Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 23. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:27:34 PM
Yes it's very possible to make rich over night in crypto, it requires the right decision at the right time and also do not be greedy when takingthe decision.. Another thing that could happen is luck, just a coin of 450% with good investment can make you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 05:23:02 PM
of course it is difficult and hard to get rich overnight. but still some people succeed. maybe not immediately, and investing a long time in ICO or cryptocurrency, it happens that then someone quickly gets rich. but in most cases it is not easy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
The crypto-currency stock market has great potential and can make you rich in a night thanks to the right investments.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 05:11:26 PM
It is the only market that allows you to become rich overnight, but you have to pay a high price if it doesn't go the way you expected, the market is too volatile.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 04, 2018, 05:05:08 PM
It's very sad, but after 2017 people think that you can earn huge amounts of money on a crypto currency in a short period of time. They do not understand what crypto currency is, and why it really is needed. Crowds of people poured into the crypto-currency market with a desire to get rich. But this did not happen. And in all their frivolity or thirst for money is to blame.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 08:07:08 AM
I absolutely agree! Aside from patience, we should not let greed get the better of us. This may be a strong word, but let's face it, isn't that what you call it if you want to get rich overnight? Investing in cryptos like everything, you need to exert enough effort to get what you want to achieve.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 07:58:25 AM
Anyone who wants to get rich overnight, I think there are only a few ways, you buy a lottery, but with crypto you can get rich overnight, but have to invest in the top 200, and know before It will have a few days before the news to buy the altcoin before it gets to pump
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 07:50:15 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
Yes, it is true. because to get more results requires a long process and not instant. not only in the crypto world but in the real world it also takes a long time to get more results.
right you say, patience is the key.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 07:38:31 AM
It is necessary to take into account risk management and money management. Constant development and patience - will definitely lead to the result.
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 04, 2018, 07:24:03 AM
Big no, good crypto will make someone rich but it take years to realized, i think theres nothing in this world can make you rich overnight.
Completely with you it agrees, nothing also the cryptocurrency can make rich the ordinary person too. It is possible to buy a coin, but it is necessary to wait for time so far the price of it will grow and you will be able to sell it.
Activity: 72
September 04, 2018, 07:19:22 AM
No, I don't think that cryptocurrency has the capability of making people rich overnight. Since it is not about cryptocurrency it is about the amount you put in and your patience towards your investment or how strong is your heart.
Only persistent hodlers get rich. But wherever someone is making money there are so called "crypto gurus" who spam on social media, youtube and wherever how they got rich fast. They are like telemarketing scammers selling you shit and promise gold! And they probably get rich fast, but from scaming people! Bitconnect is just one but not only example! Crypto does not offer riches overnight mate.
copper member
Activity: 1568
September 04, 2018, 07:17:39 AM
Crypto is the game of mind, who person investment in crypto and he believes on himself then he can riches overnight but he works in a crypto very carefully and wait for right time to sell his coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 07:10:32 AM
Not only patience is an important quality of a person going to get rich on a cryptocurrency, I would also add a cold mind and caution. You need to invest at the right time, you need to monitor the mood of the market otherwise you will not get rich.
Activity: 560
September 01, 2018, 11:01:00 AM
because every time people are different because it depends on me time and morning in other countries because more coins are traded at night because it also depends on the release of prices
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 01, 2018, 06:05:09 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

crypto shouldn't be about getting rich. It should be about the ways to improve finance and give the space for certain people who don't have access to banking, yet they can own cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 06:00:25 AM
I fully agree with you! Many are just invest in an unknown place, with the purpose to get rich instantly...and fail. In the crypto world is not so simple...it is necessary to have certain knowledge, constantly develop and have patience...
Activity: 24
September 01, 2018, 05:29:29 AM
The best strategy in crypto is to buy coins when they -80% from their ATHs and forget about them for 5 years  Grin Cheesy

This is probably the best approach!
One can wonder to buy ETH or BTC now or not...be in the mindset of oh I'm going to lose 50% or not...but if the horizon is 5 years this does not matter!!! I don't think there's a person on the planet involed in cryptocurrencies that do not think BTC and ETH will be x20 to USD in 5 years from now.
Activity: 108
September 01, 2018, 05:07:51 AM
The best strategy in crypto is to buy coins when they -80% from their ATHs and forget about them for 5 years  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

I fully agree with you. It was possible to get rich quickly on cryptocurrency in 2016-2017. Now the cryptocurrency market is stabilizing and a huge profit in a short period of time is unlikely. You need to carefully analyze the coins and projects and be ready to wait a long time for a good profit.
Activity: 93
September 01, 2018, 04:48:02 AM
Not at all. But 2x pump out of listing on big exchange can be almost 100% guaranteed. And also sometimes ICO can make you wealthy as well. Especially those ones that have a lot of hype. Take a look at Quarkchain's carts. 15-20x with Binance listing in the bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: