Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 63. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I don't feel the same. Personally, I think that crypto brings me many benefits. It tends to be a great investment system that allows me to invest in a certain amount easily. Additionally, crypto also teaches me how to become a good trader. And still, many other benefits to get from crypto.
Activity: 104
Risk are already in every business and investment. it is only up to how to handle the risk. Crypto are risky, yes it is right but it is more benefit in crypto than risk if you have enough knowledge about crypto, about investing,about trading and doing any business inside crypto world. Risks and benefits is always in your hands.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
There is absolutely no risk in cryptocurrency. All the variables are known there. It's just that most people don't want to count. For example. We know everything about the company, what it is going to do, how it is going, how much time it needs. Not really something based on this information it is impossible to predict the course? Here we Finance ideas and give them the opportunity not to think about money, in response they thank us with money.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I believe when you want more profit its also accompanied with risks. Basically, the two are directly proportional. When you want more profit or benefit you need to risk more also. Its either in money, time and energy. Most likely you need time and money to increase the benefit that you are hoping for.

I agree so if we want to take a profit, we need to know that the risk is there and we can be careful to do something and we need to avoid the mistake. the benefits and the risks will always there and we cannot deny especially if we are new in one business so we don't have to be sad if somehow, we cannot make any profit and only lose. and don't be afraid of risk because if we can analyze or we can make a good decision, we can prevent to get a big risk and we can make a profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I believe when you want more profit its also accompanied with risks. Basically, the two are directly proportional. When you want more profit or benefit you need to risk more also. Its either in money, time and energy. Most likely you need time and money to increase the benefit that you are hoping for.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
For the moment the risk are bigger than the benefit for a crypto investor/trader. You can earn a little, but it is very risky.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
I also think the current encrypted money market is more of a risk than a benefit.
Because all the people who enter the crypto-money market just want to make money or get rich through the market.
Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? I think those banks are afraid on what crypto brings. They are not aware that every business have their own risks. Because if you don't trust, then how will you know it's value? Crypto is such a helpful for us to earn money and to reach our goals in life. You must trust and take a risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
Hi, yes crypto is risky, but where there is risk there is better benefits, also where there is risk you can loose more Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I also think the current encrypted money market is more of a risk than a benefit.
Because all the people who enter the crypto-money market just want to make money or get rich through the market.
Activity: 57

It will be beneficial if you learn this thoroughly,
And the risk will be there if you do not understand what every blind investment
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think cryptowill bring more benifit ,,, cause every one have join in crypto world they change there future,, i think this crypto will help you in the future and it cjange ou future to that they give big benefit to us!!
To me its more benefit, risks? I met with risks but nothing different from the real life! Bottom line can be its different for each of us, some are good in everything, others don`t have luck, in everything there are people who couldn`t handle the pressure.
Find your own path, or make one, don`t trust others, try everything. What kind of risks we had when most of the time we waited price to rise and it did, now we wait again, find something for fun until price rise, is that risk?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I think cryptowill bring more benifit ,,, cause every one have join in crypto world they change there future,, i think this crypto will help you in the future and it cjange ou future to that they give big benefit to us!!
Which future? crypto if being used as a speculation tool widely will only bring disaster, a little amount of people won the pump and dump game and the rest is losing money, if you talks about the blockchain system that benefits so many people right, maybe it's true.
but as a means of earning money, nah that's not right, just see how much people goes broke after the latest bitcoin ATH, that itself explains a lot
Activity: 210
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Risks are more than necessary in here, and i am more than 100% sure that without any risks, you would not even been able to make a 1% return of all your investments.
Activity: 756
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
I agree with your opinion, and I also believe that the risk is present in all types of business, and the crypto currency is not an exception. But we also need to understand that crypto-currencies are the future, and they can change the standard types and methods of payment in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
In my opinion the risk and the benefits in the same level, all people who want jump in to crypto should understanding the risk and high potential profit from it. Make profit or get loss depend on the strategies, management of money and psychology of each trader/ investor.
Activity: 126
Every game has its own risks and benefits but it needs confidence and perseverance to do this. If not, then I guess you can't participate.
Activity: 476
In every game there are benefits than risks but to answer your question, the benefits in this game are more than the risks it’s only does who don’t learn more that end up been victims.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Inexperienced traders often speak this question. The cryptocurrencies market is for people who are experienced in trading only. They will always see opportunities in the lower rates instead of psychologically fearing to sell off the number of cryptos they own to cut losses at the exchange rate. So if you want to be safe, invest in BTC, ETH instead of ICO.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
It's right. It's like playing roulette. Here he invests and you do not know what you will get in the end. Or you lose, or you win.
Pages:
Jump to: