Pages:
Author

Topic: Does auto trading bot make good profit ? - page 4. (Read 19615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
January 08, 2020, 07:48:14 PM
It depends on the settings applied by the bot owner or users. Keep in mind that Bit will not choose the right coin for you to buy, its still the user who will select that. Its also the user who will enter the right settings, meaning user will set the right timing when the bot will buy or sell the coin that the user selected. With all this in mind, this means Bot will act only based on the commands of the user. The advantage of having a bot is if you have not much time to trade, Bot will do that for you minus the emotions or FOMO.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
January 08, 2020, 07:32:43 PM
Trading bot is only used by traders who have the ability and experience, because trading bot does not run by itself. Must be set
by the owner. And if the owner does not have good trading skills, it will be very dangerous. So in my opinion, avoid using trading bots.
Better to do trading manually is more profitable, don't be lazy to do analysis and practice. And also don't ever stop learning knowledge
of trading, continue to educate ourselves. That way is better than using trading bots.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 08, 2020, 05:28:07 PM
As some pointed out already, generally speaking bots are made to save you time, not generate huge profits. Anyways, I thought I could share a flowchart I made about bots, take it with a grain of salt Smiley

https://twitter.com/acai_ai/status/1215010669877252097
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 15, 2019, 12:30:38 PM
I have never used bots in trading matters, but I think people will always change the bot scripts that they make to adjust the price increases and decreases at certain times. my advice, if you want to trade, do not use bots, because it requires special attention, and when you leave it, it can be lost. meanwhile, trading manually will increase your skills and the way you look for information. it's better than looking for a new bot script when the old one can't be used, other than that, I don't want to hang my hopes on a script.
Activity: 23
August 19, 2019, 01:20:15 PM
Think about this.

You create a bot and put a lot of effort in it.
You test it and you notice it make you a good profit.
Why should you share it with others, knowing that the strategy you put in the bot, most likely will have profit decline's once too many users, start using the bot?

There are a few kind of bots. The bots what makes automated trading, based on technical indicators.
You can tweak this and often backtest it. However once you tweak a system it's more like wishful thinking. You tweak based on data from the past, optimize it so it gives you the best parameters,  based on the past.
So now you think you've found the holy grail and start to trade with a live account.
But it seems it doesn't work that well, so you tweak again, and again it doesn't work as expected.
Bottom line, these kind of bots barely make you any money.

THere are also bots based on

and the list goes on and on. Some of these bots might give you nice profits, but you won't find the money making machine here either.

bottom line is that barely nobody is willing to give or sell you their secret of a real profit making bot.

Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
August 10, 2019, 07:45:02 PM
No do not try this, as no one knows that what will be the strategy of bitcoin at which time, so how a bot will do a trade for you in this situation, try to give some time to your business/trade in that you will be able to earn a good amount of bitcoins, as trading is the more attractive and beneficial business of the world.
I do not use trading bots because I have a fundamental knowledge in trading and I do not need trading bots specially bots are sometimes hassle to use. And trading bots is not reliable because they are AI only. Many of my friends are also using bots but they lose a lot of capital in trading. We need to learn in trading and do not depend only in bots.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 10, 2019, 04:24:46 PM
That surely depends on your logic. I built my own bots, with different logics (Arbitraging, sentiment analysis, TA, etc), some worked for a while, some didn't, but yes some of the bots made me some profits for a few months

Cool. I have heard about guys, who make different bots and get benefits from them but I never tried it. I agree that auto trading can be a risky thing, but it works well for people, who have a main job and do not have too much time to make pairs and go through long and difficult calculations, technical analysis and whatnot. Bots simply make the work of traders easier.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 10, 2019, 11:19:15 AM
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?

First, if that is true for sure all traders now are not doing anything but to sit and relax while monitoring the bot they use and waiting for their earnings. But unfortunately it is not precisely giving 100% profit. So, it is still good to base our idea in own understanding in trading, in short it is good to use our own technical analysis dude.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
August 10, 2019, 10:09:12 AM
I dont think automatic bot can take profit.  Roll Eyes. Why do you have this idea?
It can however it's not too reliable and your profit couldn't be maximize at the same time. Unlike in manual trading, you can really apply various technique and you can do it by your own terms. This is the reason why I'm nog always interested in bot trading.

We also have to understand that after all, it's just a bot, is still needs human intervention to facilitate everything. Now, if you don't have any experience in doing manual trading, then how can you successful set all the parameters in order to maximise your profits?

That is why at least we need some experience before getting our hands on any trading bots. Most bots are far more advance now, and its very difficult to adjust the parameters yourself if you lack the needed experience. Yes, trial and error, but it will cost you lots of money in the beginning. So it's better to learn some basics to mid level knowledge before trying a trading bot, in my opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 10, 2019, 09:26:00 AM
I would highly say no to those bots. These automated trading bots are not perfect, and they’re making mistakes and errors too. It means I don’t trust these bots once and for all, if we’re after the profits.

However, if there’s a copy trading platform like Etoro that is more on cryptocurrency trading, that would be good as long we pick a nice trader to copy with.

But for now, it’s better for us to learn the basics of cryptocurrency trading until we scale and level up our skills. There are lots of Youtube videos you can find about profiting on cryptocurrency trading.

Almost all experienced people say no to trading bots because they have experimented a few times with bots, even participating in communities related to this tool, the results are quite good but somewhere, this tool is still limited, sometimes it will appear a lot of errors, and trading is a job that does not allow many mistakes. And trading bot seems to be rejected by many people, myself, I'm not too interested in trading bot when I always believe that human skills are better than those programmed and designed.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
August 10, 2019, 05:43:16 AM
I dont think automatic bot can take profit.  Roll Eyes. Why do you have this idea?
It can however it's not too reliable and your profit couldn't be maximize at the same time. Unlike in manual trading, you can really apply various technique and you can do it by your own terms. This is the reason why I'm nog always interested in bot trading.
Activity: 31
August 10, 2019, 02:45:20 AM
Trading bots does not really work. The owner or creator of these bots just hired people or fake traders to make outstanding reviews. I have never heard a bunch of traders thanking trading bots for their fortune. Just do it by yourself because your own experience is more valuable than what you pay them.
I completely agree with you. I have seen some people who sell automatic bot with fake proof, use outstanding reviews and I have also seen some traders use them and lose all money. So don't believe in automatic bot too much, just use them to support for trading, that's enough.
Activity: 31
August 10, 2019, 02:39:15 AM
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
August 10, 2019, 01:29:59 AM
I would highly say no to those bots. These automated trading bots are not perfect, and they’re making mistakes and errors too. It means I don’t trust these bots once and for all, if we’re after the profits.

However, if there’s a copy trading platform like Etoro that is more on cryptocurrency trading, that would be good as long we pick a nice trader to copy with.

But for now, it’s better for us to learn the basics of cryptocurrency trading until we scale and level up our skills. There are lots of Youtube videos you can find about profiting on cryptocurrency trading.

Activity: 466
Merit: 100
August 10, 2019, 01:19:35 AM
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?
I am not sure to go through an automated trading bot, and I suggest not through trading to run a bot, later you regret it
Activity: 22
August 09, 2019, 11:55:48 PM
That surely depends on your logic. I built my own bots, with different logics (Arbitraging, sentiment analysis, TA, etc), some worked for a while, some didn't, but yes some of the bots made me some profits for a few months
Activity: 16
August 09, 2019, 12:05:02 PM
Its effectiveness is absolute, with a good previous configuration and a reliable broker the profits will be considerable depending on whether the market allows it but on the other hand getting a trusted broker is the most complicated because the vast majority of those you can get on the market do not seek the benefit of the contractor, their goal is to get as much money out of them as possible by completely condemning the big losses, plus they have to add up their high commissions per move made, These factors leave the users who contract these services in total ruin and for this reason few risk to contract an automatic service.
Activity: 56
August 09, 2019, 07:33:21 AM
In my opinion, it's not a good idea to make good profits because they are only programmed to do things they need to do. If you have knowledge of how you have to use it, it will definitely benefit you.
I do not use auto trading bot as I do not think it can give us a good profit, to make good profit w have to gather proper knowledge about trading and make trade manually which can make us perfect trader.

I think it's not so good idea to use auto trading bot because there's no confidence that it's updated.First of all you should rely on yourself. Just develope your trading skills andd everything will be alright. Btw if you want start trading and do not know where to start i'd strongly recommend you to use Monfex.They have 20X leverage and the ability to go long and short on 12 coins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
In my opinion, it's not a good idea to make good profits because they are only programmed to do things they need to do. If you have knowledge of how you have to use it, it will definitely benefit you.
I do not use auto trading bot as I do not think it can give us a good profit, to make good profit w have to gather proper knowledge about trading and make trade manually which can make us perfect trader.
Activity: 1
For me Yes, especially those who don't have a plenty of time to watch and waut trading from time to time .just set at that amount so it is waitin to sold or bought .but it is much better if manually.
Many guys i've talked to who tried to trade finally had got their amount less from the beginning value no matter how hard and for how long did they learn. I think in that case the trading robot that will not bring you losses is better than non-profitable manual trading.
Does anyone heard about Spy-FX trading robot? It offers a quite big percent.
Pages:
Jump to: