Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 195. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 09, 2016, 04:35:33 AM
of course it matters as if the price is getting higher more people are getting interested in buying more of it, such thing really benefits the bitcoin as more people accept it

Yes when more people starts using it then it becomes more mainstream and vendors shops will start accepting Bitcoin as a payment
more than that, I most want is the adoption of the public, the price is very decisive,
You see when prices exploded to $ 1200, it makes millions of people join in bitcoin, the price is very influential

I think also a relatively stable price would be beneficial for a bigger adoption, so no big jumps in the price as we saw in the past months.

Yeah, if the price of bitcoin is more stable then it will attract many people to get into bitcoins, as people are staying away from bitcoins is only because of price volatility, if price is stable people will have more faith in bitcoins and surely start adapting it.

For a retailer, if the price is stable over several weeks, he might hold the bitcoin for some time and pay the supply as well.
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
February 01, 2016, 11:21:02 AM
of course it matters as if the price is getting higher more people are getting interested in buying more of it, such thing really benefits the bitcoin as more people accept it

Yes when more people starts using it then it becomes more mainstream and vendors shops will start accepting Bitcoin as a payment
more than that, I most want is the adoption of the public, the price is very decisive,
You see when prices exploded to $ 1200, it makes millions of people join in bitcoin, the price is very influential

I think also a relatively stable price would be beneficial for a bigger adoption, so no big jumps in the price as we saw in the past months.

Yeah, if the price of bitcoin is more stable then it will attract many people to get into bitcoins, as people are staying away from bitcoins is only because of price volatility, if price is stable people will have more faith in bitcoins and surely start adapting it.
Activity: 334
January 30, 2016, 07:01:31 AM

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 29, 2016, 09:57:12 PM

You are correct. The price of Bitcoin attracts most of the non Bitcoin users to Bitcoin. The price matters.
Activity: 322
January 29, 2016, 09:38:55 PM

Activity: 532
January 29, 2016, 09:19:00 PM
Of course it is, if the price will rise we all have profit from it.
Plus the people will trust the bitcoin sooner.
Its how you look at it from different ways but I think it really matter.
yeah the higher the price of bitcoin. people will increasingly believe in bitcoin, that this currency, is the currency of the future
and many people will join because the price is very attractive,
Activity: 700
January 29, 2016, 08:21:08 PM
If the price went really low, then no one would use Bitcoin, so the price does matter.
Activity: 350
January 29, 2016, 06:23:55 PM
For me the price matter.
Without a price how can i spent my bitcoins or use it for trading?
Activity: 714
January 29, 2016, 04:25:14 PM

Activity: 406
January 29, 2016, 03:11:07 PM
Activity: 434
January 29, 2016, 10:41:40 AM
Of course it is, if the price will rise we all have profit from it.
Plus the people will trust the bitcoin sooner.
Its how you look at it from different ways but I think it really matter.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
January 29, 2016, 10:26:43 AM
Obviously the exchange rate affect the total balance at the time of convert or personal transfer to others. But luckily it will help more when the rate is high.

Yeah if the price falls down we need to pay more btc to convert it to fiat, while if the price is higher then we have to spend less btc, so price of btc does matter to each and every one of us. Bitcoin can be more profitable if the price is stable.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
SEO Expert & Online Marketer
January 29, 2016, 09:36:28 AM
Obviously the exchange rate affect the total balance at the time of convert or personal transfer to others. But luckily it will help more when the rate is high.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 29, 2016, 08:52:06 AM
Of course it matters. Otherwise there is no value. The price shows how much you have to pay and for how much you can sell it. So it's very important or for exchange, it is important.
you're quite right, of course it is important to be likened to that bitcoin without a price, that would be useless iron, it is a kind of money, so it must have a high price and value
Activity: 350
January 29, 2016, 05:33:29 AM
Of course it matters. Otherwise there is no value. The price shows how much you have to pay and for how much you can sell it. So it's very important or for exchange, it is important.
Activity: 560
January 28, 2016, 12:59:57 PM
To lend money without colateral i would call it donation as the risk to dont get paid nowadays is way bigger then to get paid,trusted members,high ranks accounts being hacked,the buy and sell market people getting high ranks accounts do signature for a while and then request loan .... today all must protect your money against cheaters soo colateral is a must.There are a lot people lending and asking for a loan but usually the history always make you choose an older lender then a new one,but well give time to time.Sure people has the vision that the price matters,for me in the end it matters but as i own a small part and not willing to cashout or selling my bitcoins,being worth 10 or 1000dollars wont change my mind at the moment,im collecting bitcoin for the future and if i need or i think is time to sell i will wait a good value not going to sell my precious for pennies.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 28, 2016, 12:00:47 PM
Price of bitcoin really matters in different aspects.

Price is one of the basis when a trader executes it's trading moves.

Price is one of the basis too when people do panic dumps and pumps.
Activity: 238
January 28, 2016, 11:44:42 AM
Of course it is useful. Otherwise, it is not so much used.
And if it's worth so much you do yourself more money. Therefore, the price matter.

Or simply it won't get patronized and traded and played with. If you think about it, there's a lot of businesses revolving around bitcoin alone.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2016, 09:07:32 AM
If you want to buy something there is a price needed. So yes the price is very important.
Without it, there is no use in trade etc.

we will always be tied to a certain bitcoin price as long as 1 bitcoin is still worth $380 and not 1 bitcoin to be worth 1 bitcoin. merchants will never allow you to buy stuff without bitcoin being tied to $$$. i don't think we'll ever see this change.
Activity: 182
Pollak
January 28, 2016, 07:37:41 AM
Of course it is useful. Otherwise, it is not so much used.
And if it's worth so much you do yourself more money. Therefore, the price matter.
Jump to: