Pages:
Author

Topic: DOGE coin time to buy ? - page 7. (Read 1352 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
May 10, 2019, 10:49:35 AM
DOGE, for now, is not the best time to buy for me since it just dump and dump more. But, the bitcoin just keep raising more and more.

Doge's performance was difficult to ride high like other coins, moreover there were no devs. from strong third parties like ethereum or Waves, making the development of Doge very difficult.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 10, 2019, 10:19:14 AM
DOGE, for now, is not the best time to buy for me since it just dump and dump more. But, the bitcoin just keep raising more and more.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 10, 2019, 10:15:00 AM
It always to be good buy more dogecoin as well you like that. In fact today dogecoin price have been $0.002493 USD. A fair amount of volume and marketcap daily good think. From my idea, you can buy dogecoin at any time if you want to stoke.
Dogecoin is at a very cheap price and it really makes me think this is the best short-term investment at the moment because this is the coin that made me make a huge amount of money last year and certainly coin this will soon return in next few years. I think investment is never late because Dogecoin is gaining the trust of many people and this is an opportunity not to be missed during this discount period. I personally will not sell Dogecoin and will continue to hold it for at least 3 years before the market has a big improvement in value.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
May 10, 2019, 10:03:38 AM
i heard some news that DOGE devs thinking about adding it
to Binance if that's happened I am sure DOGE can fly again

Luckily it was never added to Binance. If it would now peoples DOGE would be hijacked by exchange or even stolen by hackers.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 10, 2019, 07:19:24 AM
I would say it's a good time to buy many altcoins that are still developing their product. The situation with most altcoins is ugly now, but we all know what happens after btc gains 65 or 70%...altcoin party!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
May 10, 2019, 07:15:21 AM
Doge is a good coin, but not too good to invest for long term, for taking profit and fast trade doge is perfect coin and the transaction fee is very low, many people still hold and uses doge for gambling, but nobody takes doge as a serious coin for investment
Activity: 658
May 10, 2019, 03:09:31 AM

In one month, it usually stays at 45-46 sat, but if later DOGE Devs thinks of a better good for the future, it is we who will benefit all of them even though in one mont
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 02:23:56 AM
Doge is a stable coin and this is probably one of Dogecoin’s best attributes, and one that makes it a good buy, not just in 2019, but for years to come. That’s because, part of what holds crypto back from mass adoption is volatile. It is impractical for most cryptos to be used as currencies, since they expose businesses to massive losses when prices fluctuate. In essence, stability will in the long-run determine which cryptos thrive, and which ones die off.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 01:47:33 AM
doge is a flexible electronic currency. But it has infinite quantities. so it is very difficult to doge. But doge can x2 at any time
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
May 10, 2019, 01:34:39 AM
Snip~
I think Dogecoin is a very good investment to invest now because it is certain that the value of this coin will soon reach 1000 satoshi if more pumps appear.
1000 satoshi? Is not it a over predict  buddy? Now the price of doge coin is around 39-40 satoshi. So 1000 satoshi is really so far from here. Personally I think 1000 Satoshi is really an over predict and we need to wait huge time to see the day. Even it can not be seen as well. Roll Eyes according to previous history of doge coin.
copper member
Activity: 593
May 10, 2019, 01:23:39 AM
I think 45-46 that time is the best price to buy before you are really disappointed, because Dogecoin has a good community, now planning to register at binance but has not become a guarantee that dogecoin will rise in price to high.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 10, 2019, 01:04:24 AM
It always to be good buy more dogecoin as well you like that. In fact today dogecoin price have been $0.002493 USD. A fair amount of volume and marketcap daily good think. From my idea, you can buy dogecoin at any time if you want to stoke.
You can buy anytime if you have a good insight and you have a lots of patience inside you, the market is so volatile and since that this coins have a low value, every single satoshi to increase up or decrease down will be felt right away, don't just trust the news but do more research and know well your
assets, there's  a good instances that this coin will pull up as it's been used because of it's low transaction fee, it can be a good alternatives when transferring funds between exchanges site.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
May 10, 2019, 12:26:09 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 10, 2019, 12:22:34 AM
hi guys
do u think its a good time to buy DOGE with 45 - 46 sat ?
to binance if that's happned im sure DOGE can fly again
what do u think about current price of DOGE its already raised to 80 sat
a few days ago so i think 45 sat is not a bad price to invest
I'm not sure about dogecoin to be honest. Dogecoin is one of the hardest crypto currency to predict imo, the price always increase in a sudden. My advice is always check the dogecoin market everyday and always ready, when the price increase go in buy much and sell when you think it's not go up anymore.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
May 10, 2019, 12:16:01 AM
Dogecoin is a very good choice for you to earn a high profit because the appearance of Dogecoin has given me a huge amount of money from long-term investment. Right now I am considering new investments in this coin because it will inevitably increase prices again like 2017 so investing in Dogecoin will never disappoint you.
You were right with Dogecoin but please be careful with others altcoins, excluding top altcoins, because when bitcoin moves up, scammers will become more actively in crypto. Shitty altcoins usually more generated and more actively (fake actively communication with their communities about updates, discussion, future plans, and so forth). When, people moods are more positively and more optimistic, they often more easily to get scammed, but at the ends scammers will have to pay a price for their bad activities, somehow. Generally, Dogecoin is one of best option for altcoin investments when it dipped to below 40 satoshis.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 10, 2019, 12:04:25 AM
Maybe the this is the time to buy Dogecoin because in las bull you have seen that how the Litecoin has gained after the many years of sleeping. So, most of the crypto investors are now thinking that why not the Doge this time? Crypto investors are now curious about this doge coin as it is a very lightning fast and secure payment system. Many thinkers are saying that it is a sleeping giant.
Dogecoin is a very good choice for you to earn a high profit because the appearance of Dogecoin has given me a huge amount of money from long-term investment. Right now I am considering new investments in this coin because it will inevitably increase prices again like 2017 so investing in Dogecoin will never disappoint you.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 09, 2019, 11:22:59 PM
Maybe the this is the time to buy Dogecoin because in las bull you have seen that how the Litecoin has gained after the many years of sleeping. So, most of the crypto investors are now thinking that why not the Doge this time? Crypto investors are now curious about this doge coin as it is a very lightning fast and secure payment system. Many thinkers are saying that it is a sleeping giant.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
May 09, 2019, 11:17:51 PM
hi guys

I am not sure. Dogecoin had a large supply + high crypto market fluctuations, I very doubt to invest in Dogecoin.
Even though the rumor about Dogecoin will be listing at Binance, it will not guarantee the price of Dogecoin will skyrocket.

DOGE is a good coin, many peoples using it to transfer other coins, using DOGE to avoid high fees across the exchanges.

You are right, Dogecoin is a unique mineable coin that can be relied upon to minimize transaction fees on the blockchain.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 09, 2019, 11:08:21 PM
hi guys
dont trust on any news around the internet mate especially if it didn't have a source within because it's not reliable to trust which is you'll ended up losing money at the end without knowing.  So much better to make your own TA instead to assure you can make more profits in the future, i suggest go to coinmarketcap if youre looking for a good coin to invest ,make search rather than relying on other ppl thoughs and etc.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 09, 2019, 10:49:06 PM
I think as long as you buy a good coin with cheap price, you will be fine because when the bull comes you will be able to sell it higher.
DOGE is a good coin, many peoples using it to transfer other coins, using DOGE to avoid high fees across the exchanges.
Just buy it when it is on the low price, we won't get loss.
Pages:
Jump to: