Pages:
Author

Topic: DOGE coin time to buy ? - page 10. (Read 1352 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
May 06, 2019, 11:08:23 PM
Doge is at a support point, it can really be a good investment, although it is a coin to be "fun" has been entering several exchanges, even coinbase wallet just added it ... I also think that doge can enter binance!
Since Dogecoin is listed at the coinbase exchange, many old investors have returned to invest in this coin, making the value of Dogecoin increasing. I think Dogecoin is a very good investment to invest now because it is certain that the value of this coin will soon reach 1000 satoshi if more pumps appear. I personally still hope that Binance will soon consider listing this coin because it is really great and the community of Dogecoin is great.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 06, 2019, 10:15:53 PM
This coin has prove its place in cryto, I buy DOGE coins when the price hits 35-40 and sell it 80 satoshi you cant get wrong with doge it will always go up Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 06, 2019, 07:56:39 PM
I do not think the bitcoin dominance will go much further then its current levels,eventually there will be some sorts of consolidation and there will be inflow of cash to the alts.Doge is one of the most traded coin by volume,it will be likely see some nice growths
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 06, 2019, 07:55:15 PM
Doge is at a support point, it can really be a good investment, although it is a coin to be "fun" has been entering several exchanges, even coinbase wallet just added it ... I also think that doge can enter binance!
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
May 06, 2019, 07:41:57 PM
maybe this is a good start for dogecoin, for myself I have been investing in doge for a long time but from the beginning the doge increase was not much but in this year the doge increase was quite rapid in the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
May 06, 2019, 05:53:23 PM
Buy enough Doge that if it reaches $1 you be rich and sit on it.

10 years and your odds of success increase yearly.  Wink

Doge Advantages: Fast Transfers, Low transaction fees, No offchain LN nonsense, Multiple exchange listings and growing

no need to wait up to 10 years to get profits from DOGE. and $1 is too excessive, maybe 0.1 & 0.3 are realistic targets. You know in the past many people thought like this, and finally they were too late to go. although it's not bad to believe, we must be aware of all the risks
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
May 06, 2019, 05:18:11 PM
hi guys
do u think its a good time to buy DOGE with 45 - 46 sat ?
i heard some news that DOGE devs thinking about adding it
to binance if that's happned im sure DOGE can fly again
what do u think about current price of DOGE its already raised to 80 sat
a few days ago so i think 45 sat is not a bad price to invest
Plans for listing on binance are not too bad. if this is seen from speculation, I think it has a chance to rise. buy now a good choice. 45-46 sat, it's not too expensive because that's how it should be.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 06, 2019, 04:11:56 PM
I also think is good to buy doge and hold, and doge will survive, and you will have to wait some time maybe to get 2x from Dogecoin, but if you have enough invest on doge and also on bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
May 06, 2019, 04:10:55 PM
All exchanges leaf through this coin. I think that Dogecoin can survive. Many traders have long known this coin. In addition, Elon Mask sometimes mentions about Dogecoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
May 06, 2019, 04:06:53 PM
It's always a good time to buy dogecoin if your goal is to have some fun and throw some coins around. If your goal is to get rich using crypto as an investment then you'll want something else like TEZOS instead
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
May 06, 2019, 03:42:34 PM
hi guys
do u think its a good time to buy DOGE with 45 - 46 sat ?
i heard some news that DOGE devs thinking about adding it
to binance if that's happned im sure DOGE can fly again
what do u think about current price of DOGE its already raised to 80 sat
a few days ago so i think 45 sat is not a bad price to invest
Pages:
Jump to: