Pages:
Author

Topic: DOGE coin time to buy ? - page 8. (Read 1352 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
May 09, 2019, 07:51:05 PM
If you are ready rigidly a stable coin in a period when Btc is moving higher now and every day, then do as you want. I think doge coin is just used as a medium of transfer to prevent higher gas fees but this time, ripple and stellar have lower fees than are insignificant and the network look very fast compared to that of dogecoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 09, 2019, 07:38:08 PM
We don't know if that value dogecoin will really loke that in the future. Im happy once the digecoin increase because Im the one who still waiting since last fee years to rise dogecoin who the one of the oldest coin and if the high maybe it's my turn to sell it because I think my time to hold almost few years to enough but now Im contented of dogecoin I have and I don't have any plan to add more or to buy again.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
May 09, 2019, 07:16:30 PM
Doge coin is growing everyday and with their level of development, dogecoin can easily pump their coin in the market anytime. This is the best time to invest in dogecoin
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
May 09, 2019, 03:17:46 AM
hi guys
do u think its a good time to buy DOGE with 45 - 46 sat ?
i heard some news that DOGE devs thinking about adding it
to binance if that's happned im sure DOGE can fly again
what do u think about current price of DOGE its already raised to 80 sat
a few days ago so i think 45 sat is not a bad price to invest
Dogecoiin is slowly and gradually entering a new stage . I never liked it at first , but now there have been a few reasons for anyone who doesn’t like dogecoin to develop interest in it . Dogecoin has been around for a long time and even at the time I thought it’s going to be over, but it still continued and it never surrenders.

Even though it dropped in position on the coinmarketcap list, the market cap now is still bigger than what it was then, currently around 300 million and still going up. It is a stable currency , unlike other cryptocurrency that are hype sensitive .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
May 08, 2019, 12:15:55 PM
I can't say if now is the best time to buy doge. but if you want to buy a doge, just buy it but don't invest all your capital into doge. at the current price, use half or ¼ of your capital. the remaining capital, use it to buy doge again when the price down or use to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin.
Dogecoin is really interesting crypto in the market. But peoples are concentrate the more profit in quick time so this dump make profit at soon. Those are still believe the Dogecoin hype they are all buy constantly and surely this make good in end of the year. I think no one is predict the entire money so we don't mention the percentage of Dogecoin.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 08, 2019, 12:06:09 PM
I can't say if now is the best time to buy doge. but if you want to buy a doge, just buy it but don't invest all your capital into doge. at the current price, use half or ¼ of your capital. the remaining capital, use it to buy doge again when the price down or use to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 08, 2019, 06:16:28 AM
hi guys

Doge coin is a very good coin
Very positive coin that you can use to get profits
It dumps and pumps well, if you know your way round; you are good to go
Activity: 170
May 08, 2019, 06:09:19 AM
This is the best time to buy dogecoin, dogecoin as been doing very well since they enter exchange some years ago, and now with the couples of announcements and partners made weeks ago show they are currently working fervently on their project.
Activity: 154
May 08, 2019, 06:06:57 AM
The idea is not bad with such a market to buy this DOGE token and wait for it to grow, but I bought another GEXAN token for myself and am waiting to enter the stock exchange, they say that you can make money on it
I buy myself a DOGE token, but I don’t know when it can be sold, everyone says different information, for now I’ll keep it in my wallet, but what kind of project is it, can I have a link?
Before investing your finances there, you need to read everything carefully so that in the future there are no questions for the administration, here is the website http://gexan.io/
Activity: 76
May 08, 2019, 05:53:00 AM
The idea is not bad with such a market to buy this DOGE token and wait for it to grow, but I bought another GEXAN token for myself and am waiting to enter the stock exchange, they say that you can make money on it
I buy myself a DOGE token, but I don’t know when it can be sold, everyone says different information, for now I’ll keep it in my wallet, but what kind of project is it, can I have a link?
Activity: 154
May 08, 2019, 05:45:04 AM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
May 08, 2019, 05:35:32 AM
It is certainly not a bad idea to put some investment on dogecoin, as the price is so cheap now. It has definitely got the potential to make 2x, when the altcoins get upward momentum.
2x is easily possible. No altcoin upward movement is needed. I remember couple of months ago, while every coin was decreasing, dogecoin alone had a huge bump to 105 satoshi from 34 satoshi probably. So, it's still in best buy zone.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
May 08, 2019, 05:29:50 AM
If you planning to hold DOGE for long or just wait bull run to happen then this is perfect time to buy.

I think so, I bought a Doge to get a fast profit, I'm afraid if the hold for the long term when the price of bitcoin skyrocketed then the Doge price drops, if the profit target has been reached then selling right is the right thing.
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 08, 2019, 05:21:10 AM
Where did you get the news? If we talk about the right time to invest, maybe this is the ideal time. when the crypto market is getting better. Doge coins are priced at $ 0.0025 and are ranked 29th in Coinmarketcap, well I think that makes sense. Don't hesitate when you want to invest, because the future will await.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
May 08, 2019, 05:14:43 AM
If you planning to hold DOGE for long or just wait bull run to happen then this is perfect time to buy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
May 08, 2019, 04:45:14 AM
The Doge looks good now, but unfortunately I have sold all the Doges that I had when the price of 120 satoshi, I waited whether the performance of Doge would improve again before buying.
Activity: 645
May 08, 2019, 04:36:15 AM
I believe that these are all rumors that have no basis. Initially, Dogecoin was a joke and not claim the title of outstanding coins, so I think that it is suitable only for cheap exchanged between the exchanges. if you want to invest, you better look for another coin.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
May 08, 2019, 04:26:12 AM
Dogecoin has fallen to nearly 40 satoshis, or even lower than 40 satoshis next few hours or coming days. Such price around 40 satoshis is my dreaming entry price with Dogecoin. At least, investors won't lose their money by investing in Dogecoin because the coin won't dissappear from the crypto market, it will definitely been there for coming years. Gettiing losses or profits, that will depend on investors with their decisions to take loss or take profit, and the period they might keep holding Dogecoin in their portfolio. The comment does not serve as Buy Recommendation for Dogecoin, it is only my personal thought.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
May 08, 2019, 04:16:05 AM
hi guys

I see dogecoin on the moves, meanwhile coinbase added dogecoin and it adds to the market condition. Buying 45-46sat is a good price specially when you are just holding good coins, so i think its a better idea to hold some of Doge, and after few years it could reach 1usd, then its better.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
May 08, 2019, 04:02:23 AM
I think that DOGE will not bring you more profit than any other cryptocurrency from the top of coinmarketcap. How long have I been in the crypto market, so much I hear that someone believes about their enrichment at the expense of DOGE. But so far this has not happened. Just buy Bitcoin already and do not soar in the clouds.
Pages:
Jump to: