Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 62. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I believe all investors know that encrypted currency is risky, but they still choose to invest, which shows that more people will believe that encrypted currency can bring us more benefits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Of course it has bigger risks because no one manages and stabilizes its value. Many of the fiat are very sensitive when price changes and since crypto is a decentralized type of currency, it is more prone to drcay than to rise. Another risk in crypto is that no one balances its volume. Anyone can prpduce their coin meaning there is an unlimited value of coin production possible.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
There is nothing that is free of any risk in this world, especially if that thing has the ability to earn you something. The risk in crypto is normal, but i think it depends on how you take things. If you decide to rush into things without thorough investigations and background research, your risk will surely be more than your benefits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How you relate to the market and you need to determine this factor because for most people this is more risk than getting a profit and for someone it is a big risk but they earn more.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
I don't think so, except where one is careless and don't have patient can bring more loss than expected, but when one stay calm always on ground for any change then their will more profit than doing money ritual
nope it is not true. in fact, the benefit I here before you enter in this industry you don't need to try or do it jist to prove the benefits because it's all see in the people who have an cryptocurrency. risk is you know after you enter in this industry. I mean there are levels of risk and if you want to earn high then much more risk you have to take. the risk is in the process of decisionwhile benefit it is the good characteristics.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I don't think so, except where one is careless and don't have patient can bring more loss than expected, but when one stay calm always on ground for any change then their will more profit than doing money ritual
Activity: 48
The main risk is losing money. And what one has to do is minimize loss by not putting your whole house down.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Crypto brings the benefits and risks. However, if we know how exactly utilize crypto and take the benefits, it will bring more and more benefits. The benefits are actually firstly to earn more profits and earning than working on the offline jobs. It is also easy to earn the money from crypto in the short time or even long-time. We can also learn trading and investment in crypto with only small amount of capitals. Crypto is full of the high technology in the world, we can follow its continuity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

Ofcourse you need to put some risk in any decision that you've made because we don't know what will be happen in future. In additional if you don't trust crypto or any invetmesnt that you put your money you will not be like a bamboo tree in short you will not grown anymore.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Crypto is highly risky and i do agree with that.  But being risky also equal to many benefits you can gain because if you only have enough knowledge and skills in cryptocurrency am sure you are enjoying your fruits of labor.  I do believe in every decision you will make there will also be a risk in taking into it as long as you are diligent and confident with yourself youll be successful at the end.  Always put GOD on the top and everything is possible.
Activity: 140
I think it depends on how you deal with your crypto.Just be sure to invest on coins on the top list and hold as much as you can since most coins are good for long-term investment.If there are fake news about crypto don't get panic easily instead do your own research on how the market goes before selling to avoid losses.
Activity: 140
Everything in life is risky, so crypto on it's own is a risky too, and it believes benefit and as well any thing that brings benefits, will have a risky factor, so I think cryptos been a volatile space is a huge risky so it is advisable to learn more about the space before investing in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
I think this depends on your risk management. If you do not risk too much concluding your deals, then trading in cryptocurrencies will not be risky for you. If you are not a trader and an investor, then I think the longer you hold Bitcoin, the less risky your deal.
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Every thing that is new have risk on it. Crypto is surely have a lot of risk. If you dont take risks you will not gain or benefit from it. In this business the higher the risks, the higher the return. But always remember the rule on crypto, " invests only what you can afford to lose".
Activity: 55
Merit: 4
You phrase that really weird. Well, at some point of view you right, but there will be no benefits without any risk in crypto market
Activity: 70
In order gain something you will have to encounter some risk. This is true for all sort of business. We will have to bear the risk. Being honest in this market the risk is a bit high but the profit you are getting is also high. So it is alright proportionately.
Activity: 112
This is open to discussion and some people can agree while others don't. Benefit is huge, but risk is huge together. This is making the balance in the market in between these two things.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
For the moment the risk are bigger than the benefit for a crypto investor/trader. You can earn a little, but it is very risky.
Crypto investment is risky but now it's a good time to invest if you don't have more knowledge invest in BTC or ETH these two coins are promising coins you can 100% make a profit if you wait until this year end.

I believe when you want more profit its also accompanied with risks. Basically, the two are directly proportional. When you want more profit or benefit you need to risk more also. Its either in money, time and energy. Most likely you need time and money to increase the benefit that you are hoping for.
Actually we will get an opportunity to make a big profit in crypto investment but most of the traders/investors will miss that opportunity because of greediness. yes we will not satisfy for a decent profit, if you satisfy for decent profit then crypto investment will bring you benefit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
In some aspect there are risk. Even people around us is at risk so if you talking about crypto and other investment yes it's a risky investment you don't know when will end but if you're an optimistic guy then you can benefit from it not by just earning crypto/bitcoin.
Activity: 196
It would be risky of course if you're not careful enough to handle your funds, there are a lot of ways to minimize the level of risk as well. Crypto has a lot of benefits than risks it makes everything simpler and easy to understand.
Pages:
Jump to: