Pages:
Author

Topic: Does investing on ICO now is a good time? - page 4. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think investing in ICO now is precisely the ideal time. Currently there are several ICO projects that are being launched and which offer investors a good opportunity to invest. Nevertheless, Investors must be very cautious about some of this ICOs before investing in them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
It seems that it si not good time to invest on ICO rigth now. Because its time of wave of scums. However there are good perspective projects too but it is so difficult to recognize it.
Activity: 1022
returns with the moderation of release from the developer as best to deliver the use of option on confirmation,
as trader to work with the displacement of efforts as gains with the manage to becomes as best to maximize returns of earning with the decision as attaining market of the exchange.

Activity: 140
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
the ICO market is now inexperienced, but now there are worthy outputs that have been realized and show a good product, but many new ones are created every day!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Given the unstable with the major projects this can be advantageous. But you need to carefully approach the choice of projects to enter them.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
It is good if you invest in real project. You have to read whitepaper carefully and have to make sure that it will be use in real life or not. If it has use in real life of course it will be a great project.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
Every time is a good time, depending on how you see it. However, the mist important thing to note is to ensure you're investing in the right ICO. Though the price may go down now (as it is with majority of the cryptocurrency market), hold on and never sell at a loss. If you truly believe in the project, you'll not be too disturbed as to sell at a loss when the market dips. In time, the true value of the project will be seen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Never be a good time)
Always will be some dangerous and risks.
But look at back - if you bought BTC for the 1 USD - this is was good time or not?)
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
i would prefer buying the coin right after after it hits a exchange because alot of bounty hunters will gonna dump their coins right after the exchange is released you would get better price than ico.
Activity: 392
Investments in ICOs can be profitable only in the growing market. Now it's a different situation. Many projects are likely to collapse and simply try to heat the primary capital.            
Activity: 224
I've participated recently on an ICO that has a great feature. But when this ICO released and been unlocked in the market, the ICO price drastically goes below. And give me a bad profit. May I ask is now a good time to invest in ICO?
It is not about the timing but it is about the product and the company. If you will join ICO read carefully on the team's background to avoid scam and if the product will have a great impact in the community
Activity: 475

2018 has been a great year for ICOs with several of them coming up, making it a perfect duration to invest on ICOs, i must however say that not all of them are legitimate, make an effort to research on the ICO before putting money into it, so that you don't fall victim of a scam.
Activity: 280
The problem is that you estimate investments only from the position of money and their growth. It's wrong. Any prospective project can grow in 2-3 years of work. We need to proceed from this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
"Yes, but you have to be very careful in your decisions. Most ICOs created only to make money, on high-profile statements like:  ""This is the second Bitcoin!!! We will change the market!!! "".
In most cases, these are empty words."               
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
So now, too, is a good time to invest, since now too, there are many good and perspective projects that collect huge amounts, and entering the stock market make a good profit.
An ICO encourages people to invest into fledgling cryptocurrencies before they launch, with the hope that in the future the cryptocurrency will increase in value as the crypto coin becomes more popular.
Activity: 82
Merit: 23
I would say if it's a really good projekt (real product or usecase behind it) and an awesome team then i think right now its a good time Wink
Activity: 136
It is one of the bad cases happen to investors but there are also a lot of investors has earned a lot of profit by investing in ICO. You need to learn more about ICO, how their product, their team composition and the roadmap. Its better if they already have a product or at least in progress. Invest in that kind of ICO. Anytime you can invest in ICO when you know the knowledge.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I've participated recently on an ICO that has a great feature. But when this ICO released and been unlocked in the market, the ICO price drastically goes below. And give me a bad profit. May I ask is now a good time to invest in ICO?
Now that most of the currencies are developing at a medium level but still have a lot of high priced money, I think ICO is now an excellent choice to invest in, but there are still many risks. Maybe investors will meet, and I also believe that there will be no money in the market and it will end unexpectedly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
So now, too, is a good time to invest, since now too, there are many good and perspective projects that collect huge amounts, and entering the stock market make a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: