Pages:
Author

Topic: Does money make you rich? - page 13. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
Yes of course. If you have much money you are rich enough and you can buy anything as much as you want it and as much as you like it. But of course money can not come on your side in a magical way,  you need to work hard for it, giving all your time and effort for you to have it in a proper time. It will not come without doing anything.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 08:54:52 AM
a person who has lot of money is a kind of rich,without money you cannot buy what you want,you cannot travel everywhere,but as a well being living in a world with full of love, i consider myself as rich even i don't have lots of money,but i have full of love and faith to God, lots of family and friends who i love and loves me too as well. In life, we should not live just only for money.
although we have no much money, but as long as we have good friend , family that support us in every work.it will make us very motivated and work hardly.so we can earn much money
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 08:48:13 AM
For me their is so many ways to make you rich, I think not only money can make person to become rich, if you have rich in money and you are not happy or you do not have real friends, so I'd rather have real friends and some money that makes me rich.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 08:45:52 AM
Riches is not all about money if could be valuables, abundant resources and what your definition of riches is.  Someone might have $50 000 and sees himself as a rich person while someone with $1,000,000 sees himself as not having money. Having good health and life is more important  than counting riches in monetary terms

Activity: 406
July 18, 2018, 08:36:44 AM
Being rich is not only define by money, there are many way so could say that you're rich without involving money like you're rich because of the love you got from your love ones. Money is just a paper and there are more meaningful ways to say that you're a rich person. Being happy and contented on your life will also make you feel rich so don't focus just on money and instead enjoy life and always be positive no matter what happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 08:14:26 AM
obviously if we look at the money benchmark is said to be rich, what if someone stout the money but the money is the result of the loan, can it be called rich? it seems not, because the beginning of the money can run out in an instant. people are said to be rich people who are all sufficient, people are said to be rich not only seen from the treasure alone, but there are also people who are rich in heart, rich mind and others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 08:07:39 AM
You need money to become rich and if you know how to diversify your money and manage it properly then you can earn more. If you have money you can do what you want and help other people to learn your strategy in getting rich.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 08:03:13 AM
I think that you can become richer if you constantly develop and work hard.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
July 18, 2018, 07:47:13 AM
a person who has lot of money is a kind of rich,without money you cannot buy what you want,you cannot travel everywhere,but as a well being living in a world with full of love, i consider myself as rich even i don't have lots of money,but i have full of love and faith to God, lots of family and friends who i love and loves me too as well. In life, we should not live just only for money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
July 18, 2018, 07:28:32 AM
Yes, of course, money makes me rich. How could people call me rich if I don't have money? We need money for our investment. Without money, we cannot invest. I have never seen or heard of someone they called rich but without money. Money is the main reason in order to be called rich.
Money is the need of the day and i think there is no doubt that money can make us rich. you can see people traveling in precious cars, aeroplane and having a good life standard it is in fact because of money they have, they can fulfill all his need and their family requirement. So it is true that money make us rich.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
Yes, of course, money makes me rich. How could people call me rich if I don't have money? We need money for our investment. Without money, we cannot invest. I have never seen or heard of someone they called rich but without money. Money is the main reason in order to be called rich.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 18, 2018, 05:37:47 AM
If you have lots of money yes it will makes you rich in material things but of course much better to be rich in happiness, family and friends than to have lots of money. For now we need to be more practical that we need more money to get our happiness in life or to satisfied our wants in life.
One way to make us rich is earning in crypto we should do multiple methods to able to get more income even in small period of time
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 05:13:40 AM
To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

It's yes for me, Money make your rich when you know how to manage and Not only you can buy what you want but also you can try and try to invest in bussiness.Even you failed once you can tried twice and more because you have your capital for your wanted bussiness.
Activity: 75
July 18, 2018, 04:06:42 AM
Of course if i have big money a million money i will say i am rich .. and one thing that make you rich if you good managing your money .. put your money on good investment a big profit its also making you rich.
I can't compare my self with someone who is rich like Bill gates he always hold some money but since he have a lots of money we can say he is rich.Its all are depended if you have money it doesn't mean you're rich in real.
Activity: 476
July 18, 2018, 03:40:33 AM
If you're talking of the proverbial rich then I'd say that money can't make you rich. But let's be serious, money does make you rich! Whatever people say negative about it, the bottom line is it's true. That is if you value money, being rich depend on whst you put value on. If you value statues and you have a ton of then then you're rich!
Activity: 40
July 18, 2018, 02:48:28 AM
Yes. Sure money make you rich.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
July 18, 2018, 02:47:46 AM
Not money that makes us rich, but hard work and perseverance.
Money is only a tool, we must employ money do not be a slave of money.
we must be able to manage money to make money again
I wonder what you are talking about. Why are you working hard, what is your purpose? Listen bro all hard works are for making money and if you have no money you will not be mentally relaxed. There would be no perseverance in your life. It is totally nonsense, I do not agree with your thoughts. Everything in this world is money. Ask from a poor person who cannot arrange food because of no money.
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 02:41:30 AM
Yes, if you are wise enough to use it. An example is my sis in law with just 2$ and now she is rich. She bought few coins crypto and sell it when price increase just few days and do traidings as well. She now have nearly a . Millions of dollars. Conpared to 2$ as investment.
Activity: 12
July 18, 2018, 02:19:30 AM
I like this question though it is a bit stupid
Activity: 476
July 18, 2018, 02:18:45 AM
I disagree to this thread's opinion. Money will absolutely make you rich. If having millions of money, expensive houses and cars is not considered rich then what do you call them? Hardworker? They are rich whatever argument people have when they disagree to it. Those who lost their money after getting rich are basically idiots who does not know financial management.
Pages:
Jump to: