Pages:
Author

Topic: DOGE coin will it go beyond $1, why & why not? - page 8. (Read 4628 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
If doge coin will go beyond $1, we can say sc and dgb also can go beyond $1. Considering doge coin is not a really good project, actually I find it really difficult.
However most of us are aware that in the cryptocurrency world (not actually only in crypto) FOMO is really important. Nonsense coins can rule the market from time to time.
I would like to see other promising projects rather than dogecoin. But anyway hope all of them go beyond $1 - $10 - $100 (corresponding their coin max supply) and we all make decent money Smiley)
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.
If you hold around 1M doge and you will be the next rich person but it will never be happened. $1 rate for doge is an impossible thing. In fact about doge will be stay on the penny rate.
There is no the usefulness by hold doge right now until it will be ressurected by ether developer. The inflation of doge makes it impossible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.
Pages:
Jump to: