Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 27. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 11:23:07 PM
Patience is always the key to make it in this business. If you do not have Patience, you will always engage in panic selling and lose huge sums of money
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
Thoughts like that you have to throw away far, because there is no instant way to get rich, even in bitcoin, all that needs process and patience. especially if you are a small investor it is very difficult to generate wealth with a very short time. your patience and your effort in investing in Bitcoin will surely bear sweet fruit in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 10:43:11 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

to get rich, people do hard work, even they can do it for a long time and many years. can't all happen only overnight. you need to make a harder effort for that, don't think instantly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 09:42:04 PM
Being wealthy after only one night for a trader is not a simple thing. To be successful, they have to lose money many times, even to borrow to get money to continue investing. So nothing succeeds without experiencing difficulties. Patience is a must when investing in cryptocurrency.
I agree with you. nothing is instant and easy overnight. need sacrifice of time, energy, mind and others. it happens not only in investing in cryptocurrency alone, trading in real goods also requires a real sacrifice process. thanks.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 09:36:40 PM
there may be something like that, but for most of us including myself it will probably just be a dream. nevertheless i press for me and all people my thumbs.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 09:18:53 PM
Having this mindset at entry time is one of the reasons why many have been disappointed and they have jumped ship at the earliest opportunity. No venture offers overnight riches, not even crypto with all its decentralization!

Every lucrative venture requires patience, diligence and dedication... And crypto is not excluded.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 09:18:03 PM
It's just you're lucky, but in reality there is never a single night you become rich, so I think it's hard to do this. unless you are lucky

You cannot get rich in crypto overnight, in reality you need to work for it and make an investment to it. But even if you invest you are not guaranteed to get rich because we know that every investment has a risk involve in it.
Activity: 252
August 27, 2018, 09:15:45 PM
Crypto has not been adopted globally for use and so, it still has the potential to make rich people.
Crrypto may not offer wealth overnight but of course has a tendency to offer wealth in a short time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 09:05:53 PM
Crypto investment is the same as other trades or businesses. If you do not study it very well before investing then you are doomed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
August 27, 2018, 07:37:39 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Actually in crypto patience will not be enough, you need experience and expertise in a field that has a great opportunity to make lots of money in crypto for example trading. You must know the seller's story that can be covered by thousands of btc, he needs 4 years so that the value of bitcoin is highly valued, I wonder if that person still holds the bitcoin he has or not. From that event you also need luck because no one knows the price of bitcoin will be this high and how the price will move in the future.

Maybe, It will depends on the market itself and the coin or token you're about to trade with, and the campaign you want to participate in, It is a good time also to think of your possible moves and outcomes of your capital, Overnight crypto watching is a good advice for the starters, the investors and experts are also online in that moment , depending on the time difference in every country.
Activity: 432
August 27, 2018, 06:58:26 PM
This is absolutely true and it is sometimes surprising that some of us talk to people about crypto in such a way that they come into it with get-rich-quick- mindset. With such individuals, as soon as the price falls they panic and sell and contribute to further drop in value. The earlier we let the world understand that crypto requires first knowledge and hard work, the better for us all.
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 06:53:08 PM
Thanks so much for this post I pray most people would see the good in this post because it just answer questions that have been bothering some people mind, because I keep telling them day by day that crypto is a good investment which would yield money but not that you will get rich overnight.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 25, 2018, 03:01:55 AM
Great things take time, and great things happen to those who knows how to wait and works consistently towards what they really want. Crypto is more of a long-term game, not an overnight project.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 24, 2018, 07:44:46 AM
It can do but mostly for experienced traders who have done their research. And they often use leverage trading which wouldn't be recommended to a novice  Wink The best advice is to do PLENTY of research before you invest Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 07:35:34 AM
Yes, considering you have tons of luck. Though truth be told its tough to become rich here in crypto overnyt, it requires long duration of hard work and effort, sleepless nights and early mornings.  There might be some exception buts its very rare.
I was also thinking about that. The crypto world can make you rich overnight if you spent a lot of nights working and learning and gaining experience necessary to get lucky, which just means you are wise enough about your decisions.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
August 24, 2018, 05:02:00 AM
Actually in crypto patience will not be enough, you need experience and expertise in a field that has a great opportunity to make lots of money in crypto for example trading. You must know the seller's story that can be covered by thousands of btc, he needs 4 years so that the value of bitcoin is highly valued, I wonder if that person still holds the bitcoin he has or not. From that event you also need luck because no one knows the price of bitcoin will be this high and how the price will move in the future.
Activity: 62
August 24, 2018, 04:48:51 AM
Well, I haven't been able to become rich overnight yet. But it sure has more potential than working a low job for a couple of $ per hour.
Activity: 70
https://eloncity.io/
August 24, 2018, 04:47:07 AM
Yes very possible and even it can make someone rich in few hours when you enter a good coin and it moons to the top while some can make someone rekt in few minutes.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 24, 2018, 04:36:58 AM
That's for sure.  Greed and haste are very bad qualities that will not lead to anything good!
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
August 24, 2018, 04:06:35 AM
is true you do not get rich with the crypto during the night there is behind hard work, dedication, study and there must be above all passion
Pages:
Jump to: