Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 34. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The problem of scaling the Bitcoin-network has not yet been fully resolved. The bandwidth of the network has long been alarming, and the growth of commissions makes small transactions not very profitable, and transactions with a large commission are also increasingly "stuck" on the network.
Activity: 378
It should be noted that there is considerable uncertainty regarding the taxation of the circulation of virtual currencies in different countries. In certain jurisdictions, crypto-currencies are considered an asset, in others - not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I don't think so because in every market or business there is a risk but in crypto market if you have studied market conditions and about project then there you can excellent profit.
Activity: 101
At modern life, almost everything is risky. The market of crypto is no exception. But the main thing is that crypto provides ample opportunities for profit and income. If you are smart you always can avoid the risks & get profits.
risk and profit are two things that always side by side where the two are inseparable, and can not be mixed into one. all organized to minimize the risk of occurrence. the risk it brings someone because of missteps, ignorance, or failed to understand. for it is necessary for a person to learn, understand that crypto is not fully at risk.
Activity: 260
At modern life, almost everything is risky. The market of crypto is no exception. But the main thing is that crypto provides ample opportunities for profit and income. If you are smart you always can avoid the risks & get profits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
Today each country in its own way approaches to the regulation of the Crypto-currency. The absence of a single well thought-out system of regulation of crypto-currencies only increases the uncertainty factor concerning their future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Investing in crypto is really a risk especially now that price of coins in the market is low but when the time cryptocurrency recovers and will be at high price again you can get a big profit so when you invest put only the money you think you can afford to lose in case something bad happens.
Activity: 39
There is nothing without risk in this life. Investing your money in projects ande banks is also a risk. I'll disagree that crypto brings more risk than benefit cos personally i"ve really gained more than i loss since i started crypto. Its a life changer mate.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
The fluctuations in the value of Bitcoin, in general, are almost unpredictable in the short term, and this adds to it the riskiness. Financial experts can relatively accurately predict the value of the dollar, the euro and other real currencies or stock quotes. But to accurately predict what will be the cost of Bitcoin tomorrow, no one can. Therefore, the best investment in bitcoin is an investment for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

If you will just invest in any coin without studying what coin and how much you are going to invest you are really going to lose, it is very important to first do a research and study the structure of a good Ico before you invest on it, I'm still holding coins that are very low right now but I see it's potential in the market in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
An unpleasant fact is that Bitcoin does not provide any kind of consumer protection. Perfect transactions can not be canceled. All you can do after an unsuccessful deal is try to convince the recipient of the funds to voluntarily return them. This is a consequence of the fact that there is no guarantor-intermediary, as in the case of bank cards.
Activity: 72
How can you attain the benefit without risking? We all know that if the greater the risk, also the greater the profit you will make. It depends on you how you will minimize your risk.
Activity: 210
In my opinion, of course, there are many risks in cryptocurrency. But on the other hand, the profit can be much greater. always be patient in every things, there no way to earn money fast, you need to work hard, to earn a lot of money.

For me there's always risk in every business that we are going to run or plan too. But here in crypto it is really necessary to take the risk in order to get more benefits but do it in knowledgeable ways to anticipate the risk ahead.
Activity: 147
Merit: 8
Risks and benefits are always together, and whether you can make money depends on your personal transactions. This is very important. Or you can wait for a good trend.
Activity: 65
I totally agree with you, with more risk, comes more benefit. Every business venture entails some level of risk which has to be properly managed to ensure success. Same with cryptocurrency. The risk has to be managed to ensure you end up in profits. Look at trading for example, that is a prime example of harnessing crypto risks.
Activity: 9
Well, According to me, cryptocurrency bring more profits than risks. If someone is ready to take high risk than he or she can earn huge amount of profits. It totally depends upon the condition of the market.Someone has to take complete knowledge and research of the market before investing in any crypto.
Activity: 94
Risk are already in every business and investment. it is only up to how to handle the risk. Crypto are risky, yes it is right but it is more benefit in crypto than risk if you have enough knowledge about crypto, about investing,about trading and doing any business inside crypto world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
everyone's luck is different, especially in the crypto world, and the risks and benefits that everyone feels will also differ depending on how much they dare to move, for example, people who buy bitcoin compared to altcoin will be less risky, but the benefits are also small due to the movement of bitcoin slower than altcoin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Most of the Cryptocurrencies are decentralised platform so government should control the value of coin so every investment is take own decision. So if you buy this coin you only responsibility of the investment at the same we will make good profit in future. But Bitcoin is always supporting to all the consumer so all are take risk this platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Maybe just because the government will not benefit in crypto that's why they keep on telling the people not to engage in crypto otherwise no taxes to be collected because it is decentralized system. About risk you will be the one who execute the transaction so the decision is in your hand.
Pages:
Jump to: