Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 18. (Read 6800 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
I do not think this is risky. I think this is an opportunity for me to learn to invest and get money. Currently I spend a lot of time to learn to invest in this market. I hope that I will receive some good money with what I am trying to achieve .
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
Engaging in bitcoin does not put one in any kwon risk aside, loss of funds due to price fluctuation.
It is an avoidable risk anyway .
Activity: 22
The risk is always there when we start working with Bitcoin. People find it risky because Bitcoin's price is not steady. Many fluctuations are seen in its price. But this risk if managed properly can make you a rich man. You just need to believe in your coin when the price is low and should never do the panic selling. In this way, you will be able to cope up with these risks most of the times.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Related to the topic i believe it is a question of market. Each market has his own rentability and risk that you have to apply to if you want to be part of it. The volatility and the market manipulation still represents some threats but the community is strong.
Activity: 115
Yes if you want to do a successful business then you must have to take this risk and for me the best idea is to participate in this currency and many other altcoins are coming in the world which is also a good way to be in the crypto market.

Yes it is part of the business, you should take the risk so that you will earn for this investment, nothing will happen if you will not take the risk in bitcoin investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Bitcoin is a risk, but it's justified. Often people are looking for easy ways to implement their ideas, but it does not always work. We need to take risks, only in this way we can achieve more than we have. And when we get the result we rejoice. and when we lose, we mourn failure and high risks.

Agree both of you fellow. In addition high risk takers are highly rewarded also and have a high chance to earn more in this cryptoworld challenging investment. Because crypto works are not really a simple task but we need to decide firmly in order to surpass any pissimistic things that possible to encountered. So we must be strong in every decision we make and we should always take the risk inorder to get succeed.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com

You know what we are working hee with great risk we should expect that always.. Because if we didn't take a risk we will not earn here because this work is only for those who are not coward to face failure that's why we need to expect that always... Take a risk and you will soon create more profit...
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Of course it does put us at risk. After all, we are investing our money in it. However, every business is a risk and investing in cryptocurrency is a business. I think the only way to make sure that we will not be put at risk is to make sure we learn as much we can and pay attention and take precaution about our cryptos. It is also highly advisable to be smart and stay patient. It might sound like a cliche but it is true.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Bitcoin is a risk, but it's justified. Often people are looking for easy ways to implement their ideas, but it does not always work. We need to take risks, only in this way we can achieve more than we have. And when we get the result we rejoice. and when we lose, we mourn failure and high risks.
Activity: 196
There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
I agree with you fellow. There is always risk in any type of business you indulge in. So, we must be ready not only physically but most of all, we must be emotionally and mentally be ready.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

There is always a risk in investments but we make ourselves involved in it. Why? Because we want our financial freedom to support the needs of our family. We want to help our relatives who are in need. We want secure our future and our retirements. We don't want our children to stay poor. This is why i take the risk.
Risk is our part of life and our first step for being stronger as an investor, now it is new era where everything has some solution so bitcoin risk of being hack has solution to use bitcoin wallet and safe our bitcoin into it, for long term, it will grow and if the risk is related to current price even then I must say we are going to get bigger as this time price will pump too high so no worries just invest and hold fearlessly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Bitcoin, and all other cryptocurrencies, except possibly some of the Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), are not real investments comparable to a home, real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds or other assets that produce income or are tangible assets that can experience genuine price appreciation. In a sense, cryptocurrencies are a mirage, a game of sorts, that will end badly for most investors, especially if they have borrowed money to gamble on cryptocurrency price appreciation.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
I heard many of my friends say, investing in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is like a gamble. If we are lucky, then surely we will get a lot of money from investing them. Otherwise, we would seem to lose everything.

Do not judge crypto with the opinion of others. You should do own research and then invest to learn the basics.

Some of the new investors star investing in crypto and when they start seeing loss, they  quit and label crypto as gamble. Correct approach is to wait after investment, remain invested in turbulent times.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is a game of either lose or gain.You will lose if you do not play smartness and gain if you look very fast and knows what and how the market is in the subsequent years.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Since the beginnng of 2018 all operations with bitcoin are risky by definition - the initial hype of crypto has ended, and everybody is waiting for that bull run to be repeated.
Nobody knows when exactly that will happen - some say by the end of year 2018, some believe crypto will recover only in several years.
Now all investments seem to be extremely risky due to the reasons stated above.
Activity: 602
I think every investment has the risk of both real estate and bitcoin investments. For the problem of risk from bitcoin, maybe we better ask ourselves, do we want profits, and if we want an advantage then we must be brave with the risks we will face. I think it's normal where there is a big advantage there is a big risk.
Activity: 119
yes it has a risk because every action taken has a cause and effect, especially on bitcoin where the purchase value is higher than the sell value of the token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes, it is. Investing in Bitcoin is always at risk. Many Investors know that. Even when joining a Bounty is a risk too. for me, Everything in Bitcoin is a risk to take. and it's a risk that only strong people are willing to take. after all, it's all worth it. when you see the fruit of your labor or investment.
Activity: 21
Yes, there are risks. Bitcoin is a risky investment, and the market is still immature.
Activity: 112
Of course investing in bitcoin for me carries a lot of risks, because I do not have much money and I want to earn more.
Pages:
Jump to: