Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 42. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
It depends on a point of view of the individual. It could bring as a profit and a loss. Sometimes it depends on a luck or smart decisions.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
I think it's quite natural for some people who lose momentum and get stuck with current market conditions, but if we see what they have done and make some people become rich, we must be patient waiting for the market to recover

It depends how you handle and how strategy you bring within , I think it's worth it here in cryptocurrencies because with or without investment still we can earn benefits .Everything has risks if you couldn't face that definitely you can't bring good things may achieve.
copper member
Activity: 362
I think it's quite natural for some people who lose momentum and get stuck with current market conditions, but if we see what they have done and make some people become rich, we must be patient waiting for the market to recover
It depends how you handle and how strategy you bring within , I think it's worth it here in cryptocurrencies because with or without investment still we can earn benefits .Everything has risks if you couldn't face that definitely you can't bring good things may achieve.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Ccfound
my thought will say so, definitely agree with your opinion "Risk is associated with all kinda business" everytime you want to earn profit there are always be a risk to face, and we are living in digital world which risk are become very sensitive and serious. Even in the real world you can survive by managing that risk in every single business chance. so, lets think positive and learn how to avoid that risk properly.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Indeed, crypto ventures contains chance, however I think, its "lone hazard", we have to know chance is not the same as bet. On the off chance that you see hazardous ventures as betting, you will never win.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
The Governor of Spain was right: crypto is a risky business. You cannot gain profit without taking a risk. However, the return is also good, if you are patient and smart enough. If you want to get rich quickly without understanding cryptocurrency then you are risking your money for nothing.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
I’m also one of those who believes on ‘more risk more gain’ idea. But on the other hand i have to admit that sometimes crypto can be more risky than its benefits. The market changes everyday so it’s hard to predict what to do in this market.
Activity: 361
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

I agree that both contains risk, but in business you're kind of having the control in reducing the risk. While in cryptos, it is basically decentralized and the risk inside of it isn't defined because of how unstable it is. Trading could basically be your way in crypto to reduce the risks involved, however when we're gonna speak about the profitability itself. Crypto holds that risk. In business, you could study the feasibility of a certain business in an area then take advantage of it.
Brilliant, I strongly agree with you. In business, you have the opportunity to control the risk whiles risk in cryptos cannot be controlled by an individual. However, I still believe crypto brings a lot of benefits than risk. I don't neglect the fact that cryptos are risky. Cryptos can be really risky but one token can surprise you.
Activity: 54
The risk is that we have all of the world's investments now, and in case of any disadvantage, an enterprise can not immediately intervene in investments, but we have the opportunity to instantly monitor our investments in the cryptographic world and to intervene instantly. Even if this is harmful, more.
Activity: 291
Great returns / profit comes with great risk and cryptocurrency is a very high risk investment. The risk but the risk can still be mitigated and reduce if you research and study before making any decision. The volatility if the market makes it very susceptible to price and market manipulation. Soo always research and ask questions before making any decision. Do not fall for scams such as Pump n Dump. And always ensure to invest in money that you are willing to lose. Do not put all your life savings in it.
Activity: 112
if Crypto is more risky than the benefits, maybe Crypto won't be as famous as it is now. maybe people won't want to invest in crypto, but we can see the fact that crypto provides many advantages and risks indeed and I think it's normal.
Activity: 182
I concur so in the event that we need to take a benefit, we have to realize that the hazard is there and we can be mindful so as to accomplish something and we have to maintain a strategic distance from the error. the advantages and the dangers will dependably there and we can't deny particularly in the event that we are new in one business.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
Crypto is very risky but if the investor is smart the risk is calculated.  I would also not be listening to what any official has to say about just about anything.  These people cannot be trusted and we should most likely do the opposite.  So this is a strong buy signal for me. 
Activity: 84
Yes the risk is high but if you do your research, and understand the technology and the idea of these startup companies; you will be able to thrive in this market. Good luck.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
All businesses have their own risks, as well as investing in bitcoin or altcoin. You must be smart and often read the news so as not to miss information.
Activity: 111
RealtyReturns

I agree that both contains risk, but in business you're kind of having the control in reducing the risk. While in cryptos, it is basically decentralized and the risk inside of it isn't defined because of how unstable it is. Trading could basically be your way in crypto to reduce the risks involved, however when we're gonna speak about the profitability itself. Crypto holds that risk. In business, you could study the feasibility of a certain business in an area then take advantage of it.

Risk factors is a part of the game as long as you are aware of it and you have the will to control that, I think it's okey to gamble that cause its a part of the success in every field of business.
Activity: 206
Hazard are as of now in each business and venture. it is just up to how to deal with the hazard. Crypto are dangerous, yes it is correct yet it is more advantage in crypto than chance on the off chance that you have enough information about crypto, about investing,about exchanging and doing any business inside crypto world.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Risk is directly proportional to benefits. So every time we want big profits, we have to be brave with a big risk too. But if we look at the current crypto trend down, prices are starting to weaken, but that is normal, the important thing is that we can take the opportunity to benefit when crypto is weakening.
In order to get benefits, you must take a risks! There is risk in everything that we are going to do. We just need to make a right and great decision for us to get what we wanted. To be honest, crypto gives benefit that you couldn't get in any things though there are a lot of scammers that give danger to us, in to our money, rather.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Risk is directly proportional to benefits. So every time we want big profits, we have to be brave with a big risk too. But if we look at the current crypto trend down, prices are starting to weaken, but that is normal, the important thing is that we can take the opportunity to benefit when crypto is weakening.
Pages:
Jump to: