Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 21. (Read 6800 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is a risk, yes but in every opportunity there is always that risk. It is up to you how you assess the opportunity and its possible risks. I am just confident in crypto that I am not really that affected with this bloody market which will be temporary.
Activity: 115
Merit: 14
All that we do is always at risk and it is up to you how to handle. Although investing in bitcoin is risky because of its volatility but if you are patient enough you will gain money more than what you expect so, consider the risk as a challenge if you want to become a successful investor.
I often get astonished with such comments. Like it seems that you are totally unaware of this bitcoin world. If you might have learnt the basics about crypto and investing or trading for earning money, you never had asked such stupid question. Look, this fluctuation is basic behavior of bitcoin and other crypto that makes them stand out of the box. Else, they would become same as others like stock etc.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
In order to achieve your goal you have to take a risk, its part of every investment not just in bitcoin thus if you dont have guts or afraid to lose your money to use as capital then nothing will going to happen. What important is you know how to deal with failures and you're prepared whatever the outcome is.

Every successful person that I know has their own stories of failure before they achieve their current status in life, as long as you keep trying and willing to take a risk then you have the chance to become successful in your chosen way to earn money not just in bitcoin but also in other business.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

why would you put yourself at risk by putting your money to bitcoin if your country prohibits it, of course you can jump into bitcoin if your country supports it or not tagging it as illegal, investing is risk taking, almost all kinds of investments are risky in nature, it is a gamble, what matters is you are seeing even the slightest chance and the system is working at least in your country.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
You are involved in the first hitcoin forum, you are smart, second, you definitely like the challenge as a human, you want to look different. With different experiences and risks, you still have
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Yes if you want to do a successful business then you must have to take this risk and for me the best idea is to participate in this currency and many other altcoins are coming in the world which is also a good way to be in the crypto market.

I agree of this because if you engage in business or investment you will expecting risk of your money invested or the capital you put up in your business, if you are not aware of this you need to seek and advise to the expert so that you will not be panic, specially in crypto. You need to take a risk for you to earn.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
investment will put your capital at risk. it is normal, all you have to do is monitor the market trend. cryptocurrency is volatile in nature so nothing to worry if it goes down. just be patience and wait for the good price to spike for you to earn huge amount of profit.
When you invest, risk is always there even not on crypto but remember that crypto price is more volatile than assets in real state. Engaging with bitcoin has risk but you can handle it when you learn the market changes and be patient when the price goes more down after putting an investment on it.
Activity: 42
it is possible but not certain. There are a lot of successful individuals that engage themselves in crypto world on the other hand. Being said it was not certain there are bunch of possibilities to become MILLIONAIRE BECAUSE OF IT so don't ever stick to the idea that crypto or specifically bitcoins just bring risk.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
The most likely answers will be yes because Bitcoin is an another form of an investments. We all knows that Bitcoin investment is very risky because the price is really unpredictable but there is no investments of today that have no risks but all types of investments are having their own risks in which the bigger the profit you desire is the greater risks that you can get which is the nature of Bitcoin investment too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Bitcoins was once a very risky investments but as of this days people were getting involved with it eventhough it is too risky,maybe because we are open for opportunities and possibilities that nothing in this worlds are constant except changes.If things were not meant for us then its probably luck is what we are holding in this cryptocurrency community,if we were lucky enough then being rich is just a very easy task but when things were not meant to be then i think we already know the circumstances and quit before its too late.
Activity: 106
to be honest, being involved with bitcoin makes yourself at risk for the hope of improving economics and betting on the market and hoping to benefit,
but if you choose to engage with bitcoin by working online and being paid with bitcoin this is profitable and not risky,
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
investment will put your capital at risk. it is normal, all you have to do is monitor the market trend. cryptocurrency is volatile in nature so nothing to worry if it goes down. just be patience and wait for the good price to spike for you to earn huge amount of profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
I dont think so, it depends on the user if he will going to take some risk. Actually you dont need to gamble, you can earn bitcoin without doing any bad things. You just need some effort and hardwork to earn it. It will just put you risk in a risk if you became greed especially in invested where you will do anything because you are expecting for a big profit that the investment was offering but once it was scam you can't back all the money that you have put there.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
I agree, I think the price will pump up in the last quarter of the year. Personally, i think I didn't take a risk just because I engage in bitcoin but rather I get a chance to be successful.I don'y invest any value so i think don't took a risk. It will be a risk if you put all you have here. Just be sure to leave to some for yourself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
This is a risky investment and our ultimate goal is to be profitable in our chosen currency. Just aim enough and have a balance lifestyle to yourself and give time to your family. Don't be too greedy since this will be the source of your failure.  
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
The main question should be what’s your purpose for making use of Bitcoin cause I think that’s what will determine your level of risk. Many people see Bitcoin as a Ponzi, I don’t know for sure but there are already people who are lucky.

That’s one reason why it’s good to be among the early investors or users cause early users are the ones that mostly benefit from these sort of things. When you get in late, it might be around the time when things are about to get pretty bad.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Every investment is risky I think, the different is investor who carefully choose investment place before trusting their money in it. But I think high income is get from high risk too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Bitcoin is a digital currency and a form of investment, Risk is a norm in every form of investment, No matter the present dump price of BTC it is sure to pump soon, as it is a form of currency with value and capacity to double in value and worth, within a short period of time.
It is part of investment to face risk. It is the challenge for every investors how to handle their investment and make it grow in time though bitcoin takes long time on gaining profit because of unstable price. You have to hold your emotions and do not fear the changes specially if it falls. Always believe that price won't take long to dump and time comes for it to increase and give good profit. Take time for it be worth it.
Activity: 63

Not only in Bitcoin, everything investment place is risky if you not learn properly their project. Learn everything about bitcoin before investing in there, if you have confidence in it, then you can do investment in there. High income come from high risk.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
Of course. Engaging in cryptocurrency makes you risky. Because bitcoin and altcoins have risks. And of course if you invest in bitcoin then you will be involved in risk. So you must be prepared to accept all the risks. And that is what you must receive before investing in bitcoin. So think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: