Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 18. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 09:27:33 AM
Firstly it depends on your capital.
Secondly you have to select right coin.
Let's take an example, xrp has made 80% just within 2 days and mostly overnight,it ismajor crypto!

Can you imagine how profitable can be low cap coin out of top 100 coinmarketcap? But think about risks as well, some coins can be dumped to 0 and you will lose all of your money.
That's why big volatility in crypto can make you both poor and rich overnight!

You can gain 100% 10 times in a row and then lost 100% only once! Remember this rule
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
September 21, 2018, 09:19:45 AM
Easy money in an instant will not earn in principle. The exception is lottery tickets or luck in gambling. But such cases are pure luck, nothing more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 09:01:49 AM
Theoretically represents. But from a practical point of view. Here you need to think carefully. If it concerns coins, it is possible. But about the companies, I think the team here is more likely to succeed.
Activity: 560
September 21, 2018, 08:56:47 AM
Such actions are quite possible, but I think that it is not during this period, because today many investors cease to believe in crypto-currencies and at this end their investments, but you understand that someday the crypto-currencies will start growing again? I think it's very soon.
Activity: 190
September 21, 2018, 08:49:18 AM
i think nowadays it's much more harder to get rich in such a short times, but if you're really lucky then maybe
It's tougher for most investors because they can now see that there is more coins on the market to choose from.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 08:47:31 AM
i think nowadays it's much more harder to get rich in such a short times, but if you're really lucky then maybe
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
September 21, 2018, 08:44:14 AM
From my point of view it is very possible. But not so rich as you imagine I think. My friend has earned a lot of money with this overnight increasing but it was at once only.
Activity: 560
September 13, 2018, 03:52:49 PM
crypto does not offer riches overnight.  People have more opportunity to be rich in the crypto space than in the real world
I do not know how things were with other crypto currency users before, but I know what physical work is and I can compare it with my current studies. It is like heaven and earth, because it is different not only by the efforts made, but also in the multiple increase in income.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 03:44:59 PM
crypto does not offer riches overnight.  People have more opportunity to be rich in the crypto space than in the real world
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
Perhaps, if you cleverly build your plans. But in general, teamwork is much more effective. If, of course, everything is coherently and professionally working. In this case, the profit is bigger and the prospects are brighter.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 13, 2018, 02:56:54 PM
There are situations when you can quickly earn.Let's say at the end of the bounty to write a good article and get a lot of promising tokens that are already traded on the exchanges.This way you can earn fast.But this is rare.Basically, you need to work hard on the result.And You correctly pointed out,not having patience is very difficult to be a member of bounty)

In fact, people here say that crypto currency can enrich a person during the night, when her rate will jump up to xx. For the average person, this is possible only in this market.
Activity: 406
September 13, 2018, 02:52:18 PM
The days when you could make 100X return on a coin in a short amount of time are definetly over. Now, only the patient and dedicated peope will be able to make nice profits, and they will not become rich over night for sure.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 02:30:11 PM
Crypto does no offer riches over night but your hard work and patience pays you though people have the orientation that crypto offers riches forgetting that they are rules to be applied before getting what you desire
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:11:43 PM
That might happen because crypto has properties that can significantly increase its price. But it is also based on good analysis. If crypto continues to decline like this and has fallen into a deep enough hole, it is difficult for Crypto to skyrocket and exceed its highest price. The market will stabilize the situation in a safe condition first to make improvements.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 02:08:07 PM
There are situations when you can quickly earn.Let's say at the end of the bounty to write a good article and get a lot of promising tokens that are already traded on the exchanges.This way you can earn fast.But this is rare.Basically, you need to work hard on the result.And You correctly pointed out,not having patience is very difficult to be a member of bounty)
Activity: 142
September 13, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
I think that this year we will be able to assess the level of manipulation and next year we will partially expect similar positions on the market.
Activity: 218
September 13, 2018, 01:48:34 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

Being too excited makes us unable to think logically. Bitcoin can't convert you into riches overnight, and you have to have patience and knowledge about crypto to make a profit.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 01:46:42 PM
You can get rich quickly with crypto but one or two things will have been put in place to help the situation. Crypto is an investment that generate huge return on investment.
Activity: 336
September 13, 2018, 01:43:35 PM
As for me, crypto is the major topic today and I like talking about it with my friends sharing a lot of ideas. to my mind, it is better to use crypto for the long-term hold and it will help us to become rich
Activity: 672
September 13, 2018, 01:42:27 PM
Cryptocurrency is not like ponzi scheme where someone can become rich over the night. To become rich in crypto, someone have to be patient with investment. Once you are patient with your investment, then its possible to be rich through cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: