Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future? - page 98. (Read 68600 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 26, 2017, 07:39:47 AM
As OP's quote big players in the bitcoin industry has been closing their service. Btcjam has now announced their official closure. Recently one of the big player in the gambling industry too made a closure of their services. At the same time more big investors are coming into the bitcoin network. So bitcoin will continue for a long with more adoption happening around the world in a same way that happened in Japan.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
May 26, 2017, 04:23:44 AM
This is a very good move from BTCJam, the amount of scams that happened on the site is simply ridiculous. We will hear less of people losing their coins, the mechanism that those Bitcoin P2P lending platform use is simply not good enough and doesn't protect the lender.
That being sad, bitcoin is not going anywhere, and signature campaigns are not going to close because they need to advertise their services otherwise no one will hear about them.
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
May 26, 2017, 04:17:58 AM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
Pages:
Jump to: