Pages:
Author

Topic: Does auto trading bot make good profit ? - page 5. (Read 19615 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
October 14, 2018, 11:06:25 PM
In my opinion, it's not a good idea to make good profits because they are only programmed to do things they need to do. If you have knowledge of how you have to use it, it will definitely benefit you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 06:11:29 PM
I've heard of people who bought $ 25,000 worth of Trading Bots to get profit 3 times from the capital, but not just anyone who can buy and use the Bot, there are terms and conditions that must be fulfilled.
I have tried cheap trading bots, but the advantages and disadvantages that I get differ slightly  Cheesy. so if you want big profits you should buy expensive Trading Bot so that the profits you get can be high.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
October 14, 2018, 05:42:30 PM
I think most of the trading bots are only profitable if you can try good trading strategy which is market manipulation and specially new altcoin owner run bots to make 24 hour volume so high and manipulate the market to get huge profit.
I think your assertion is unfounded. Bots are automated codes of instructions and if built upon a formidable trading strategy, would likely not be found wanting in profit making. The markets most not be manipulated before a not could make an impact through it's exigent to add here that use of a not can never be a substitute for learning and knowing to trade by ourselves.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 04:45:22 PM
It depends on what you mean by "good profit". You will never buy deeps and sell tops manually, so it would be not wise to expect same from trading bot.
I am working on one for a while, my approach is transparency - you can see all orders and results, they are posted to telegram channel https://t.me/kryakenbot

Currently I added antiflat algorythm and its still being tested, but looks like at current market condition its even more efficient than manual trading, as right now there are no huge swings to ride.
Activity: 216
September 09, 2018, 11:41:55 AM
Sometimes but not for always I think. Because if a bot can make a good profit then everybody try for use auto trading bot. But in reality many people does not want to use a trading bot. They use general knowledge and want to use their brain instead of buying a trading bot. There is no end of learning. So you need to decide if you want to buy a robot or not.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
September 05, 2018, 01:19:13 AM
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?

automated bitcoin trading bots can make profits little by little on normal days.  under extreme spike conditions, bots cannot give a stable prifit, it may give you big profit or big loses. bkts are best used for high volume markets like bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 12:50:46 AM
I don't think that all bot trading can provide very many benefits, there are some bots that make mistakes and suffer some losses so I suggest you can avoid auto trading.
Activity: 406
September 05, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?
I have never tried trading or discussing with Bot but I guess it is not a good thing for you. I think that good investment should only be based on your analysis. If you are lazy and do not want to think about trading methods, you will always fail.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
September 05, 2018, 12:07:56 AM
in my opinion it must have results but all of them remain to how he runs the bot and indeed everything will look good but still someone has to monitor it all the time because that determines the outcome
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:52:13 PM
Trading bots does not really work. The owner or creator of these bots just hired people or fake traders to make outstanding reviews. I have never heard a bunch of traders thanking trading bots for their fortune. Just do it by yourself because your own experience is more valuable than what you pay them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 08:13:45 PM
I don't know, if many people use trading bots of course the results will fall apart.
so if you want still try, go buy bot, that like a gambler i guess.
Activity: 37
September 04, 2018, 07:41:56 PM
Personally, I have never tried it. But my friend who has been trading for a long time say that Yes, trading bots automatically generate good profits, they can do it, but only if you know how to use it, he said.

Bots are not for beginners, but if you have the time and patience to learn, you can make more money than just trying to trade yourself, he added.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 04, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

For some beginners trading is a scary activity, not a few of them are dogged by anxiety when doing it. Bots will help you start in the right direction, but of course it will depend on the language you plan to write your bot. To automate the trading process you can make CRON tasks that can run every x minutes, x hours, etc. But that depends on the development environment and your technical requirements. PHP to write code With that you can access market data and trade in bitcoin, and altcoins with lots of crypto currency exchanges. If not mistaken, building a trading bot that interacts with the exchange's very similar to the interaction with other quiet APIs.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 04, 2018, 07:23:22 PM
No, using a trading bot is a bad idea. It will only bring you losses. There is no magic bot that will make money for you. Only you can do (or not do) this with your mind. A bot is needed when you need to automate your actions. But you must clearly understand what you need to do and in what situation you run the bot. So what you really need is good knowledge and practice. Don't look for an easy way to take profit and improve the quality of your life look for the right way.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:45:14 PM
trading is simplest proper if you have a very big bankroll and you are having a bet on low payouts. For istance, if you have a bankroll of lets say 10 btc, it will likely be keep to bet on payouts of X1.2, X1.3or even X1.1 with a base wager of a thousand satoshis. With this, you may select a favourable multiplier on loss so that you recover fast after a loss.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 03:15:47 PM
Sometimes a bot can earn you a profit, but it rarely happens, and on a very stable currency.
And such currencies in the cryptographic unit (if not to say that does not exist at all) and it will be difficult for you to lie on the couch hoping for a permanent and stable income.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
September 04, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

I don`t think that it`s a good idea to use bots to automate trading.Jusy learn more,practice and trade

manually.Bots are for lazy people who want easy money and, in the end, they end up losing everything.

Good luck with trading OP Grin Grin Grin
This is what I have been telling people.  Trading should be looked at as a game of skills and you have to developed that before venture into it.  I should just relate trading as a normal business we do.  You will perform better by applying your knowledge instead of allowing another objects to makes the trading decision for you.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 04, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

Trading is not for lazy people, using bot could not guarantee you that you are going to make profits with that, it could be the worst case scenario that might happen. The biggest question is why bother using bot if you could Trade by yourself, using your own technique or knowledge is more reliable in my opinion that those bots out there, also, you will look like a fool if you are going to blame a bot if you lose your profits because of it.

Bots are not that bad in some cases like in gambling, most of my friends are using bot in gambling so that they could multitasking to earn more money and it is effective, but not in Trading.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
September 04, 2018, 04:14:06 AM
I`m using this one for 2 months and is giving consistent profit. I made 5x in the first month on Bitmex. This bot was made by some traders for Forex and it was adapted to crypto. As you know almost all trades are made automatically and most of the bots are privately owned like this one.
Licence for a bot like this is between 20.000-50.000$. You can find similar bots in this price range.
https://t.me/BitmexAutoTrading
I have only used Gunbot once and I was pleased with it, but at the same time, I have never just been so comfortable with using bots and this made me to still do it myself anyway. Trading bots advantage though is that they are more like the aggressive ones without emotions and they only do what they have been programmed to do, whereas as humans sometimes, you may want to be using your discretion in most cases before making a trade.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 04:07:46 AM
Use a bot to trade in the crypto currency market is a bad idea. Because technical analysis is not always successful, but good fundamental analysis helps more often. However, the bot will not perform a fundamental analysis, only technical.
Pages:
Jump to: