Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 33. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 03:37:38 AM
Like it depends of your needs. If you want to buy bitcoin of course it matters. But in general i dont think so.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 03:34:21 AM
For me the price of bitcoin does'nt really matter. As long as i am earning enough for my family its ok with me.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 03:26:49 AM
of course the price matters. it matters for 90% of the people who bought their coins. if the price is stable more people are willing to convert their savings into bitcoin. which isn't the case right now.

True the price of bitcoins matters in the market because its value dictates the amount of people and investors that would actually go with bitcoins.  Bitcoin would increase in price whenever the demand exceeds the supply and this is because more people wants to have bitcoins due to its very high price. The prices of bitcoin also matter when to buy or sell bitcoins.
Yes bitcoin price matter because when bitcoin price drop of then it’s not good and even if bitcoin price become stable on one place it’s also not good and I think bitcoin can lose its value so it’s very important for bitcoin to keep its price high in market which can save its value so I think bitcoin price is very important for everyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 03:25:39 AM
What makes bitcoin special is its price. Second thing which makes it unique is its anonymity which means you don't need to provide your real name or details. So price may be one big thing but there are alot other factors which makes it unique and acceptable to everyone.
Activity: 256
November 10, 2017, 01:40:50 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
Yes it matters, because all people are there because of money. Every people needs money to sustain their everyday life. People go for a job to earn a lot of money. they depend on the job where they go in terms of money. So that the price of bitcoin really matters.
Activity: 256
November 10, 2017, 01:40:29 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

Yes it matters, because all people are there because of money. Every people needs money to suatain their everyday life. People go for a job to earn alot of money. they depend on the job ehere they go in terms of money. So that the price of bitcoin really matters.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 10, 2017, 01:32:13 AM
Most if not all coins depends to the price of btc, even XRP holders are going to sell when they know the rise of BTC is going to extend more than the usual. But its not just the BTC that matters these days, platforms especially ETH also matters now.
ETH is going to replace bitcoin once bitocin loses its popularity.
I am also a holder of ETH and for me the price really matters because when bitcoin will rise ETH will fall, that is the trend so I prefer to see
bitcoin falling for me to be profitable.
yes off course the price of bitcoin depend mostly for traders because whenever the price of bitcoin is down from present rate then trader start investing and buying more and more bitcoins so when the price is start increasing then the they will start selling their coins at that time. so that why bitcoin price is dependable.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 10, 2017, 01:26:16 AM
Most if not all coins depends to the price of btc, even XRP holders are going to sell when they know the rise of BTC is going to extend more than the usual. But its not just the BTC that matters these days, platforms especially ETH also matters now.
ETH is going to replace bitcoin once bitocin loses its popularity.
I am also a holder of ETH and for me the price really matters because when bitcoin will rise ETH will fall, that is the trend so I prefer to see
bitcoin falling for me to be profitable.
Activity: 237
November 09, 2017, 07:48:11 PM
What actually matter is not the actual price, it's the trend.
If the price is stable or rising, the adoption increases. People and businesses get more confident in bitcoin and start using it. More miners start up their gears.
If the price is falling, people get scared / suspicious and will go away from bitcoin.

I also believe in that. It is the trend that keeps the users going. Bitcoin has been on an increasing trend and I don't see it going down anytime soon. Someday we will reach point that bitcoin and digital transaction is everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
November 09, 2017, 02:00:39 PM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 12:18:08 PM
Yes it does matter because why would people invest in something that would be worth 1 dollar? and why would they make it a daily job and spill so much time on it if it was 1 dollar i would say that the price matters a lot.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 09, 2017, 12:16:00 PM
I think yes because most of the people who reticently joined bitcoin are here for money and this is their prime motive. Every one is looking for a profit and if the price does not increase the profit will no longer be available. So money does matter.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 09, 2017, 10:38:51 AM
From my shallow opinion, i think bitcoin is valuable just from the fact that people are circulating them like how fiats work over internet, which is already a pretty establish technology that wouldn't just go off in years. The price of bitcoin is reflected and perceived by everyone in the world, unlike government issued fiats which had a backup of its national treasure and diplomatic/economy stuff, bitcoin's price is backed up by everyone, and is in fact that we are moving to cashless transaction would is why bitcoin is current highlighted as a revolutionary, valuable piece of 'internet gold'. The blockchain technology is already been realized by us, and the trend would continue regardless of its price.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 09, 2017, 09:22:39 AM
Yes of course price matter .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 09, 2017, 07:54:26 AM
There is a lot of people entering the cryptocurrency trading simply to get more fiat. For them price is surely important since it's the path to more fiat.
I agree to that. Most of the people are here not because of the technology but just for the price of bitcoin because it matters to them because with the price of bitcoin then they can see in the future that their price can become very expensive and that is why they are investing and coming in cryptocurrency but there are still few people who are getting into bitcoin because of the technology because that is the real thing for bitcoin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 07:51:19 AM
The price of Bitcoin is really important. Hopefully more and more people will mar it later on with some revenue and that's essential.But you never know what's going to occur using the value and that's bad. We all wish obviously the price will [Suspicious link removed]e
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 04:57:55 PM
There is a lot of people entering the cryptocurrency trading simply to get more fiat. For them price is surely important since it's the path to more fiat.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 04:27:24 PM
Higher and better price means better purchasing power, better and wide adoption and influx of miners for profitable mining
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
November 08, 2017, 04:22:20 PM
The price of Bitcoin always matters, especially for those people who deal with this cryptocurrency constantly, buy and sell it, invest into projects using Bitcoiuns, etc. It matters always much for those who have many Bitcoins on their wallets.
When a Bitcoin user keeps coins for the long term, he is not very much worried about how the price fluctuates from point A to point B. He is only interested in the End result. And those people who today almost every hour earn Bitcoin in order to spend it later, then a very weighty argument is played by the price.
Activity: 630
November 08, 2017, 04:16:50 PM
The price of Bitcoin always matters, especially for those people who deal with this cryptocurrency constantly, buy and sell it, invest into projects using Bitcoiuns, etc. It matters always much for those who have many Bitcoins on their wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: