Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 37. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 07:32:19 AM
Bitcoin price matters especially to those who earn bitcoin through signature/avatar campaign because when the price of bitcoin is high you can earn more when you exchange on local fiat. It is also important to those who want to invest in bitcoin they are waiting for bitcoin to dump before they buy and sell again when it pump.
The most important thing in the world of bitcoin is none other than the market price of bitcoin. Almost all the decisions made by all the investors and traders involved in bitcoin relies on only one thing and that is market price. For me, low market price is far more beneficial as I keep on buying as many bitcoins as I can at the time when prices get low.

Yes I agree with you bitcoin price matter and why not because it’s a digital currency and currency matter with you your business or investment if the price go high it give you a good amount of money but if the price is low then you have to wait simple if the price go down from any other currency around the world so I think bitcoin can loss his value in market.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 10:32:13 PM
The price of Bitcoin matters immensely, I cannot stress it enough.  This means this is what the GLOBAL free market VALUES Bitcoin at which is a big deal because it's more than anything else right now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 12, 2017, 09:45:23 PM
If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.

Yes the price of bitcoin really matters.the higher the price of bitcoin the bigger earnings you can get.if you want to save money then you can save a lot,if you also wanted to invest you can invest alot if you have plenty of bitcoin as of this time because bitcoin now is very high price

Definately it matters to all people the price of bitcoin. Because i am one of the example of a free earner in this forum for the purpose of getting high profit on it. Perhaps not all free earner would benefited but also the investor who are aiming to have a good high price also.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 07:10:57 PM
If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.

Yes the price of bitcoin really matters.the higher the price of bitcoin the bigger earnings you can get.if you want to save money then you can save a lot,if you also wanted to invest you can invest alot if you have plenty of bitcoin as of this time because bitcoin now is very high price
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
October 12, 2017, 10:33:47 AM
Yes of course. That is why people jump into it aside of its features, it's because of its price. Because of its rapid increase in value, people wants to get in. That is the first thing people look into it. I myself consider Bitcoin as an investment, like Gold wherein it is limited in supply.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
October 12, 2017, 10:08:30 AM
of course the price matters. it matters for 90% of the people who bought their coins. if the price is stable more people are willing to convert their savings into bitcoin. which isn't the case right now.

Of course it matters, and it matters a lot since it is the main reason why bitcoin has storing huge number of participant here because its price can sustain a person to become priductive in terms of financial assistance to be able to fund or assist their live with the help of their profit that they have gain here. Bitcoin's price is important because it will dictate how does bitcoin functions, it gives us the idea on when are we going to trade our cgoins, if bitcoin is high probably exchanges will be good and people tends to hold when its price dumped.
Activity: 588
October 12, 2017, 10:03:59 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

Price of bitcoin matter a lot especially to the bitcoin savers.And to those small time bitcoiners because if they sell their bitcoin the price is very cheap but they have no choice because they need money.Price really matters to people who only just hope to their bitcoi salary.
Activity: 224
October 12, 2017, 09:48:51 AM
Its a big factor that the value of bitcoin is an issue.It really does matter.If you imagine how much bitcoin will be you easily calculate it on your mind the money you would be earning.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
October 12, 2017, 09:23:56 AM
Price matters and will keep climbing. Cant wait for that 100k per BTC
Apart from the value that comes with bitcoin, unless we want to lie to ourselves, the possible increase in the value of bitcoin has always been a huge attraction for most people.
Everyone understands that bitcoin has grown past just being a payment system but also an asset and it is a good thing really as that has been causing so much huge adoption lately and trust me, no one wants to miss that train.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 11, 2017, 02:40:02 PM
yes it is ! at the price of 5k USD per bitcoin will sound amazing but sstill can you hold more time ? let say december 31 then sell high at 10K usd ? terrified? well it is true!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 02:37:45 PM
Yes it's matter most. especially the value of bitcoin right now is giving us insane profit. when it's goes upwards people are buying and saving it for long term use.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 11, 2017, 02:10:44 PM
I feel it does matter,adoption will keep pushing it up the value, the technology however does not need the price as it is sound. The price increase attracts more investors as think they can benefit from it long term. It also adds to the hype.
The demand is what is causing the increase in value as people understand that value they are buying it at that point in time is worth it.

If no one sees this value in bitcoin, we won't even be here today and as long as there is no demand for it, then how do you even want to spend it and it will just end up being worthless if you do, so the price and demand are just directly proportional and there is nothing we can do about it.
Activity: 294
October 11, 2017, 08:02:15 AM
Yes! of course it matters!

If the price of bitcoin decreases, it affects in trading your bitcoin, but if the value increases, then it is the best time for you to sell your coins.

Watching the bitcoin rate increase is one thing also to consider since it really matters.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
October 11, 2017, 07:50:06 AM
Yes bitcoin price matter people buy bitcoin when the price is cheaper and they sell bitcoin when they reach their target price. But for investors who plan to hold bitcoin for long term then the current of price of bitcoin doesn't bother them at all.
Price is always in the mind of any investors, that could be their basis of what would possible to happen in the coming days and how much they earned. At the same time, they can decide when they sell or buy coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 07:37:51 AM
Yes bitcoin price matter people buy bitcoin when the price is cheaper and they sell bitcoin when they reach their target price. But for investors who plan to hold bitcoin for long term then the current of price of bitcoin doesn't bother them at all.
Activity: 209
October 11, 2017, 06:07:01 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
The price of bitcoin has a problem. I think this is personal opinion. The price of bitcoin is not stable. it changes daily. There are many things that affect the price of bitcoin. We expect the price of bitcoin will increase. People will fear and stop investing when its price decreases
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 11, 2017, 05:23:27 AM
Of course, it does matter! How can bitcoin gain a lot of users if its price doesn't matter? People were attracted to bitcoin because of its volatility. It attracts traders and investors to trade and invest more and to those people who wants to gain more profit. Aside from that, its price were the reason why people keeps on holding their bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 04:39:10 AM
For me of course the price matters. It matters because the price of the bitcoin not stable, if the price of the bitcoin is rising stably more people will be willing to invest or convert their money to bitcoin to make huge profit.

It is due to decentralization, as long as using decentralized system then the price will continue to matter and fluctuate so as to make us must be ready with all things, but this is the advantage because many used as the future investment because expect the price to go up.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 11, 2017, 03:56:37 AM
Bitcoin price matters especially to those who earn bitcoin through signature/avatar campaign because when the price of bitcoin is high you can earn more when you exchange on local fiat. It is also important to those who want to invest in bitcoin they are waiting for bitcoin to dump before they buy and sell again when it pump.
The most important thing in the world of bitcoin is none other than the market price of bitcoin. Almost all the decisions made by all the investors and traders involved in bitcoin relies on only one thing and that is market price. For me, low market price is far more beneficial as I keep on buying as many bitcoins as I can at the time when prices get low.

You're correct because for the love of everything there's always something behind which keep the flame of the affection going and most people who adopt bitcoin this days do it because of the marvel increase in price of bitcoin from the  $750 range to $4,300 range in just a year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
October 11, 2017, 02:19:32 AM

Pages:
Jump to: