Pages:
Author

Topic: Does auto trading bot make good profit ? - page 9. (Read 19615 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?

Automated bots are programmed based on mathematical parameters retrived from the market. Yes, you can make some good profits with it as long as market is normal. However I don't recommend them because they also makes mistakes, like bot that works with martingale system. Martingale bot will always open position to recover previous losses, until your fund exhausted.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?
I do not know, because I have never been interested in bots, especially in commerce. I prefer to trade manually because it can make us better understand the market movement and will provide a lot of experience.
Activity: 294
it's dependable if you're going to spend, it's a lot that's automatically trading but they're not lucky enough to end them so much they've got it. so my advice is you search first if you are legit .. thanks ..
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
Do not rely on auto trading bot, they are not that much genius which you are, you can trade more better than bots and can earn better than them.

Better or not is depending of the bot and the people abiltity to trade.
Bot is helper so it will work depend on your setting. It will do good job if you have ability to set it. But if the trader does not have good experience, using bot is useless.
Activity: 266
Why are so many different opinions, good BOT still earn very stable words. BOT helps solve many problems in this volatile market. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Auto trading bot is the best idea for profitability. This is because the exchanges cannot give you all the informations  about the activities and movements of the market. But bots such as www.xchangerate.io. has been developed over time with the ability to get information from different exchange platforms, analyses it and gives you the best signal to enter a highly profitable trade, thereby maximizing profit and eradicating losses.
Join the conversation on telegram to know more about xchangerateRobot.
https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport

This is a scam and you are a scam!! half the links on this site don't work. STAY AWAY!!!
Activity: 4
November 14, 2017, 07:06:57 AM

Auto trading bot is the best idea for profitability. This is because the exchanges cannot give you all the informations  about the activities and movements of the market. But bots such as www.xchangerate.io. has been developed over time with the ability to get information from different exchange platforms, analyses it and gives you the best signal to enter a highly profitable trade, thereby maximizing profit and eradicating losses.
Join the conversation on telegram to know more about xchangerateRobot.
https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 05:13:43 PM
I think not, if you will keep doing that at first, you will think that it was good but at the end you already lost everything you have. It is better to be rich as a fruit of labor.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 09, 2017, 05:01:30 PM

Using an automated bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in trading bot cannot make a good benefits,because you cannot control some minor tweaks or other problems arise in this method,this method is unclearly and long process to understand,and in time of lossing your btc you cannot argue because its a bot,its better that you trade it in your self properly not in automated at least you can do it in your  own not  in machine.
Activity: 24
November 09, 2017, 01:13:04 PM

Hello Shogunisback.

I am new here and I have some years of manually day trading several different markets. I am new to bitcoin trading.

About 7 months ago, I made the decision to move from manually trading to automated trading for the follow reasons:

Pros

1. I always doubted the manual trading method I was using even though I manually back test it for about 200 trades

2.  Time: Working a part time to full time job, it's tough taking trades and watching the charts.

3. Programming and backtesting a strategy lets me see what the odds of that bot being successful in the future. It just make sense to me why risk money in the future on something that made less profits in the past.

4. I can test any trading method I choose. No longer do I have buy a trading system and HOPE it works. Program it and click back test.

5. Reduces stress. manually taking trades all day, every day can become stressful if you not careful.

6. My odds of winning is increased because I tested the strategy.

Cons

1. Trusting the backtesting simulation and the historical data is the upmost important thing with bot development. garbage in, and garbage out. you will be tested and optimizing alot, if the historical is not trustworthy, then the profit and drawdown will lie to you. Test test test test that your back test is not lying.

2. Slippage. Tradig BTC/USD manually, i notice the spread is just outrageous. You lose money when first enter trade. So slippage needs to be 20pts in the back test simulation.

3. You have no control, once you click Start, that's it. let it run til drawdown is hit.

I agree with everyone else, I would not buy someone else bot. If it works so good, they would not be selling it to me. better yet, give me the trading method and let me test myself first.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2017, 01:12:51 PM

I don`t think that it`s a good idea to use bots to automate trading.Jusy learn more,practice and trade

manually.Bots are for lazy people who want easy money and, in the end, they end up losing everything.

Good luck with trading OP Grin Grin Grin
Buddy, don't you know a thing about stock market? Most of the stock market trading firms do their work with trading bots and they hire people only to monitor the bots and make some minor tweaks if a problem arises, otherwise every trade is automated there and they are making lots of money daily. So if you want a bot and afford.. Its good for you, but you have to understand that how the bot works and then start trading with it and there can be some minor or maybe major sitbacks but don't worry, just figure out what was wrong in the process and then start again after rectifying it. I believe that trading bot will be profitable for you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
September 24, 2017, 12:56:15 PM
Bitcoin and altcoins trading is very risky but using bot to trade it is even more risk. When I was into forex trading I no how much I have lose using robot in trading. Though there are alot of testimony from most of the bots site on how people are making alot through them I have never be lucky to succeed with it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 12:33:00 PM
like the umstel trading platform, the chance on occupying use of automation trading system helps with the ease on running and application, as trader to collects within the longer session of trading absence and keep with the times to work as managing different customs of moderation to enter further with the better system on returns with the continuous evaluation as noticing information.

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
August 28, 2017, 02:06:45 AM
wearing a bot just makes it uncontrollable. Well, sometimes it really makes us make a lot of money. but, there are times where it makes us lose. I would argue that it's better to do it yourself rather than rely on bots.
Activity: 420
August 28, 2017, 02:02:06 AM

i will not suggest any bot is a really got profit maker... unless i see a nice proof Wink

What proof you need for bots? Nobody will expose there bots and strategies here so openly. Using bots is unethical practice anyway but in crypto world it has gotten new perspective. Anyway, bots are profitable in some instances and in others they are just so shitty in thinking capacity that they will drain all of your balance over a trade which will never get you profits. Bots do work and there are bots made by legendary members here for example gunbot is good example. You can try it out yourself and be a proof by yourself.

The strategy of bots is clear and understandable. If a bot started working on some coin, then this coin will be pumped. They attract attention by a sharp rise in price. People succumb to this and buy a coin at an expensive price. They hope that growth will continue. Then the bot stops its work and people are ready to sell a coin cheaper than they bought.
I often trade coins on which the bot works. You need to choose the right time to buy and sell right away at a slightly higher price. But it's dangerous
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
August 28, 2017, 01:25:22 AM

i will not suggest any bot is a really got profit maker... unless i see a nice proof Wink

What proof you need for bots? Nobody will expose there bots and strategies here so openly. Using bots is unethical practice anyway but in crypto world it has gotten new perspective. Anyway, bots are profitable in some instances and in others they are just so shitty in thinking capacity that they will drain all of your balance over a trade which will never get you profits. Bots do work and there are bots made by legendary members here for example gunbot is good example. You can try it out yourself and be a proof by yourself.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2017, 12:11:26 PM
Yes they do that's why they are called as autopilots. There algorithms are made in such way that they know which coins might just get pumped in the near future and based in that they put the stakes on. There working is in fraction of seconds so they buy and sell order so quickly that they never let you down and can get big profits for at some times. Good option to choose if you have big investments available and less time to trade the money.
Activity: 84
August 27, 2017, 11:00:02 AM

Using a bot helps, there is so much going on in trading that a little help counts. But without a good strategy or edge expect to make losses.
Activity: 75
August 27, 2017, 10:55:16 AM
You sure in trading you can  use bot to execute it. It can make you idle, but the ratio is low ,
it's  worth the risk to you  think before you want to use it.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 10:54:29 AM
because your brain is better than using a bot, you can think a various way to gain profit from them not just only using the boat. the bot can't take a sudden decision if you need to take this.
exactly you cannot compare a machine with a human brain. i think you have to think from different prospectives before getting into any coin or investing in any coin. i think the brain and all your sense plays a vitol role in that and from this you can don your homework properly before investing. trading is very interesting thing if you do it with having fun.
Pages:
Jump to: