Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 194. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 12, 2016, 10:39:15 PM
Of course it do, it stands for the bitcoin, I think its really important.
If the price what not there, the bitcoin was nothing and the people would not seen bitcoin.

Right bro. Bitcoin price made us to look at it. Price will not big and not working successful means No one would go with bitcoin. Bitcoin is going to replace the USD's place in future for sure. May after halving we can find more adoption between business people on bitcoin.

That's true that more people will adopt bitcoin in future but its difficult to replace dollar in near future, as bitcoin is digital currency and it will be more used digitally and dollar will take care of physical purchases.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 12, 2016, 05:55:25 PM
It is only the price of bitcoin that matters, we all are here because bitcoin holds certain value to it, so if the price doesn't matter then nobody would be wasting their time in earning bitcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 12, 2016, 05:10:59 PM
If the price what not there, the bitcoin was nothing and the people would not seen bitcoin.

Right bro. Bitcoin price made us to look at it. Price will not big and not working successful means No one would go with bitcoin. Bitcoin is going to replace the USD's place in future for sure. May after halving we can find more adoption between business people on bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 12, 2016, 04:47:30 PM
The price of bitcoin does matter to me, as I keep constant watch on the ups and downs of the price of bitcoin, I buy when price falls a bit and hold it and sell when it goes a bit, sometimes small profits are good to earn.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 10, 2016, 04:26:39 PM

Yeah everyone of us wants the price of bitcoin should be worth $1m in future, so that we can get rich, but that price is almost impossible to achieve, but yes we have constant watch on the price of bitcoins, so it does matter to all of us.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 10, 2016, 12:00:18 PM
The blockchain technology, block size debate, halving or any other facts about bitcoin is considered as a deep knowledge of bitcoin that's why other people are not interest to learn more deeply about bitcoin and just concentrating in the price.

Bitcoin is a technology and not just some goods which you can trade for money everytime. The knowledge regarding bitcoin is totally a package in one pack. Price doesnt really matter, the technology matters the most. Concentrating in the price alone will beat bitcoin for its own function and thats not what bitcoin was created for.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 10, 2016, 10:31:24 AM

Yeah as I stated in my previous post, no doubt that without the bitcoin price hype we can't involve more people here as many users online are finding any possible online income opprotunities to make their precious online time really worth it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 10, 2016, 10:20:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 10, 2016, 10:07:13 AM
at this point it's indeed safe to say that the majority of the people finds the price infact the most important aspect of bitcoin. the technology that powers bitcoin comes second for most of the people. all i see everywhere is people talking about the price and barely about the blockchain itself. says enough.

Well majority of people are into the price purposes that's why they here and doing bitcoin earning method. Many reasons such as good source of income for jobless, a good part time while doing real life job etc.

The blockchain technology, block size debate, halving or any other facts about bitcoin is considered as a deep knowledge of bitcoin that's why other people are not interest to learn more deeply about bitcoin and just concentrating in the price.

But hey no doubt, because of the price hype somehow it increase the number of people using bitcoin. And other people involved eventually seek some deep information about bitcoin aside from waiting for the skyrocket price.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2016, 08:23:23 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

It does not matter for the usefulness of value transfer, in order to overcome some hurdles the banks and governments have created.

It matters for the general popularity of bitcoins, and it is crucial for savers.

I think it does matter the price is very important.
In my opinion its the important thing from the bitcoin.

at this point it's indeed safe to say that the majority of the people finds the price infact the most important aspect of bitcoin. the technology that powers bitcoin comes second for most of the people. all i see everywhere is people talking about the price and barely about the blockchain itself. says enough.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
February 10, 2016, 08:14:15 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

It does not matter for the usefulness of value transfer, in order to overcome some hurdles the banks and governments have created.

It matters for the general popularity of bitcoins, and it is crucial for savers.

I think it does matter the price is very important.
In my opinion its the important thing from the bitcoin.
Activity: 224
February 09, 2016, 07:26:42 PM
yeah, most probably it matters as people like to see bigger numbers and it attracts a lot of new investors

Yeah the price of bitcoin matters and the price fluctuations also matters for the people who wants to make a quick profits, so a person who is either a small investor or a big investor, price really matters for all of them.
Price may not be the main factor for people aiming for very long term. Because they expect bitcoin to skyrocket in the next decade or more, so the day to day price is not interesting for them.

Same here. There are a lot people that get excited when the price increases with $20 within 24 hours, while for me this increase basically doesn't have any value as I am a long term holder. Of course it's nice to see the price go up that much in a day, but my goal is the long term price of at least $1000-$2000 at some point in the future. That's why I will keep holding all my coins like a real boss.

Big traders won't wait too long they are very much interested in the price fluctuation on daily basis, even a small fluctuation will make them earn good profits, if you buy in bulk and if price goes up by $20 then just imagine the total profit they are making in a single day.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
February 09, 2016, 06:16:45 PM
yeah, most probably it matters as people like to see bigger numbers and it attracts a lot of new investors

Yeah the price of bitcoin matters and the price fluctuations also matters for the people who wants to make a quick profits, so a person who is either a small investor or a big investor, price really matters for all of them.
Price may not be the main factor for people aiming for very long term. Because they expect bitcoin to skyrocket in the next decade or more, so the day to day price is not interesting for them.

Same here. There are a lot people that get excited when the price increases with $20 within 24 hours, while for me this increase basically doesn't have any value as I am a long term holder. Of course it's nice to see the price go up that much in a day, but my goal is the long term price of at least $1000-$2000 at some point in the future. That's why I will keep holding all my coins like a real boss.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2016, 05:25:35 PM

Activity: 205
February 09, 2016, 04:02:41 PM

Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 09, 2016, 03:59:49 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 09, 2016, 03:30:37 PM
well yes it matter because people usually like the bigger price
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2016, 12:13:27 PM
small fluctuation in the value of bitcoin do not matter to me as my business is completely build on bitcoin, but yes a fluctuation of 10% makes things tense but all our deals are done in bitcoin so not that much. Grin
What is your business ? (if that's not too nosy)
I'm curious to see a 100% based bitcoin looks like.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 09, 2016, 10:27:25 AM
small fluctuation in the value of bitcoin do not matter to me as my business is completely build on bitcoin, but yes a fluctuation of 10% makes things tense but all our deals are done in bitcoin so not that much. Grin
Activity: 364
February 09, 2016, 10:14:53 AM
For me the price matter.
Without a price how can i spent my bitcoins or use it for trading?

Yes, I definitely think so. It now has a quite low value should I tell you and that you know yourself I think.
But I think it's best to grow later.
Jump to: