Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 148. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
June 04, 2016, 12:42:10 AM
Yes the price does matter for us all we are using it and the price is because of that important, otherwise you would not know the worth of the bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 03, 2016, 11:50:34 PM
The price of the bitcoin really matters. If the bitcoin price go down many signature campaign will open. But if the price go up as we can see last week. Many signature campaign closed and lowerd their signature campaign reward
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 03, 2016, 11:35:21 PM
Yes, price is one of the most important things for traders and miners cause they are living for this earings, for other common users price is also matter when they are buying something online.
Not one of the most, but the most important aspect for traders and miners. Their only motive is to make profit, and that's it.
You nailed it right, as for the stage of bitcoins most users are traders and miners and they really make a good profit, if by the time the price will be stable that would only means that traders will not make good profit anymore like what they are experiencing right now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
June 03, 2016, 06:47:00 PM
Yes, price is one of the most important things for traders and miners cause they are living for this earings, for other common users price is also matter when they are buying something online.
Not one of the most, but the most important aspect for traders and miners. Their only motive is to make profit, and that's it.
June 03, 2016, 03:40:01 PM
I think the price matters from most bitcoin users, and add the services they will get the reason the price matter to them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
June 03, 2016, 03:00:21 PM
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 03, 2016, 01:50:00 PM
Yes I think the price does matter for the most of us because if you trade you are always looking at the price and the same rule applies for investing in it.
I think most of users consider increasing price and its fluctuations, for a stable price there is not much attraction for others.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 03, 2016, 01:14:45 PM
Yes I think the price does matter for the most of us because if you trade you are always looking at the price and the same rule applies for investing in it.
June 03, 2016, 11:40:06 AM
It seems that with current increasing of price of bitcoin price is matter and how price will will increase is important too.
well, I guess the most important point is on bitcoin is the price. new investors are always popping up when prices go up and down, I think they took the opportunity to reap the benefits
Yes, exactly but for many of investors the more important factor is how price increases and decreases and not price itself.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 01, 2016, 06:51:31 PM
I can careless about the technology, I care about the present.

I care about the profit it brings, the whole technology aspect is only valued if someone actually adopts to their old traditional system which can be a marketing tool for more awareness for bitcoin.

But thats about it lol.
So you think the bitcoin value are more important than a potential of economy future inside bitcoin and the other good things?
I can be wrong about your opinion but I hope everyone not just care about the price / value.
Price / value can dissapeared.

Some people are only interested in the investment aspect of Bitcoin, which is perfectly fine. Bitcoin is a multi-purpose tool. People are free to use Bitcoin the way they want.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
June 01, 2016, 06:07:15 PM

I care about the profit it brings, the whole technology aspect is only valued if someone actually adopts to their old traditional system which can be a marketing tool for more awareness for bitcoin.

But thats about it lol.
So you think the bitcoin value are more important than a potential of economy future inside bitcoin and the other good things?
I can be wrong about your opinion but I hope everyone not just care about the price / value.
Price / value can dissapeared.
June 01, 2016, 05:09:59 PM

But thats about it lol.
Merit: 502
June 01, 2016, 03:53:54 PM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

i think that price of bitcoin are very important for many things, while it's not main currency of whole country yet, higher price is better than small price usually

because if price is very large then more people will be interested in bitcoins as they will know that bitcoin is strong currency so they will buy bitcoins, and sotres do same too, if people buy many bitcoins they will accept bitcoins too

Yeah, you are true that with higher price more people will attracted to it and will adopt it for getting profit with such that big currency, and in the long term bitcoin will get a great strength and will rule over other currencies as the dollar is nowadays doing.

But one thing is to be noticed that we cannot say the increase of price of bitcoin is its strength, it is considred as the step towards strength and in the future the chances come closer for its success and strength, People trust on that currency more which has a more stable value and so for becoming a more stronger currency bitcoin will have to become a more stable currency.
Activity: 658
June 01, 2016, 03:33:22 PM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

i think that price of bitcoin are very important for many things, while it's not main currency of whole country yet, higher price is better than small price usually

because if price is very large then more people will be interested in bitcoins as they will know that bitcoin is strong currency so they will buy bitcoins, and sotres do same too, if people buy many bitcoins they will accept bitcoins too
June 01, 2016, 03:03:37 PM
Price does not matter for newbies, but for traders and sellers is so important cause they are working with this everytime and theirs income depends on bitcoin price.

I think it's' matter for all people, even on newbies too. Because when the price of bitcoin is really big, newbies are attracted with bitcoin and will learn about bitcoin.

That's right, when people saw the big price of bitcoin they will be amaze on it not knowing that bitcoin has really a great future and potential.
So it really does matter for the price of bitcoin is. And most of the cycle depends on the price of bitcoin.
And also the alt coins depending on the price of bitcoin.

Yeah because price is more attracting for people who seeks for oppurtuniTy online and for bitcoin price it can really tell the promosing and worthiness of the time if we spend it in here,  price can tell the the wider and how successful the market for this coin, it can be attracted to businessman because they can see it profitable if they apply it to their business.
Thats really right, business investors attract to something they can see that is profitable and probably decentralized
this shows the proof
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-price-soars-as-chinese-investors-look-for-safe-haven-from-devaluation-and-capital-controls-1464703000
Activity: 1204
June 01, 2016, 01:56:48 PM
It seems that with current increasing of price of bitcoin price is matter and how price will will increase is important too.
well, I guess the most important point is on bitcoin is the price. new investors are always popping up when prices go up and down, I think they took the opportunity to reap the benefits
June 01, 2016, 01:47:34 PM
Activity: 312
LTC fan 4ever
June 01, 2016, 01:45:27 PM
No matter bitcoin price because bitcoin is going to more favorite than any other currency as a digital currency, he is gainer who buy lots of bitcoin last month because now the bitcoin price is increasing today this time it 532.02 USD. Lucky people is going to rich soon.

If the bitcoin is still $1 today, not many people will know about it and I will not use it or buy it as investment.
Activity: 686
June 01, 2016, 06:53:28 AM
No matter bitcoin price because bitcoin is going to more favorite than any other currency as a digital currency, he is gainer who buy lots of bitcoin last month because now the bitcoin price is increasing today this time it 532.02 USD. Lucky people is going to rich soon.
Activity: 350
June 01, 2016, 04:08:18 AM

It does not matter for the usefulness of value transfer, in order to overcome some hurdles the banks and governments have created.

It matters for the general popularity of bitcoins, and it is crucial for savers.

off course the bitcoin price does matter. How would you think to buy something with the bitcoin if you dont have enough. The price always matters you cant buy things you cant effort.
Jump to: