Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 23. (Read 6800 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
I think people who deal with bitcoin will not be at risk because they can hold it back if the price on the market decreases and they can sell it when the price of bitcoin rises. don't be afraid if we hold bitcoin because we will get huge profits when the price of bitcoin rises again.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Yeah, bitcoin is full of risk. Other risks related to Bitcoin are the value of this currency itself which is known to be very volatile. But bitcoin offers an advantage for businesses that market products online because there are almost no transaction fees for buyers and sellers. Likewise for the purposes of money transfers that are made easy and cheap compared to conventional currencies
Activity: 238
There is always some sort of risk in any bussiness or investment so same like that engaging in bitcoin can put us at risk. Whenever there is downfall in the prize person investing in it becomes more prone to loss and therefore is at quite a big risk. But there is solution to this also that one should not sell bitcoin in panic. Risk can be less if correct investment is made in the right time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Being involved with BTC is quite risky, I know that this market is quite high risk but where high risk place brings big profits for us.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I think it depends. Maybe it will put you in a risky situation if bitcoin is the only source of income you have, and you put like all of your money here, and only expect things from here. And we know, bitcoin is still very risky, although it's profitable, we never know when it might end and make us lose all of our money.
But i think, you need to take a risk to achieve or gain something. Investing in bitcoin is risky, but if that's the choice we make, then we must already know how to deal with it, and also be responsible for our decision. But for me, bitcoin doesn't put me in a risky situation, even in fact, it helps me so much, and i'm grateful for that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

There is always a risk in investments but we make ourselves involved in it. Why? Because we want our financial freedom to support the needs of our family. We want to help our relatives who are in need. We want secure our future and our retirements. We don't want our children to stay poor. This is why i take the risk.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin does not put you at significant threatening risks if you invest with caution, all investments carry some level of risks, even bank deposits
Activity: 448
It's certainly not gambling risk but more an investment risk, you can lose your money in investment especially the one with high risk like bitcoin and people are greedy as they often put a lot more money than what they can afford to lose in order to get rich quick and that will put them in a lot of trouble. If you do it normally and invest what you can afford to lose then you'll be fine.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
If we define that money investing risk is lost, investment is certainly risky. However, if you define risk as life or time, it is the same as life itself is risk trading. If you control within the scope of your own risk, it will not be a problem.
Activity: 360
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

Yes you are right that every person runs the risk to get any of the candy but many. But that doesn't say it's a threat to us with you if these candies are called bitcoin or crypto-coins (altcoins) I believe the risk is justified. If you now properly use the opportunity to earn bitcoins, you will get a few years later only a big plus.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Of course there is risk unusuru because it is not legal. But there is no big risk as it is not banned by the state. Nevertheless, it is necessary to be careful when dealing with this market.
The risk in crypto is for the time being. The price is not always on the way down. If you can take risk while holding your coins for long time no doubt you will also make handsome profits. Don’t be panic and don’t think too much about the dip and the risk because it is cryptocurrency business and you will have to to face some risks if you want huge profits in the future.
Activity: 30
All that we do is always at risk and it is up to you how to handle. Although investing in bitcoin is risky because of its volatility but if you are patient enough you will gain money more than what you expect so, consider the risk as a challenge if you want to become a successful investor.
Activity: 55
Absolutely it is a risk.  There are not the safeguards in place that you can find in normal financial institutions.  Having full control of your money can be a good thing, but it can be a bad thing too.  Depends all on YOU.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
There are always risks in making investment with cryptocurrencies. All of the cryptocurrencies have the characteristics of being volatile and it is really hard to predict what will happen to the price of the coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
For me, the challenge is that the task of smart mindsets must be that the challenges of bitcoin are the same as school people have become the daily we are happy to do
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I think every investment must have a risk. And just like bitcoin, I think bitcoin must also have a risk and I already know that. So I remain consistent that I will invest in bitcoin even though it's risky, that's my choice. Because so far I keep calm with the investments I make and keep buying bitcoin if I have more money. So before you invest, you think carefully.
Activity: 41
Yes somehow but it will not be a risk if they have knowledge about and look forward to its promising future.
Activity: 322
Yes engaging in bitcoin activities especially if you have no extra knowledge in digital works like this cryptocurrency, in which it is operating in the cryptoworld because ,you will work this in advance technology gadgets and accessories, but this risks can be overcome by constant hands on gathered more infirmation and familiar with the digital applications that runs bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392

I think yes because knowing that the bitcoins are a new thing so that means you are engaging yourself to the thing that you are not comfortable with si that makes it risky because you do mot know what will happen. Every thibg and every business have their own risk because business itself is a risk you cannot gain anything wuthour risking something.
Activity: 372
People must know how bitcoin risky is that's why we need to make sure that before we enter in crypto and use bitcoin we ready to all risk we facing in bitcoin. We all know that is not easy to make a good earnings in bitcoin you need more patience and hard work.
Pages:
Jump to: