Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 38. (Read 6798 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 110
How can you define a financially healthy person ? Is it a person with lots of money at hand? Even so, we have our own definition of financially stable or healthy because as you can see, lots of rich people who has a huge net worth in them still strive to increase their assets, do you get my point?

One more thing is that, every investment that we make puts us at risk one way or the other so it is up to you to decide where you should invest  that will give you the most profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
And the bigger your investments the bigger is your fear and the more risk you will take. Bitcoin has not yet recovered today but let us just wait.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
No, in my country to bitcoin neutral attitude. More precisely, we have such imperfect laws that half, or even a larger half, do not even understand what this is and why this bitcoin is. So, so far, I have no risk to this.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Bitcoin does have risks to it but not all things related to it includes risk. Merchants that uses payment processors like Bitpay is one example that doesn't suffer any risks in accepting Bitcoin. Dealing with Bitcoin as a currency or investment does put you in a risky situation because the price moves every minute you don't know if it'll increase/decrease its value the next day. Those who are new mostly say that it's bad for Bitcoin but for others it can be a good thing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Engaging in bitcoin , It maybe at risk but this is business , how will you be successful when you are always in cowardry and will not engage in bitcoin, take the risks in engaging bitcoin ,all you have to do is to take your investment properly and be safety always because digital business is delicate because of hackers and scammers ,just take necessary precaution.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Every investment needs to take a risk.If your mindset is that if you joined bitcoin to become rich then just quit because its not that easy to do.Success came from hardwork and theres no successful businessman that doesnt take a risk.So everything need to take risk to achieved all you desired and to be successful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
$1 to $400 in 4 years and $400 to $10,000 in next 4 years defies all logics. That is super-HYIP

Even HYIPs/ponzis pay 100% to 200% per month for upto 3 years and then they shut down or run into FBI and interpol.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Pages:
Jump to: