Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 16. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
December 27, 2017, 06:34:53 AM
- The price of bitcoin really has problems because its price is rising too fast and there are no stop signs, I do not know what the problem is, I just know if something goes up too fast or too slow, it will have the risk and trouble behind it

- Bitcoin too, is a potential currency and the price increase is of course, but its price is rising so fast that it can easily collapse because the platform is not solid and not stable, the rapid price increase could be a trap for investors and trader
This is the most effective strategy of making money in crypto world and I believe that most of the successful traders have being strictly applying this strategy for gaining large profits from their coins. There is no doubt that all other coins in the kingdom of crypto currencies are dependent on bitcoin from the increase and decrease in their values. Bitcoin is their father and they cannot be valued without relating them to bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
December 27, 2017, 01:32:59 AM
Definitely YES, the price of Bitcoin matters a lot, i think that is the main reason why more and more people are getting involved in Bitcoin and in the cryptocurrencies World, if there wasn't a benefit to do by investing Bitcoin then why would it be that much known??and The Benefit always depends on the Price.
Apart from the Bitcoin price, I don’t know any other reason why I should be investing on Bitcoin, because the price rate is what I mainly earn from; whenever I invest, I wait for the price to go up, and then I earn some money, apart from that, other things are crap to me except market cap, because that is one other thing that also matters a lot.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
December 26, 2017, 06:53:09 PM

i think price of every crypto matters.
because you can do a strategic move with that.
and it may help you in future. .
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 26, 2017, 06:39:57 PM
I think it's worth the fact that, the possibility of someone like how fiat works through a process that has not yet had a high power, to simply build the technology that has not been going on this year.

Why only the bitcoin price is seen and by everyone in the world, unlike the government which has high tecnelogi power and its development.

Bitcoin prices are supported by the rest of the world, and without our bitcoin like helpless without having the money.

Transactions can be the reason why bitcoin is currently a valuable conversation in added blockchain technology already in trust and will continue to be valuable, every time ..
At this time only thing that matters for the bitcoin investor is price and people mood is depending on the prices and as we face a fall recently and people are un happy and they want to see sudden rose in coming days so that their wait can payoff and sooner or later the prices will come back to its previous level and I think acceptance of bitcoin in banks is good for the future of banks because people need no banks in future.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 09:07:27 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

Honestly speaking, my answer is yes. We all know that bitcoin popularity is spreading to the whole world because of its value. That's one factor that's why I said yes. If bitcoin price does not matter maybe we just have few people who are earning bitcoin but as we can see there are many people now who wants to earn it because of its value.
The market price of bitcoin is the most important factor and it really matters a lot. All the decisions are based on the current market value of bitcoin. It is none other than that of market value of bitcoin which is helping the investors in making some good amount of money which is helping them in making their dreams come true. You really need to make the best decisionaccording the underlying circumstances.

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 26, 2017, 01:54:12 AM
At its current value, yes it does matter. Bitcoin’s price has consistently hiked in the past few months making it what some say a phenomenon in the digital world. Which is why so many now are so frustrated because they went and sell. Lesson learned for them...
They sell easily because they don't trust bitcoin, they do not understand that it's normal to see some dump situation and that is what we are witnessing now, however this would not last long because bitcoin is going to rebound and make another all time high. We should be educated in order to make the right decision and bitcoin is quite a risky investment so prepare for this situation and manage yourself to stay strong to hold.
other bitcoiners do panic selling  because they are not experienced big dump or else they are scared because they think bitcoin cannot recover,we cannot speculate bitcoin price because it is fluctuating that's why before we  make a investment or tradings we need to research first to have a idea about crypto currency because bitcoin is very risky.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 26, 2017, 12:12:07 AM
For me price of bitcoin is always be matter. Many people access bitcoin techniquecally defend on how the price of bitcoin is....
Many peoplen access and used bitcoin currency it is because of the higher value compare to paper money. The main reason is the high value of bitcoin when converted into cash money, so i can really conclude that price of bitcoin is matter.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 11:22:12 PM
Of course it matters. It's easy to say that it doesn't and that we should be concerning ourselves with the network or whatnot, but lets not forget that it is the miners that prop up and support the entire network and the only reason the vast a majority of them do so it to turn a profit. If the currency was to fall to a price that they were operating at a loss they would soon shut up shop.

Yeah, it does matter. The volatility of bitcoin is the biggest factor why it really matters which is the aggreasive changes in price of bitcoin. The higher the price of bitcoin, the more profit can earn.
Activity: 826
December 25, 2017, 10:17:48 PM
What happens with the bitcoin price increase matter does not become the benefit of everyone, the price rises up to hundreds of percent makes us get a big profit and I'm happy with bitcoin prices.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 25, 2017, 09:19:57 PM
At its current value, yes it does matter. Bitcoin’s price has consistently hiked in the past few months making it what some say a phenomenon in the digital world. Which is why so many now are so frustrated because they went and sell. Lesson learned for them...
They sell easily because they don't trust bitcoin, they do not understand that it's normal to see some dump situation and that is what we are witnessing now, however this would not last long because bitcoin is going to rebound and make another all time high. We should be educated in order to make the right decision and bitcoin is quite a risky investment so prepare for this situation and manage yourself to stay strong to hold.
Activity: 364
December 25, 2017, 08:26:05 PM
copper member
Activity: 126
https://www.freelancercoin.io
December 25, 2017, 08:25:22 PM
If there is only one cryptocurrency in the world then it would be not matter but it is acutally not. So it does matter.
Activity: 231
December 25, 2017, 08:23:45 PM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

I think bitcoin prices matter although we are the ones who are responsible for its value but the users also depends on the value of bitcoin if its prices occur to be higher they will tend to invest more.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 07:57:55 PM
I do not think the bitcoin price does not matter because decentralization does make the price dependent on the user, the higher the necessity the price will automatically rise and vice versa.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
December 25, 2017, 05:50:37 PM
Bitcoin price is changeable like the stocks price. This new crypto market had set the new standards for the price variables. Many people are comparing the BTC price to the current, most relevant fiat money. They are often comparing it to EURO or USD. As the price fluctuates through the market many of the traders are filling up with the concerns cause comparable prices. This market traders are using BTC for the day to day transactions to the fiat money also and because that price matters very much to them. On the other side, there are investors which are keeping their Bitcoins cause they know "that little something" or they are just speculating that the Bitcoin will rise to the "mountains" and even reach the price comparable to 100000 USD. This investment of theirs is based on the long-term and because of the accumulation of their crypto coin price is irrelevant to them.
Activity: 43
December 25, 2017, 05:39:04 PM
Of course it matter: as a value storage, the price it what makes it precious or not.
Btw, if you are a visionary that what to change the world without benefit, well... good luck! :-)
Activity: 137
December 25, 2017, 04:30:35 PM
Obviously, the most important thing about bitcoin is the price, and i am not the only one who is saying this, if the price wasn't low at the moment, everybody would be talking good about bitcoin, but with the current congestion of the blockchain + the price, it is a mess.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 25, 2017, 04:19:26 PM
the best explanation for why the price is so high and its true for me investors the value is matter. the value so high cause its like a ponzi lvl. more people bought it and believe it will increasing. this is so wrong i dont think bitcoin deserve this value. its too high and people will realize it soon or later
i agree yes , the current situation of bitcoin market turn wrong lately.

a lot of people consider bitcoin as everything are just about the value . not the essential of bitcoin itself as a payment processor , as a digital money. people really so crazy when it comes to making money through buying bitcoin. the price shouldn't be a real matter for the real bitcoin. it should be about what bitcoin can do to change the world with its awesome financial system.
Activity: 119
Glab Trotter
December 25, 2017, 04:05:16 PM
when it only goes up, its price is not very significant, after that depends on what we want to do, invest to earn money? or spend it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 04:02:37 PM
Bitcoin price really matter. Especially for investors thought they bought some bitcoin at high price and the price fall down it can gives you some lose which nobody want. That's the reason why people holding there bitcoins for there future because they believe one day the price will touch the sky and gives them benefits .
Pages:
Jump to: