive, then a very important attitude that we must maintain is not to be careless.
being able to hold it I think is a distinct advantage. many people who can not maintain profits because of panic sell afraid the price will go back down again. even though bitcoin is possible to form a new ath later, so we can take big profits. especially if we sell it little by little, so we will get the highest price later
Activity: 1344
Merit: 852
August 03, 2021, 10:21:12 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the market has started to improve since last April until now. Of course, the current situation reminds me of 4 years ago when I started joining the BTT forum.
When the current market conditions are very positive, then a very important attitude that we must maintain is not to be careless.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
August 03, 2021, 10:06:18 AM
I do not understand how the news of these companies should be reflected in the altcoin market. So far, I just watch how most of them fall in price that day.
In addition, rumors about Amazon turned out to be just rumors, and this did not particularly affect the market.
I like to watch the news about the development and technology in the field of altcoins more, this is a much more revealing factor.

I definitely think Amazon is exploring accepting Crypto as payment possibly creating their own. Amazon Crypto could actually be kind of cool. Get some amazon coin for buying or using there service and then exchange it for goods or services. Not a bad idea. As long as it doesn't kill our environment, hopefully they can build off DAG/NANO or something.
For me it is all about looking at coins/tokens with utility like Black Eye Galaxy. Black Eye Galaxy is a decentralized NFT token. Players buy planets, starships and space stations. All as NFTs. Each planet will have it's own resources which can then be mined by staking.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 03, 2021, 09:41:13 AM
Now altcoins are green and up. The BTC dominance has decreased so other altcoins will do good now. I have invested in WazirX, Matic, ADA, ARPA and Ethereum. I hope now in this green market I will get good profit. What is your choice for now?
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
August 03, 2021, 12:13:51 AM
well, the current situation is very unpredictable. many people speculated that the bitcoin price could reach a price of more than $45k at this time, however, the strong push down again brought the bitcoin price back below $40k. although there is quite a bit of good news regarding crypto, the recovery doesn't seem to be going so fast. if you still want to survive, I suggest choosing only popular coins, especially bitcoin and ethereum.
I think that in the next one and a half to two months there will be no altcoin season yet. In the summer months with a period of massive vacations, the cryptocurrency market has almost never been accompanied by a season of significant growth in altcoin prices. At the same time, I think that it will be already this fall, from about October. In general, the cryptocurrency is almost ready for further price growth and if bad news does not appear, then one can hope that prices will rise in the fall.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
August 02, 2021, 11:48:42 PM
It never ended. I think a lot of shit coins with no utility had a lot of issues but something like BYG that has utility has generally been doing great since it was launched. Black Eye Galaxy is a decentralized NFT token. Players buy planets, starships and space stations. All as NFTs. Each planet will have it's own resources which can then be mined by staking. After a new planet is discovered it will be sold on the marketplace. The person that originally found it earns 40% of the revenue while another 10% goes to his civilization.

That's true, altcoin season never ends. As time goes by, more and more coins are being developed but not all of them has a decent utility. Black Eye Galaxy is a good project because it's a NFT token wherein you can have a passive income when you buy planets, space, and such.
another NFT project. looks like the popularity of DeFi will soon be taken over by the NFT project. we see several NFT projects continue to be developed. especially the most popular and the most crowded in the market are NFT games.
we are really getting a new altcoin season, hopefully, this trend will grow the top altcoin market to
Activity: 4
August 02, 2021, 10:55:14 PM
It never ended. I think a lot of shit coins with no utility had a lot of issues but something like BYG that has utility has generally been doing great since it was launched. Black Eye Galaxy is a decentralized NFT token. Players buy planets, starships and space stations. All as NFTs. Each planet will have it's own resources which can then be mined by staking. After a new planet is discovered it will be sold on the marketplace. The person that originally found it earns 40% of the revenue while another 10% goes to his civilization.

That's true, altcoin season never ends. As time goes by, more and more coins are being developed but not all of them has a decent utility. Black Eye Galaxy is a good project because it's a NFT token wherein you can have a passive income when you buy planets, space, and such.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 02, 2021, 02:36:02 PM
Yes, now the market is recovering as many good news are coming. I think we can see a bullish market soon in September. The months June and July were very bad for the crypto market, now August and September will bring many good events and news. Lets wait and see what will happen.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
August 02, 2021, 02:14:09 PM
Activity: 42
August 02, 2021, 02:02:35 PM

Yes i do really agree for this! Many shit coins do rug pull and then scam for their investors and run with their money and then they make again for those shitcoins because they think it really work as well. We must learn also take a look with a token alongside with their white paper. I already take a look on BYG, those token really great and have a history chart i can say. Also in my opinion their marketing also their community seems to be trusted. BYG is a decentralized cross chain NFT token for virtual world where users can buy planets and solar system, explore galaxy, mine resources and can start their own civilization with each planet,starship,and space station will be an NFT.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
August 02, 2021, 01:08:15 PM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 447
August 02, 2021, 12:59:50 PM
well, the current situation is very unpredictable. many people speculated that the bitcoin price could reach a price of more than $45k at this time, however, the strong push down again brought the bitcoin price back below $40k. although there is quite a bit of good news regarding crypto, the recovery doesn't seem to be going so fast. if you still want to survive, I suggest choosing only popular coins, especially bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 02, 2021, 12:33:57 PM
considering the highly volatile crypto market, we are strongly required to be more careful and careful in investing.  but I predict the value of bitcoin and other altcoins will set new records in the future and I believe positive issues will make cryptocurrencies powerful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 02, 2021, 10:14:45 AM
you can hear nowadays a lot of positive news regarding bitcoin and crypto. This is what makes the market a fairly quick fix.
I hope this situation isn't just a flash pump. if this lasts long enough, altcoins are well positioned to create new seasons.
This momentum could occur when bitcoin can stabilize at the top and some altcoins will get a massive increase in adoption.
fundamentallly we are good right now , but let marke decided when altcoin season started again. altcoins season still influenced by bitcoin price and if bitcoin dominance rate could drop below 40% again we will see it started.

Currently the market is recovering so I think it's a good sign that the altcoin season will coming. Hopefully the prices of the altcoins will continue to increase and more good news coming about crypto market so that the altcoin season will starts.
don't be hurry to judge current movement as bullish season for altcoin ,it is too early to take conclusion market recovery yet now. we need more trigger so investors more confidence to buy bitcoin or altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 02, 2021, 09:47:27 AM
Currently the market is recovering so I think it's a good sign that the altcoin season will coming. Hopefully the prices of the altcoins will continue to increase and more good news coming about crypto market so that the altcoin season will starts.
you can hear nowadays a lot of positive news regarding bitcoin and crypto. This is what makes the market a fairly quick fix.
I hope this situation isn't just a flash pump. if this lasts long enough, altcoins are well positioned to create new seasons.
This momentum could occur when bitcoin can stabilize at the top and some altcoins will get a massive increase in adoption.

Indeed, if this strong run continue and more news that will favor crypto,

the next thing to expect is to see more good run, just take thing little by little not to rush things out, knowing the market may reverse
avoid going all in always have a good back up plans. Be more realistic with how you anticipate and never to forget that manipulation
still inside this industry, be very furious while taking your investment.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
August 02, 2021, 09:28:41 AM
I was waiting for a 2017 like dumb to jump in but the market has partially crashed and now stabalizing. I think those legendary dumps, that this market is used to, are part of history now and with so many big guns entering the market on daily basis, it might not be possible to get a big dump and the market might remain stable where it it or might just grow.
Pages:
Jump to: