Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 35. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think that some regulations to cryptocurrencies should be made in order to avoid being part of serious crimes, after all, technology is hackable and it could bring bad consequences.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
From what we can see you last months, it appears that you need to be more and more professional and skilful in order to be beneficial in that market. Cos before anybody can just enter this market and earn money.
Activity: 35
I think risk is the middle name of this market. Too speculative for those wishing to make a quick buck
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Its true in this is, because the crypto currency implies risk, but the benefits from it are very high ...
Yeah it is true but not too high as we can see the profit in it will be much more high as compare to the risk, crypto currency saves our money and it make us aware of it that we can earn good amount of money even without investing our money using bounty and the signature campaign. So I think a risk taker gains more income than those who remain reserve and not investing.
Activity: 153
everything is just how many people so many opinions to hold opinions of his point of view, if 1 person said that it is dangerous that does not mean he is one. And it's really true
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Personally, I think that crypto currencies bring more benefits than risk. I feel for myself the benefits of crypto currency because I can make large transactions across countries in a fast and certainly almost tax-free manner. This makes it very easy for me to move and do business. In my opinion, crypto currencies can be more risky when someone does not implement a smart strategy in playing crypto currencies and does not have good risk management. Hopefully we can become more wise to be crypto currency players so that crypto currencies bring even greater benefits
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
hello! as for me, risk is the condition on which any change is possible. no risk - no new solutions. it was a risk to launch a spaceship, it was a risk to fly a plane. and look where we now
Activity: 7
Risk and benefit goes hand to hand imo. The more the risk the more pay off it may be. It's not really stable but if investing wisely it might be really beneficial.
Activity: 147
Benefits : They allow almost instantaneous money transfers with very low commission fees, without verification by a financial entity. Furthermore, they offer anonymity because each transaction is encrypted . On an investor level, they are totally uncorrelated with any other asset.
Risks : Cryptocurrency valuations are extremely volatile , whereby it is very difficult to predict their future value. They are subject to theft (hacking) either at the exchange entities where they are bought and sold or in each end-user’s online wallet.
Activity: 322
if in my opinion crypto contains a lot of risk, but not only crypto, which contains a lot of risks, all of it must have risks, depending on ourselves how to react.

Activity: 88
I think all investments are dangerous. Governments do not accept crypto but you can always make a profit from it. Dangerous when you do not understand it.
My friends also have the notion that crypto is bad. But I do not think so.I believe in bitcoin forever  Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Cryptoworld carries more risks than benefits if you don't have enough experience and knowledge. And since most people belong to this category, for the average user it's safe to say that there are more risks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
High risk is associated with high profit. And so as cryptos can return you higher profit.
Actually all depends on yourself the more you are careful and knowledgeable then it is likely bad could be spared but all the return that there may be no loss because all the successful also because it never felt failed. I accept the risks and realize that I can lose everything and for this reason I decided for myself to participate in the bounty program and earn on the prospect and Menno on those spartaps in which I believe personally
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

In every investment there is always a risk that is why you must invest what you afford to lose.
But when you know where you are investing, I believe that you won't lose it.
You have play your investment because in crypto world we don't hold the price of token, we can't decide when it will go up and down. Cryptocurrency is very risk a high chance of risk, it's like gambling, the only way to profit is don't sell until the profit you want didn't reach. As long as you hold your token you wont loss because I believe that in the near future cryptocurrency will overpower the traditional money we had.
Investing and Gambling is very different from each other. Don't let the people that write about Gambling deceive you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42

In every investment there is always a risk that is why you must invest what you afford to lose.
But when you know where you are investing, I believe that you won't lose it.
You have play your investment because in crypto world we don't hold the price of token, we can't decide when it will go up and down. Cryptocurrency is very risk a high chance of risk, it's like gambling, the only way to profit is don't sell until the profit you want didn't reach. As long as you hold your token you wont loss because I believe that in the near future cryptocurrency will overpower the traditional money we had.
copper member
Activity: 378
no sir thats not right at all.in crypto many people have earn alot in last couple of years. there are many ways by which these people earn .some invest wisely in different altcoin or even bitcoin. some do bounty campaigning for different projects. some invest in ico. crypto is a sort of technology by which one can raise fund. it is a wallet as well as money as well as investment for any one. so some risk is there but huge petential market for anyone
Activity: 25
Crypto is very risky but if the investor is smart the risk is calculated.  I would also not be listening to what any official has to say about just about anything.  These people can't be trusted and we should most likely do the opposite. So this is a strong buy signal for me. 
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Truly every business and investment has its own risk. Risks level vary for different kind of investment. The more the risk potential, the more the profit potential. It's like a 2 edged sword. It depends on where you find yourself Cryptos is a highly risky one which can make you good amount of money but can also cause significant loss
true, every business has its own risk. there will be no high risk if not followed by high profits too.
if you want big profits then you have to bet with high risk, if you don't dare to risk it you won't get a high profit either.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
In every business there is risk thats one thing we should always bear in mind before getting into any business,the risk in crypto currency is same as the benefit you would agree with me that when you start seeing the benefits you tend to even forget the risk you took and also use it as a point of encouragement to others
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think cryptocurrency brings more benefit than risks. It brings benefit in a way of convenience, true ownership, and freedom in financial institutions. With these 3 factors in mind, cryptocurrency can and will destroy the financial system. Although the only draw back to this endeavor is the unregulated nature or cryptocurrency that's why it's so volatile.

The thing is, right now, people aren't seeing crypto as an innivation that will make lives better in the future. The entire market is basically about making money. And those that can manage what they risk usually end up rekt. The risk is a constant. It's always there whether you benefit from it or not.
Pages:
Jump to: