Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 38. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
I dont think so , the higher risk you take the more benefits you get. Cryptocurrency is more risk but if you are really determine to get huge profit then dont be afraid to risk. Well sometimes it depends.on how you manage your investment.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
It depends on how you use and apply your investment assets. If you can decide everything on target, I think there will be more benefits to be gained. However, with a lack of level of knowledge, it will make it difficult for you to find the best decision, so that it will also affect the results you get, you will only get a greater risk with very little results.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Cryptocurrency life would be better if we'll know how to give and take. we should know when to take the risk is we would want to have a good gain. As for me, since nothing is free in this world, we should know how to take  the risk. We could gain if we would sacrifice something and we'll have a good gain in return as well. Nothing is for free in this world.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Actually being involve in different fields always put in mind that risk is accompanied whatever we do and decide.here in crypto risk and benefit have a diffrent impact if we take a risk to invest then its up to our decision if it can benefit to our self or not.
Activity: 658
How are we going to know what works and what doesn't if we don't try,  cryotocurrency promises a lots of better way in finance,  trade and business.  The technology and the capabilities that cryptocurrency is bringing to the table is unmatched, unparalleled.  We just have to take the risk and see where it leads us!
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Hazard and reward are two terms related between each other. In universe of contributing, in the event that you wanna get compensate, you ought to acknowledge the hazard, chance is the thing that you pay for your future advantage. So those thing will be dependably next to. Go out on a limb or lose the possibility.
Activity: 77
It depends on your perspective. With anonymous cryptos money laundering is a bigger risk. But with crypto your financial freedom is yours, because no one can take it from you. So that is a benefit. So in my opinion it has risks and benefits.
Activity: 602
Crypto-currencies really bring more risk than give opportunities for earning, it seems to me that now the market is not quite in the mood to enable people to make money, look at what is happening here now.
Activity: 138
Everything in life is dangerous, so crypto all alone is an unsafe as well, and it trusts advantage and also anything that brings benefits, will have a hazardous factor, so I think cryptos been an unstable space is a colossal unsafe so it is prudent to take in more about the space before putting resources into it.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
hello pal! yeah you are right pal, if you risk more, if you figure it out correctly then definitely you will profit more. but for me since i got engaged in this industry it's not just all about risks, profits, investments, bounties, campaigns. above all Cryptocurrency gives me excitement, on what's gonna do next day, checking the market and looking at you folio. these things gives me excitement.
Activity: 476
Well, I believe that benefit will only come after taking on the risks. Many do say that the higher the risk, the higher the earnings. Ironic, but true. And so some of us may be called risk seekers! Come to think of it, while some are avoiding risk, many are also hunting for it.
Activity: 32
The central bank governor shouldn't say that at all. All businesses has its own risk attached but whats important is to balance the both. For me, the benefits involved in crypto worths more than the risk.
Activity: 89
High risk most times results to higher and bigger benefits and crypto would always give those benefits for sure.
Activity: 75
I agree with you, every business has its own sort of risk and crypto isnt left out. But one thing i believe is that due to the risk involved in crypto, higher benefits always follows suit.
So in my opinion, its has to be balanced.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

If you learn technical analysis, various patterns and techniques that are used in the market, you will minimize your risk and will be able to predict future behavior at 40-45%
Activity: 107
every thing, every business and every job has its own risk, if anyone says that crypto carries a higher risk, I don't think he ever joined crypto, because there are not many people who cheat crypto, if crypto doesn't provide many benefits.
simple, I can't join crypto if the benefits I feel are less than the risks I face.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
Every business has it own risk to bear as long as it something to do with making money there is always a risk involved, same thing is also applicable to it benefits as well The primary benefit of transacting in Bitcoin is the low cost, due to the lack of an intermediary charging transaction fees and the high volatility, lack of regulation, lack of transparency in trading, and limited supply are also part of it risk in one risk even more if you don't get to try it
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
I don't think it does. The level of risks and benefit involved with cryptos is relative to the kind of choices you make when you are investing in the coins. If you invest wisely and smartly then there is way less risk for you than someone who invest irrationally. You should always make sure that you are buying the coins when they are in the red instead of when they are going up and fomoing money into it, this way you mitigate the risk of losing your money by a large margin.
Activity: 128
I do not think that, always balance risk with benefit. If risk is higher than benefit, nobody invest to crypto. High risk and big profit, everyone join crypto want it.
Activity: 244
The cryptocurrency market has lots of advantages. Since the beginning of the market, developed nations around the world purchase the cryptocurrency market as a completely new trading and investment method through increasingly sophisticated and innovative blockchain technology. I think countries that have not used the cryptocurrency market should use it immediately to see the benefits that the market gives them.
Pages:
Jump to: