Pages:
Author

Topic: Does money make you rich? - page 11. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 07:44:18 PM
I know no because only money cant make someone rich to extent that riches consist of a whole lot of things comparing a healthy life,freedom and a lot of things mankind need to survive in this world.
Money cant make us all rich but by doing hardwork it can. That's true so not only money can sustain our needs in this world. So we can be rich but money cant buy happiness and all of things.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 07:43:58 PM
basically yes because our forefathers established this world with money as the universal exchange medium or legal tender to buy all goods, properties and other things we need to survive this world you need money emotions comes next this is the fulfilment or satisfactory of ones soul even the absence of money one can be contented with what he haves.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 07:27:40 PM
I know no because only money cant make someone rich to extent that riches consist of a whole lot of things comparing a healthy life,freedom and a lot of things mankind need to survive in this world.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 06:11:53 PM
Yes money can makes us rich. Although money can't buy everything but basically it can buy anything like food,clothing,houses,cars,can send your kids to expensive school,and so on as long as you have that much money in your bank or wallet. But in different aspects, richness is not define by money alone having a kind heart and good deeds towards others make one a rich person.
Activity: 176
July 19, 2018, 05:57:28 PM
I think this statement covers it all:

"... If you took all the money in the world and divided it equally among everybody, it would soon be back in the same pockets it was before. ..."
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 05:46:59 PM
To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

Money can make you rich depending on your strategy in life, you can always make money on anything you are interested either to become a businessman or laborer but there is always a risk.
Activity: 28
July 19, 2018, 05:38:01 PM
Money enrich you. In this case, you must properly manage after earning money. This will save you money. And you can become rich by money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
July 19, 2018, 04:33:26 PM
Money those make you rich, but it all depends on how tou earned it and how you managed it, if it come to you easy then probably you will be poor again in no time at all, but on the other hand, if you had to work for it, then you will be wiser in spending it, but thats as anything, it all depends on the person behind it.
Well it depends how much cash inflow and outflow we have in our life, if we do have much money but we are also not wise spender and we spend our money on the things that are unnecessary then it would still result to negative.
Activity: 66
July 19, 2018, 03:33:26 PM
Money those make you rich, but it all depends on how tou earned it and how you managed it, if it come to you easy then probably you will be poor again in no time at all, but on the other hand, if you had to work for it, then you will be wiser in spending it, but thats as anything, it all depends on the person behind it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 19, 2018, 03:28:20 PM
Well, money alone does not determine wealth, which depends much more on the state of mind than on the wallet.
Of course it's hard to feel rich if you do not have enough money to eat ...
Activity: 448
July 19, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
I think money makes us rich because in modern times like now everything has to use money but often, the more money we make the more spending and we also have to be smart to manage finances.
Activity: 129
July 19, 2018, 02:07:09 PM
Cash surely makes us rich, wealthy in belonging and material. it is sure and can not be denied any longer. somebody who has a store of cash is unquestionably rich, yet in the event that individuals buckles down and wins cash however to pay the obligation, that implies the individual isn't rich yet. be that as it may, the genuine rich isn't from Money, yet from our own Heart. how much cash we have, yet we are still constantly less we are not rich individuals. in any case, if our cash is sufficient, and we need to be thankful at that point that is the genuine rich man.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 01:36:37 PM
I think money signifies wealth. If a person has plenty and is well invested and covered then I think it's safe to say money
can make you rich. It's that spending power that  indicates and distinguishes whose rich and how rich people are and can be.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
July 19, 2018, 12:21:28 PM
of course not, because just having money can not be called rich. if you already have a big business and already can generate big profits from the business, that's when you can say rich.
Having such businesses like you rightly said is possible through financial intelligence. It's not really the money at hand that brings it into existence. So one can be rich only by mere availability of money.
Activity: 39
July 19, 2018, 08:42:56 AM
Yes, it makes you rich. There is nothing else that will make you rich.
Activity: 392
July 19, 2018, 06:40:57 AM
My answer is No. It's the money itself that can make you rich. It's how you use it wisely and spend it on the most important things. It's about having the right attitude. Some people live like a One-day-Millionaire person, who spends all his money in just a day. A smart person will invest his money to prepare for the future of his family. not loving the money.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 06:14:00 AM
Money in itself is not wealth - it is a means by which we can afford to buy certain things that will make us rich. First of all, it is knowledge and the ability to develop them. Studying various ways of developing oneself as an individual. Without this knowledge, even with large amounts of money, you can again become a beggar.
In my opinion money in everything because you can buy everything with money. All the necessities and comfort of life is due to money. Lot of money means a happy life. Without money you cannot do anything even you cannot survive without money. I buy crypto because of extra money. If I don’t have I will not be able to invest in cryptocurrency ever.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 01:29:36 AM
Truly, cash can make you rich since you can purchase whatever you need on the off chance that you have all the cash to get them. However, others like abundance seekers, they are holding numerous cryptographic forms of money that could develop high in the coming years and that would likewise lead them to wind up rich individuals.
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 12:57:48 AM
Money is a measure of wealth. So in my opinion it makes you rich. Granting that you owned a lot and misuse it, certainly you will become one of those who are millionaires or billionaires who are usually entrepreneurs or businessmen.

I agree. For me money is the indicator of how rich or poor a person is. But a rich person also needs to know how to manage his money properly to stay on the track because spending too much just for the sake of spending may cause problems in the long run. So better to use the money wisely and try to do some investments or business ventures.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 11:15:09 PM
like this, I think there are assumptions where the rich person is measured by how much money he has, but maybe this topic discusses if we have the capital in the form of money how big is not necessarily can make us rich, maybe that's what you mean, I understand it's true that investments have risks and there is no guarantee of profit, even if we invest in the real thing even as gold or flat money, but I'm sure if we have a mature business strategy and a good understanding of the investment, then whatever the investment that you live I am sure will give good results even though it does not make you rich instantly but at least there are many things that you will get
Pages:
Jump to: