Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 22. (Read 6800 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 119
I don't see any threat in bitcoin.Bitcoin is a new opportunity that opens the door to anyone
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
Knowledge is very powerful and key to every aspect of our lives. The same principle applies in crypto. Without knowledge in Bitcoin and the crypto market, it becomes very difficult for an investor to sail through successfully and make the best out of Bitcoin investment. Study the market trend and know when to buy more BTC, how long to hold and when to sell and make some profit.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Before I engage with bitcoins, I already considered the risks that I going to face. I know that bitcoin investment is risky, but I am ready to handle it because I have enough knowledge to overcome different obstacles and challenges.
Activity: 317
all there must be risks to get according to what we want, people dare to take risks in the field of bitcoin, because they speculate that bitcoin is another alternative for investments whose value will always rise every year
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

Investing on stocks market or forex market have high risk too. Every bussienss have risk and cryptocurrency too. But peoples who able facing risk will take benefits and take big reward. I am believe investing on bitcoin is good investment because its real market with real money and market value always growing bigger
Activity: 191
Merit: 0

Bitcoin actually is really helpful, not to threaty to your when you use it, infact this is really tested for so many people including some other big company that bitcoin is really trusted and useful to all people.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
And the bigger your investments the bigger is your fear and the more risk you will take. Bitcoin has not yet recovered today but let us just wait.
Crypto currency always assumes a certain risk. Without risk, profit would be impossible. The risk, of course, directly depends on the amount of your investment in the crypto currency. However, it still depends on the price level of the crypto currency, in this case bitcoin. The higher the price of bitcoin, the greater the risk of investing in your funds.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
Everything in cryptocurrency is a risk even bitcoin because it is very hard to hold all of your investment if everything in the market is decreasing. Many people have to leave in cryptocurrency because they are now afraid that all of their investments will go to nothing.
Activity: 291
Yes everything is a risk especially when it comes to crypto.  I think the risk taking while on our own terms is healthy.  its better we take charge and take calculated risks vs aimless wondering and taking risks we do not know we are taking.  Holding only your national fiat is a huge risk most people don't realize they are taking.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Yes because it is like a gamble why did I say so? Because you are putting your money into somethingbthat tou cannot even predict the behavior of it so nothing wins consecutively in this thing because the value of the bitcoins is everlasting changing it depends on the people so you cannot tell that you are gonna gain this day or not just like a gamble but the great thing is you can gain a lot of money in here and you can always lose a lot too like a gamble
Activity: 91
All people are all at risk. Risk is a part of life a part of business. There's always a risk in everything and if you're afraid to take a risk then bitcoin is not for you. This is only for the risk takers. If you scared on taking a risk you cannot survive here. You need to take a risk, you have to be ready to take a risk if you want to be involve here in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Bitcoin is a digital currency and a form of investment, Risk is a norm in every form of investment, No matter the present dump price of BTC it is sure to pump soon, as it is a form of currency with value and capacity to double in value and worth, within a short period of time.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
No there isn't anything risk for me in using bitcoins because India isn't like China where they have the great firewall to block all the social media and have great amount of censorship. So using bitcoin in my country don't put me at a risk at all so I can earn money using bitcoin without worrying for anything.
Activity: 55
Actually, there is always a risk whenever you tried to invest. We need to take big risk to make bigger income. If you are afraid to take risks then this will not help you.
Activity: 84
See, i think, Life itself is full of risks or we can even say life itself is a risk. So obviously bicoin has its risk of own kind (like chances of getting hacked , crash, etc). And about risky gambling, if you see bitcoin as a gambling, its not. Bitcoin is something, you can earn even without investment or putting money on it (hard work and knowledge is all what counts). But while gambling you must have money or property.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
I've heard about the pressures to the Iranian guys, and that US government are taking off their bitcoin addresses with money, but in my area it is completely ok and nobody don't give a damn about cryptocurrency that you own.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Of course when engaging with bitcoin put you at risk because bitcoin is business and if you want to earn from bitcoin then there is always risk. Not only bitcoin but anything that you do to earn profit there is always risk. The higher the risk the greater profit you will earn.
Yes any kind of business have risk not only in bitcoin. Joining in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profitable income but if you want to earn more profit you need to wait a perfect time for bitcoin cause we know that value of bitcoin is unstable it's up and down the value. So that you need to wait cause the price value of bitcoin is decrease, you need to patiently calm to wait until the price value of bitcoin is going up, and I know waiting is worth it cause it give you big profit in your investment.
Activity: 481
Bitcoin does have risks to it but not all things related to it includes risk. Merchants that uses payment processors like Bitpay is one example that doesn't suffer any risks in accepting Bitcoin. Dealing with Bitcoin as a currency or investment does put you in a risky situation because the price moves every minute you don't know if it'll increase/decrease its value the next day. Those who are new mostly say that it's bad for Bitcoin but for others it can be a good thing.
It is true! Bitcoin have risks but these risks depends on what you will use bitcoin, if it is for speculation or for utility. There are many risks that you will face if you are going use bitcoin for speculation.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
As long as investment and money is involved, there is always a risk. Cryptocurrency is highly volatile, the price can increase or drop multiple times any time. You can either lose or gain a lot of money from it. That is why cryptocurrency investment should be well decided, or else you can loss a lot of money due to lack of knowledge and wrong investment decision.
Activity: 540
Taking risks is normal, There is a high chance that people who engaging in risks are becoming successful. We can easily handle risks if we have knowledge, we should not afraid to take risks.
Pages:
Jump to: