Pages:
Author

Topic: DOGE coin will it go beyond $1, why & why not? - page 3. (Read 4627 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
The coin supply of doge is too huge. For doge to reach $1, there must be some major adoption of doge worldwide and many users are buying doge. Perhaps it will happen when BTC is worth few hundred thousands.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
doge coin is a balloon. I think you better analyze your investments. a coin for a fully experimental purpose.
$ 1 is impossible. I would recommend investing in better projects.
Activity: 546
My worry for dogecoin is the lack of development we have seen of late https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dogecoin/developer#panel
Activity: 504
As much as I want to see DOGE to achieve what XRP had achieve but I don't think that is happening yet. DOGE has been tagged as a joke coin since before so I dont think people are really giving much attention to it than those new coins and tokens created and listed. But I sure hope it will reach at least a $1 before this year ends though, it would be an achievement.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
We might not be able to see DOGE coin to reach $1 and beyond within this year. Breakout from this coin already occurred. But, I may be wrong, because in cryptoverse, it has infinite possibilities and impossibilities revolving around it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Way back 3 to 4 years ago dogecoin was a hyped coin as many celebrities and hippies endorsed this shit coin that year was the year of the dogecoin but later on that year with no real use-cases and real project vision this coin has gone to nowhere and almost as a junkie coin and it is so impossible to go beyond 1 USD with no real support and no marketing engagement aside from gambling usage.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
its a meme coin i dont see it going anywhere
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
DOGE is basically a parody currency. It hardly has any utility or potential use cases. It is only being used for transactions because of less fees and fast transaction. But this can be very well achieved by many other altcoins as well. Thus, this use case will not gonna help DOGE to sustain its value in long term. Thus, betting long term on this coin isn't going to yield much profit. Better to shift from DOGE to a utility token.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
I guess this will never happen to dogecoin, for me this coins still means a joke and as a joke it will always be penny coin. None of big investors will be interest in it, as it doesn't have great technologies beyond... That is what I think
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
It is possible that Dogecoin will go beyond $1 because of it's it's existence as when the Litecoin has evolved. From $1 to Litecoin grow more that $300 last year. But this year should be the time for Dogecoin. I already accumulate the lots of Dogecoin for my portfolio.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
That is a good daydream my friend. Regarding Ripple nearly having the same supply with Doge. The difference is only about 40% of the total supply is circulating and the other 60% is locked under devs hands (which is actually not cool if I were to be asked as it can be dumped later too).

So Doge at $1 each would be worth $114 billion which makes it second largest crypto after bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
I read some article about dogecoin that make me and my friend investing in it in December but it has not make any significant price increase. I think it will be very hard for doge to hit $1 this year and I believe that more need to be done as the developer seeing to be at sleep.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
very much value the current doge to the $1. be said for the near term price target will not be achieved by the doge. $0.005082 price of doge for now. might be if it reaches $1, but I think it took more than five years.
I agree with you, it will be very difficult for DOGE to be able to reach the $ 1 price because now the price is very cheap even doge is no longer developed. which I know during this doge has never been a coin that has a high price.
Activity: 504
very much value the current doge to the $1. be said for the near term price target will not be achieved by the doge. $0.005082 price of doge for now. might be if it reaches $1, but I think it took more than five years.
Activity: 157
I don't think that it will happen unless the whole market grows proportionally or even stronger.
Activity: 630
i don't know about doge , but isn't it too much what you expect .
1 usd.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.
Many would love to see DOGE hit even half of $1 but it just not going to happen, if it did there would be many super rich crypto users overnight, stranger things have happened but this might be a stretch too far.
Activity: 336
I think the DOGE exchange rate up to $ 1 is impossible. The DOGE project is based on the trend, without any purpose or solution so the future I think it will remain at this rate. If you want to invest more then, you should mention investment in ADA or XRP. This DOGE project will be deleted in the future if there is an ICO project in place of DOGE.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I think it's impossible. The price of 1 doge equals $ 1 USD, that's an impossible thing. For some reason, doge has a low price range, and the rise and fall of doge prices are relatively stable ,,, low rise and low down. Never the price of dogecoin touches the price of 0.05 $ USD. So, as a coin with a cheap price, it is very difficult to raise prices. Price increases can occur if large altcoins such as bitcoin and ethereum rise dramatically. So stay optimistic and hope the dogecoin reaches the price of 1 $ USD. thank you
Activity: 840
I think that the price of this coin will never be very high. But this is a very nice coin. I often use it to transfer capital from one exchange to another.
Pages:
Jump to: