Pages:
Author

Topic: DOGE coin time to buy ? - page 4. (Read 1352 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
June 03, 2019, 01:07:01 PM
Dogecoin is one of the many crypto that is in great demand. Sometimes the price is stable and sometimes increases and sometimes decreases. So this Dogecoin if you want to invest is certainly not wrong, too, if there is another crypto, it's also better than Dogecoi, why not. if you believe in dogecoin, it's certainly better to buy it now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
June 03, 2019, 12:53:53 PM
As for me, it seems to me that a good price to buy Dogecoin is 35-40 satoshi. For example, I usually buy it at this level.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 03, 2019, 12:24:54 PM
in my opinion you have to buy a doge at a price of 40-45 only. don't buy the highest price now. the potential for doge to rise at this time is small, but not for the next few months. doge potential to rise triggered by the increase in bitcoin.

Yes, if it needs to be under 40 satoshi prices so that when it rises it can be more profitable, because dogecoin rises slowly and it becomes an opportunity to multiply doge coins at the present time, indeed what we see on the market has little effect related to bitcoin because I see when the bitcoin goes down doge also goes down a bit.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
June 03, 2019, 11:54:06 AM
in my opinion you have to buy a doge at a price of 40-45 only. don't buy the highest price now. the potential for doge to rise at this time is small, but not for the next few months. doge potential to rise triggered by the increase in bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
June 03, 2019, 11:34:10 AM
DOGE is a long-term coin, rarely do I see coin price movements in a short period of time, like in 2018, the Doge had risen at a price of 100 sat, it was a very good achievement, I have several doge and I will sell at the end of this year .
the current condition of doge prices is still very cheap and the doge price increase depends on market demand, I read rumors that the founder of microsoft will buy dogecoin I doubt this is true or not but I am sure if doge has good development then doge coin will be very good in the future front.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 03, 2019, 02:48:37 AM
Doge is such a coin that has never disappointed me, I have always earned profits from this coin at present it is available at just 39 Satoshi price so its a good opportunity to add some more Doge in the portfolio for long-term even I use Doge for the transactions its cheap and quite fast. If it would be added to binance certainly that could bring some spike in doge hope so.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 03, 2019, 01:26:49 AM
hi guys
do u think its a good time to buy DOGE with 45 - 46 sat ?
i heard some news that DOGE devs thinking about adding it
to binance if that's happned im sure DOGE can fly again
what do u think about current price of DOGE its already raised to 80 sat
a few days ago so i think 45 sat is not a bad price to invest

For trading, i think DOGE coin is profitable. The price always volatile between 40 sats to 80 sats. If have a good trading skill, its good trade with doge and its have big daily transaction volume and traded in many exchangers
Activity: 1022
June 03, 2019, 12:59:06 AM
DOGE is a long-term coin, rarely do I see coin price movements in a short period of time, like in 2018, the Doge had risen at a price of 100 sat, it was a very good achievement, I have several doge and I will sell at the end of this year .
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
June 03, 2019, 12:56:51 AM
I think doge is a good investment but I can't guarantee you on that. So best thing to do is to make some research on it said coin. But doge has maintained the top list on the market making it look stronger for investment also there is little or no bad news about doge as we hear on most cryptos
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 03, 2019, 12:46:24 AM
It is surely that Dogecoin will never hit $1. Let's make a calculation on total maketcap of Dgoecoin if it hit $1. That's huge market cap, so such price around $1 for Dogecoin is unrealistic. I don't see reason to boost Dogecoin to such very overvalue around $1.
I agree with you . The price of $1 is impossible in this project and it will only stop at $0.01. In my opinion, investing in Dogecoin is not a good choice because this is an old coin and there are not many new developments in the last 1 year so if you want to invest then you should only use a small amount of money to participate because this is not a good choice to make a profit. Anyway, my thinking about this coin is still very good and hope that the development team of Dogecoin can return to work more effectively.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
June 03, 2019, 12:15:37 AM
That's good dogecoin mention larger marketcap, but it seems they have to increase their development plans. For dogecoin team it will be kept in mind. If team want to increase the price of dogecoin and volume then their will need to apply new popular Exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 03, 2019, 12:07:50 AM
hi guys

like everyone who's pioneer in trading crypto it's always good to buy doge coin this time because it has a pretty good potential to rise up again at anytime. if i have balance in my wallet i think im going to pick a good amount with doge.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
June 03, 2019, 12:03:51 AM
i really don't think we should use our money to invest in Dogecoin because it has not much improvements since last year, i believe all founders of Dogecoin have abandonned their child and as a long term investor i dont think we should invest in an altcoin with such a bad developer team when its foundations is not strong to rise higher in the future.
Improvements or not, does it make sense if it actually can bring profits to investors? Especially if they invest into Dogecoin today at the price below 40 satoshis, and one or two (even longer) months later, investors can take profits for their investments today at price around 60, 70, 80 or even 100 satoshis? I think it makes lot of sense with Dogecoin investment today.

The crypto market is small enough so that if there is another major bull run, Dogecoin should do well. The problem is the project appears to have been abandoned and there isn't much innovation within it. However, it has a sizeable community and a decent brand, as one of the original alts. It's also associated with a founder, Jackson Palmer, known to badmouth other projects. I personally see better investments.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
June 02, 2019, 11:06:52 PM
of course that is not possible, and not many people trade dogecoin. I myself use dogecoin only for withdrawal transactions because dogecoin has a withdrawal fee which is the cheapest compared to other coins. after that I will sell to other coins.
Over 8390 BTC traded last day is a small volume, really? Did you actually check total daily volume of Dogecoin? Cheap fees is one of the most amazing specifications of Dogecoin, just one of them. Dogecoin in reality brings lots of more advantages for crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 348
June 02, 2019, 01:11:48 PM
It is surely that Dogecoin will never hit $1. Let's make a calculation on total maketcap of Dgoecoin if it hit $1. That's huge market cap, so such price around $1 for Dogecoin is unrealistic. I don't see reason to boost Dogecoin to such very overvalue around $1.
of course that is not possible, and not many people trade dogecoin. I myself use dogecoin only for withdrawal transactions because dogecoin has a withdrawal fee which is the cheapest compared to other coins. after that I will sell to other coins.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 02, 2019, 01:03:20 PM
Doge is a good coin with fast and the cheapest transaction fee in crypto today , it has a very huge way to go for the next view time , the last time it did I've 100% in profit and now might be the time to rebuy for a max profit as well cos it has retain that level for long now and the next thing might be pump .

Doge is good to invest in and has a confidence to retain it credibility .
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
June 02, 2019, 12:39:57 PM
hi guys
Better wait for 30s range and sell on 60sat
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
June 02, 2019, 12:19:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
May 23, 2019, 07:58:27 AM
hi guys
What I really think is that Dogecoin isn't going to ever rise to $1. It's a shitcoins  and remember that it wasn't created to achieve anything apart from being a fun/joke coin. That's why the dev assigned a dog meme to it. So, even if you buy now it isn't going to be profitable. Peruse other investment and out your money there.

That's my 1cent advice.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
May 23, 2019, 07:41:45 AM
i bought more DOGE at 37 satoshi i think pump time coming soon  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: