Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 152. (Read 304484 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 26, 2016, 01:33:34 AM
bitcoin price matters, because people will continue to use bitcoin or invest to bitcoin if the price is stable high , no one will be interested if the price of bitcoin is low just like almost alt coins.

True!. That is why it stays at a good price now. People are investing in it due to trust that they will get something out of it. And it is working perfectly for others though some dont see it that way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
May 26, 2016, 12:29:53 AM

Alt coins are also depending on the price of bitcoin, so it really does matter for the cycle of bitcoin in the community and also in the economy.
And without price it will really doesn't matter if something doesn't have value.

Yes of course that is the real score of the pricing in altcoin.

That's why when one alts suffer a pump, the bitcoin is on slow increase and on the other when bitcoin suddenly on a rally, the alts are on a dip status. In this we can really take advantage in both situation.

Thats how it works? Thanks for the information. Been looking at altcoin prices at yobiy and I see it keeps moving down but down know why even if someone is pumping it.

Coins price in yobit goes down because maybe traders are starting to withdraw their funds their and save it to their wallet because  they are waiting for halving event comiNg this july and all coins and alts in tradings sites are affected to it since most of them is relying to bitcoin to do trades but surely it will back to normal when halving is done trading sites will be alive again and thats the reason why traders are decreasing for todat because they speculating to earn for this current price and to soar high.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
May 26, 2016, 12:16:30 AM
bitcoin price matters, because people will continue to use bitcoin or invest to bitcoin if the price is stable high , no one will be interested if the price of bitcoin is low just like almost alt coins.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
May 26, 2016, 12:15:30 AM

Alt coins are also depending on the price of bitcoin, so it really does matter for the cycle of bitcoin in the community and also in the economy.
And without price it will really doesn't matter if something doesn't have value.

That's why when one alts suffer a pump, the bitcoin is on slow increase and on the other when bitcoin suddenly on a rally, the alts are on a dip status. In this we can really take advantage in both situation.

Thats how it works? Thanks for the information. Been looking at altcoin prices at yobiy and I see it keeps moving down but down know why even if someone is pumping it.

Not all altcoins listed in Yobit are affected truly with the bitcoin price. Only those alts that has around 100% increase and keeping it maintain for a long time are affected and let's say those alts must be in the line of around $1 per coin. Some others alts for Yobit are just for entertainment purposes.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 26, 2016, 12:08:36 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 25, 2016, 11:31:16 PM

If you are an alt miner then it is a good thing for you and it is your chance to get profit for your alts , but of course alts are still depending on the price
of bitcoin and as long the price of bitcoin pumps,
Some of the alts dumps.
legendary
May 25, 2016, 10:08:08 PM

Activity: 588
May 25, 2016, 09:52:41 PM
Wanna know if th price matters?

Start investing in bitcoin and you'll know the importance and the real role of bitcoin price.
yeah there are many ways that you can see that the price will be very important in bitcoin itself when you try to investment or to trade in bitcoin. then the price will be very important let alone a high price. it will always awaited by many people. the price is very important

For me the first thing that is of importance is the popularity of Bitcoin; without being able to hold a credit card, bitcoin is my second option when it comes to the means of online payment. So I really look forward when it becomes accepted by many online agencies.
Strength in Numbers
May 25, 2016, 01:05:30 PM
Price of bitcoin is really important factor to each and every user of bitcoin as everyone looks to sell when price goes higher no one here is to go for losses.

You are right, if bitcoin doesn't have a reasonable price the market will not move. Circulation of economy depends on the price of bitcoin.
Because selling bitcoin on higher price is a lot more profitable.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2016, 12:53:38 PM
Price of bitcoin is really important factor to each and every user of bitcoin as everyone looks to sell when price goes higher no one here is to go for losses.
Strength in Numbers
May 25, 2016, 12:50:12 PM

altcoins come and go. there are indeed certain altcoins with certain features that bitcoin doesn't have, but they mostly are gimmicks that are cool to name up when explaining it to people, but it doesn't add anything to the usage of that coin. bitcoin is the only way to go.

Altcoins are just there to give us other options to make profits. No way they can surpass the technology that bitcoin brings. So for now take advantage of that altcoin rise so that we have other option to make profits.

The future of altcoins is miserable and I dont think it will survive for long time its better to invest your money in bitcoin when price drops.

Hell yes but we acan't control the whales movements in other alts since all they want is to make profits. So in this we just take a ride if we want also to make some profit in other alts. Besides all in all at the end of the day, bitcoin will still prevail.

legendary
May 25, 2016, 12:23:23 PM

altcoins come and go. there are indeed certain altcoins with certain features that bitcoin doesn't have, but they mostly are gimmicks that are cool to name up when explaining it to people, but it doesn't add anything to the usage of that coin. bitcoin is the only way to go.

Altcoins are just there to give us other options to make profits. No way they can surpass the technology that bitcoin brings. So for now take advantage of that altcoin rise so that we have other option to make profits.

The future of altcoins is miserable and I dont think it will survive for long time its better to invest your money in bitcoin when price drops.

Hell yes but we acan't control the whales movements in other alts since all they want is to make profits. So in this we just take a ride if we want also to make some profit in other alts. Besides all in all at the end of the day, bitcoin will still prevail.
Activity: 1204
May 25, 2016, 11:38:35 AM

so true. otherwise it is currently very much altcoin the scam, so it's better to invest the money you have in bitcoin, because the price would be increased if you buy it when the price is down, and of course the price of bitcoin is very important, it can be used as a benchmark for us bias buy or sell bitcoin we have
Activity: 798
May 25, 2016, 11:29:01 AM

legendary
May 25, 2016, 11:11:59 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 25, 2016, 10:27:16 AM
Off course does the price of one bitcoin matter how would you buy something thats much more then your coin is worth. That does not work so why are you talking like this and this question is so stupid remove this topic.
legendary
Activity: 896
May 25, 2016, 09:07:45 AM
I buy when price is lower and sell when its higher, so price really matters for me and I am sure everyone is doing the same, price matters to everyone.

Yeah that's right, nothing will circulate in the market if there is no price or value of bitcoin. And if bitcoin doesn't have value it will just be totally
dumped.

Just like the altcoins that are created for just a scam opportunity. There are a lot out there with a good price then go back to the lowest it can be. Next is what would you know it is all forgotten.

I don't think alt coins are create for just a scam opportunity. Maybe the developers of it are just inspired just like the success of bitcoin.
But also the thing is, exchanging sites maybe considered it also like that.
Altcoins has a bad name of the community due to some developers whose main purpose is just to scam the investors, but this year is different, we see some improvement from one of the altcoins like Etherium who has a good value today. We should be very positive if you are also investing in altcoins because there can never be only one coin in the future, people want to have more for them to choose base on their comfort in using it.

I don't have faith  in altcoins and I am also not sure what is its future or how long it will survive, etherum looks to have an good potential, but I will prefer to continue with bitcoin.

Activity: 672
May 25, 2016, 09:04:54 AM
I buy when price is lower and sell when its higher, so price really matters for me and I am sure everyone is doing the same, price matters to everyone.

Yeah that's right, nothing will circulate in the market if there is no price or value of bitcoin. And if bitcoin doesn't have value it will just be totally
dumped.

Just like the altcoins that are created for just a scam opportunity. There are a lot out there with a good price then go back to the lowest it can be. Next is what would you know it is all forgotten.

I don't think alt coins are create for just a scam opportunity. Maybe the developers of it are just inspired just like the success of bitcoin.
Altcoins has a bad name of the community due to some developers whose main purpose is just to scam the investors, but this year is different, we see some improvement from one of the altcoins like Etherium who has a good value today. We should be very positive if you are also investing in altcoins because there can never be only one coin in the future, people want to have more for them to choose base on their comfort in using it.

I don't have faith  in altcoins and I am also not sure what is its future or how long it will survive, etherum looks to have an good potential, but I will prefer to continue with bitcoin.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 25, 2016, 08:59:34 AM

dumped.

Strength in Numbers
May 24, 2016, 10:01:01 AM

dumped.

Jump to: