Pages:
Author

Topic: Does auto trading bot make good profit ? - page 8. (Read 19615 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I don't think it is a good idea. How can a bot identifies the market will go on. If it possible why don't all the traders use that and become rich?.I think "I am the only one who can bring me a good future".Trust yourself and Try it your self and learn more and more. One day you can learn how to get your target.I'm also a beginner to trading. But I like to learn and practically use it. Don't depend on a code. It will occur you to become lost. Good luck
Activity: 227
Trading bots can be insanely good, but also they can broke and loose all of your money (theoretically) I dont trust robots.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
During my forex trading I have used bot and it has not worked well for me and I have decided to trade based on my knowledge and personal decision.  Since the advent of cryptocurrencies bitcoin has been doing well and we just need to buy and holds it for long term in other to actually make good money from it.  Many people are using bots because it is working for them and trade when they have no time to trade themselves.  United trade software is one of the bot that has give good return to trade  in the short while
trading using bots, only suited to normal market conditions and no big news in the market. but if a lot of bad news that affects the market, it would be very risky to use bots.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Don't expect profits all the time through auto trading bots. Bots are only helpful to execute a trade with a limited mind game. The algorithm may be set up to give the optimum output, however, it depends on the fundamentals also. The bots are mostly helpful in executing things faster, not to make real-life trader decisions. However, this is what I have gone through, others may have a different success story altogether.

thats right. auto trade bots are only usefull for people that are lazy or always on the go because these people cannot do trades regularly.

Thats why these auto trading bots are only designed for them in order to make their lives more easier but bots cannot guarantee you a succesful trade or a continuos profit because they are only dependent on the market.

If the market is poor then the bots cannot execute a trade but when the market is in good shape then the bots can possibly trade more oftenly, which result for you to earn succesive income.
Activity: 278
Don't expect profits all the time through auto trading bots. Bots are only helpful to execute a trade with a limited mind game. The algorithm may be set up to give the optimum output, however, it depends on the fundamentals also. The bots are mostly helpful in executing things faster, not to make real-life trader decisions. However, this is what I have gone through, others may have a different success story altogether.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
During my forex trading I have used bot and it has not worked well for me and I have decided to trade based on my knowledge and personal decision.  Since the advent of cryptocurrencies bitcoin has been doing well and we just need to buy and holds it for long term in other to actually make good money from it.  Many people are using bots because it is working for them and trade when they have no time to trade themselves.  United trade software is one of the bot that has give good return to trade  in the short while
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
that's not good, I advice do not wear Bot!

Bitcoin is created to be flexible in use by its own users.

if using Bot means that it's the same thing by choosing a third party. do you want to be on someone else's command / Bot?

huoammmmm!
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Bots are very clever, and it uses lots of market indicator to make their next trading position. But it cannot predict bad news like, death of coin owner. Or theres a hack that you need to sell out your asset.
Bots are good to combine with manual trading.

Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?
I think if you will do trade manually then it will be more better. I do not mean that these bot do not help to get benefit but still no one know about the market and if you will do manual then you will have your mind with you and you will decide more better than a bot. As a bot do not have mind and they only work on coded program which work which is coded only.
And those settings would be entirely depending on the user itself because if we do mean or talk about trading bots those are just tools that would automate on the trading set up you set. This are not magical things that would make you money on just putting it and leave the rest to the bot and at the end of the day you make profits that doesnt really work on that way on where most newbies do really believe on.
Activity: 224
I believe that with a market that is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, it is very dangerous and very risky to trade at this time. At present, the market is experiencing a lot of weakening and soon after a strong rebound, so you should trade yourself.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I think if you will do trade manually then it will be more better. I do not mean that these bot do not help to get benefit but still no one know about the market and if you will do manual then you will have your mind with you and you will decide more better than a bot. As a bot do not have mind and they only work on coded program which work which is coded only.
Activity: 95
Merit: 3

Automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot, can make some good looses. Dont use bots, especialy if you dont know which one is better and you dont have too much funds. In case you use it, it is better to monitor its actions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
If the market is going normal with normal buy and sale then I think it will benefit you but if something bad will occur in the market like the market of ZCL in 28th February 2018 then it will be much hazardous for your trade as when people will selling all of their coins then your bot may buy a part from that and which will make your money as nothing and after that it will take a longer time to recover that money back.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

Learn and apply it in your life as a trader. You must be willing and eager enough to gain knowledge and learn the basics of trading. Try to do series of research about trading for you to do it better the moment you try it. To avoid loses, you must be mentally and emotionally prepared for it.
Activity: 616
I don't rely on automated trading bot, why? Sometimes, it doesn't cut our loss. It means, we cannot assure that bots will make a good decision when there is a dump. If you want to trade, you better make it manually. Remember, the best programmed intel in this world is the human brain. Do not prefer for a bot if you can just do it by yourselves.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Of course yes, auto trading bot make a good profit because if not what they are sense of creating this in the trading business and also
I think it is reliable because the of the system that program everything in this.
Well this answer can be yes and no simultaneously. It is all about the way of thinking for this question. When you consider trading with human mind, you can say this would be stronger than a programmed bot who doesn’t know anything except what is fed in it so this would create a big no. but when you think go such enhanced artificial intelligence and such stuff, then yes, this would be a yes.
Activity: 336
Of course yes, auto trading bot make a good profit because if not what they are sense of creating this in the trading business and also
I think it is reliable because the of the system that program everything in this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36

I don`t think that it`s a good idea to use bots to automate trading.Jusy learn more,practice and trade

manually.Bots are for lazy people who want easy money and, in the end, they end up losing everything.

Good luck with trading OP Grin Grin Grin

I somehow agree. Although computers and machines, programs and algorithms of different sorts are programmable to deduce information that could hel a person choose the best trades. I think that there's a human factor that cannot be done and computed by a machine. As much as trading is a Science, they say that it is also an Art. So, to get the best trades, it should be a balance with the computed aspect and the human aspect of things.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
However I don't recommend them because they also makes mistakes, like bot that works with martingale system. Martingale bot will always open position to recover previous losses, until your fund exhausted.

It depends on the bot, really. If all bots, or a lot bots, were working as you said, the market would be very easy to manipulate. The main point of importance is that you should be able to adjust the bot's algorithm in order to iron out easily exploitable weak points that can lead to you burning through your balance quickly. I once tried to trade with a bot (one that I paid for), where after a short testing period I just deleted it because there is just no way I can let AI trade with my funds while I am sleeping or not paying attention. It's just impossible for a bot to beat the market in very active market circumstances, especially if the price keeps going down almost consistently.
Activity: 266
I think the current time you should not use bots when trading. It can be seen that the current market is changing rapidly and extremely dangerous. If you use the bot to trade the bot will automatically put stoploss on which floor there are many robot trade. Because it is extremely dangerous to trade bots. Alloys can lose a lot of capital due to false signals of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: