Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 19. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 01:37:34 PM
To succeed and rich in Crypto, many have lost a lot of money. The wait and patience is never too much in business. I found that my friend lost a lot of money in exchange for his experience at Crypto and now he is holding a large amount of money. Sewing is also a necessity.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
Real or not really get rich in crypto quickly - this is a complex and controversial question. Many opinions about this. I do not want to participate in these discussions. For me, the main thing is to believe and hope in the opportunity to quickly become rich. With such my mood it is easy to live and work in crypto.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
September 12, 2018, 07:17:06 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
Being rich in crypto doesn't mean that we can achieve that so easy.We need to have more perseverance and full dedication on doing such thing but if a person is lucky enough his or her investments could grow huge amount of money.Being involve in crypto is unpredictable what is our key to succeed in this field is to trust our invested coins,tust the projects,trust the people behind it and most probably trust ourself because we have choosen this field.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
September 12, 2018, 07:07:39 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

Investing in cryptocurrency needs patience and this is where you can apply the saying patience is a virtue, I think not looking often on the price when the market is in bear trend is a big virtue, people kept looking at the price to check if they made a profit or losing the value of the coin they are holding.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
September 12, 2018, 06:58:58 PM
Well currently total marketcap is fallen back under 200 billions. Many great projects which is now on top 200-300 have a very low capitalization( < 15 millions). No doubts some of these projects will succeed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

Yeah I agree on what you just mentioned . Patience will make you rich here in crypto like what others did when btc is just a low value . Look at them now they are considered as whales of bitcoin . Cheesy
Activity: 322
September 12, 2018, 03:07:51 PM
The crypto industry is not a lottery. Therefore, I believe that it does not have a quick and big profit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 12, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
I think now it's impossible. The end of last year brought wealth to many people, but this is a luck that happens very rarely. Now only work and patience can make us rich.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 12, 2018, 12:50:33 PM
nope, its impossible to become rich in just one night. everywhere in the world and even in crypto there is no such thing, unless you are doing such as illegal things. but not because you enter in crypto, there is no such thing as getting rich overnight.
Activity: 160
September 12, 2018, 12:07:52 PM
Hm, maybe. Crypto is very nice in this case and I don't think that it is impossible at all. It can bring money in very unsuitable way when you will not be ready.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 12:02:56 PM
Actually it is possible if you pick the correct coins from new projects. But to be able to do that, you will have to do a lot of research. Also you need a bit of luck for that.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2018, 09:42:31 AM
One could easily argue daytraders make a ton of money by flipping coins for smaller profits. That is certainly a valid approach to things, but it doesn’t work for everyone. On the other hand, a lot of people buy cryptocurrency and hold onto it for as long as possible. This means they need to be rather patient when it comes to volatility in the price. Unlike what most people believe these days, gains and losses can occur at any given moment of every single day.

If we are super super lucky then yes we can be rich within a night but this happens very very rare and while holding lots of coins to become maybe a millionaire which is 99.99% impossible.

At the other side there are people that are holding for a long time maybe 8+ years and still believe that bitcoin will go to 20k again which I think is not possible for at least few years.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 10:30:47 PM
In my opinion, investing in cryptocurrencies will bring a lot of benefits, but it takes luck. I think investing in ICO will be rich, but most of the ICO this year is a scam. I think it is very difficult to get rich overnight.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 11, 2018, 10:22:18 PM
What can you without patience in crypto? It is a very essential tool every crypto investor must possess in order to make the best out of crypto investment. There are times when the market goes red and during these times, patience becomes the smartest move for every coin holder. Selling at these times only means loss.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 10:18:08 PM
That's a wonderful advice,  impatience and fear is what is killing most people in crypto, many wants to be rich but they can't  hold a coin for long time
Activity: 291
September 11, 2018, 08:55:03 PM
One could easily argue daytraders make a ton of money by flipping coins for smaller profits. That is certainly a valid approach to things, but it doesn’t work for everyone. On the other hand, a lot of people buy cryptocurrency and hold onto it for as long as possible. This means they need to be rather patient when it comes to volatility in the price. Unlike what most people believe these days, gains and losses can occur at any given moment of every single day.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
September 11, 2018, 08:40:25 PM
At the moment we are in the depths of a serious Crypto Winter, and even when the markets recover from here, there will be more sell off's

until sentiment stabilizes to neutral and eventually enthusiastic again, so now would be great timing to consider long term entries...
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 08:39:15 PM
I agree with the opinion that overnight it is difficult to become rich. Work should be a long and a lot and a lot of time to spend, and even this does not give a guarantee of getting rich. Although, probably, there are people who quickly became rich when the market moved up.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 08:31:47 PM
If you bought bitcoin years back and you decide it to sell right now then I think you will become rich. I believe with the current state of the market right now there is less chance to become overnight millionaire. But if it was years before many did become overnight millionaire. Nowadays many people have to strive and work hard just to make it big here.
Activity: 69
September 11, 2018, 08:28:10 PM
It actually happened last year. The price of Alts pumps up to 500% overnight because of some good news. As for now, although there is a lot of whales whose manipulating the market, the alts don't have any fluctuation like that anymore. Because the crypto market is bleeding so much and the investor doesn't believe much on alts. Personally, I think that circumstance is obviously not good for the market.
Pages:
Jump to: