Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 35. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 10, 2018, 06:36:01 AM
Such an opportunity was earlier, now the situation in the market is complicated, so to make a profit you need to invest properly and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 06:33:22 AM
it is a gradually process,crypto currency is on a volatile level currently,one can be rich when holding a meaning and potential coin for a very long term investment.
Activity: 147
August 10, 2018, 05:58:11 AM
Yes, I am very very much in agreement about what you explain in this thread that you made, towards success it needs hard work and a process that is not fast, I also agree that cryptocurrency requires patience to get profit, especially in investment, because in that investment after buying the invested coins usually store the coins in the long run, it may take several years. so if you want to be successful in cryptocurrency you should work hard, keep on persevering, and don't forget to be patient, especially if the market is like today.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:02:46 AM
It is true, one of the keys to success in crypto is patience. If you have a strong sense of wait, I think you will be easy to reach for success. Indeed it often provides crypto kajutan at night. And I see players crypto also more active during the night.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:48:16 AM
No, crypto doesn't offer riches overnight. It requires time, process and process. You have to take your time to first have knowledge of crypto, do a very good research before you invest or participate in any bounty, then you should also have very good strategy ad plan of how you want to hold or trade your coin. You will make profit but this cannot be at one, you should start first with little then you can increase your investment to earn more profit.
Activity: 148
August 10, 2018, 04:47:02 AM
It is very hard because you have to be very experienced .Don't rush be patient.

That is very unusual to get rich overnight unless you win a lottery. Here in cryptocurrency, you have to work hard and work smart and it took a long a time to get rich. You have to learn first on how to play the game well and be wise in every decision and we have to prepare the challenges that we are going to encounter in our journey to get rich.

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:38:08 AM
I think that any way to success is due to perseverance and patience. Very rarely people get richer thanks to luck. The most important thing is not to stop, but constantly do something to achieve your goals.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:34:07 AM
No, crypto does no longer offer riches overnight, it takes procedure, perseverance and endurance to come to be rich in crypto. You need to be excellent with technical evaluation, proper at making right selections of funding and projects to sell and not be in haste or be grasping.
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 02:08:11 AM
The market of crypto does not offer the opportunity to get wealth instantly. This is a long process of trading and learning to succeed.
Activity: 658
Catena X
August 10, 2018, 01:15:36 AM
I will be the one who will be very helpful and blessing. Why? i really want to be rich sooner. but, can it be? I don't think so. Many people may expect to be rich overnight when seeing many people in crypto being rich. But, I'm sure that those need process and it will be longer time to learn about crypto until they can obtain very big profits only in pone nigh. So, nothing is instant.
Activity: 103
August 10, 2018, 01:12:55 AM
What you said is right. If people want to add encryption after a night of riches, then I advise you to give up. Encryption will not make people get rich overnight. Encryption will only help those who work hard, I don’t think Whether it is encryption or any other work requires people to work hard and patience. If you want to make big money without hard work, it is impossible, and the sky will not fall.
Activity: 462
August 10, 2018, 01:09:09 AM
Yes, there is such an opportunity - there are some promising coins with which you can quickly make money. But in any case, such a rapid wage is too risky, it is better to focus on a stable long-term income.
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 08:14:44 AM
Getting rich overnight in the cryptocurrency trading is just a luck that may never come. If it was to be about five years ago, we can say yes but with the situation of things in the cryptocurrency world now, it is a very rare situation to even experience.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 01:38:13 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

In crypto or in real work and in all aspects it will not make you rich overnight, unless you are a magician. You have to do a lot of hard work and patience to get what you want, wealth will not come by itself. unless you are already rich from birth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 08, 2018, 10:36:52 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

For those who have experience in the crypto world, and for years of living it, it might be possible to make overnight profits.
But for beginners, it takes time and far from profit, so that as a beginner will continue to learn and learn to get overnight benefits with crypto.
Activity: 602
August 08, 2018, 03:54:11 PM
The problem is that more people share success stories than those who got bankrupt. And then many people comes and start
investing without knowledge about how the Crypto market works and get disappointed. Definitely crypto is not a one night story,
rather a long run. Of course there is an exception to every rule.
Activity: 95
August 08, 2018, 03:49:28 PM
Much agrees with the author, but sometimes if you wait too long and you can skip the good time for sale, it is important to understand how the market works and when it is better to buy and sell tokens
Activity: 294
August 08, 2018, 03:45:49 PM
Get wealth for the night does not work out, only by his constant work in this area. A crypto currency loves patience and perseverance, well, a little luck.
Activity: 854
August 08, 2018, 03:34:57 PM
Maybe if you get lucky. There are pump and dumps out there you can profit on. What if you know exactly when and where the pump and dump will take place then there's a good chance you can get rich overnight.
Activity: 673
August 08, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

I strongly agree that because all need hard work and a long process we must always be patient with all the trials in crypto we must always refrain from being a great cryptocurrency and hard to beat
Pages:
Jump to: