Pages:
Author

Topic: DOGE coin will it go beyond $1, why & why not? - page 4. (Read 4628 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
The price of this coin varies from 50-100 satoshi. And I see only one way to achieve 1 dollar. If bitcoin costs $1000000, DOGE will reach $1. But this will happen if the price of DOGE remains at the level of 50-100 Satoshi.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
It's impossible for dogecoin to be 1 USD..This comparison can not be done by looking at Ripple..There are huge differences between the two..I do not like ripple but it is a big project for Dogecoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Unfortunately, I don't believe that it would be possible. Dogecoin is unable to reach the price of 1$. There is a very large supply of this coin at the price of 0.005. From this price to 1$ is a very long way that dogecoin isn't able to travel.
Activity: 84
It may not reach 1$, but my advice it don't sell them instead use them to gas your wallet in doing transactions and during wallet transfers it may come handy this way.
Activity: 294
It is unlikely because there is not any more development on this coin so it can't get much higher in price. in comparison to the top 10 altcoins it has not much to offer to compete with them. investors will focus on the top 5 to 10 coins with serious development teams and roadmaps and continuously growing usage.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I use it because it has fast & cheap transaction and somehow Im fan of this coin also, but for reach $1 it seems like mission imposible for this people many currency coin. I didnt even see the future this coin will touch that price, yes it has huge volume trading but not enough to be on top 5 CMC list ( when it reach $1 ) IMO. it will be arround $114B marketcap vallue if that happen, so I just forget this price and enjoy this coin for short term trade.

Yeah i know what you want to say, it is a crappy coin, it will never be more than two cents. Also, transactions are fast for ethereum and bitcoin at this moment too.. ETH min transaction is costing about $0,20 each.

Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
With DOGE, it is unlikely that the exchange rate will rise to more than $ 1, as DOGE's current exchange rate is only $ 0.005. Comparing XRP with DOGE, the current XRP is a very potential project that has practical applications in large banks and DOGE is just crypto based on the meme flow so the future will not be potential.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
I use it because it has fast & cheap transaction and somehow Im fan of this coin also, but for reach $1 it seems like mission imposible for this people many currency coin. I didnt even see the future this coin will touch that price, yes it has huge volume trading but not enough to be on top 5 CMC list ( when it reach $1 ) IMO. it will be arround $114B marketcap vallue if that happen, so I just forget this price and enjoy this coin for short term trade.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.

it can not touch 1 USD in near future .
bcoz its marketcap will be huge if it touch 1 USD mark .
also it is just a meme coin .
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
There were a lot of people saying that it was gonna be over one dollar, but this is FALSE, there is no way that it can happen.

And all those who try to hype it, are those who do not even know where to invest, lmao.

I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.
There is nothing special about this coin, i dont know why people still wanting to invest in it. Last years bull market gives a decent price to all alts in the market even with those coins that have no good projects this includes dogecoin and maybe out of FOMO people start buying this coin and when it comes to a bear market they all stuck up on top of the price and waiting for it go up. However in cryptocurrency nothing is impossible to happen, i suggest just hold it maybe in the next bull market you will recover your capital and go on with other alts.

I actually think that DOGE has a small chance at reaching the $1 mark.

But its actual value will probably not rise that much to be honest. If it actually reaches $1, it'll be because of fiat currency inflating and becoming virtually worthless. Not because its real value is actually rising. But by that point I'm sure all cryptos would have risen a lot more.

At the end of the day, DOGE is an old meme coin with very limited functionality. Markets have moved away from pump and dump coins like Doge, even if there is a huge pump I don't think that a 10000%+ rise is possible. We just haven't seen that in any coin in a short period of time.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
There were a lot of people saying that it was gonna be over one dollar, but this is FALSE, there is no way that it can happen.

And all those who try to hype it, are those who do not even know where to invest, lmao.

There is nothing special about this coin, i dont know why people still wanting to invest in it. Last years bull market gives a decent price to all alts in the market even with those coins that have no good projects this includes dogecoin and maybe out of FOMO people start buying this coin and when it comes to a bear market they all stuck up on top of the price and waiting for it go up. However in cryptocurrency nothing is impossible to happen, i suggest just hold it maybe in the next bull market you will recover your capital and go on with other alts.
Inflation and There is no usefulness or ability to hold doge coin. It looks like those are still spreading misleading information about doge gets trapped when the price of doge reached the peak, and they got dumped by the whales. A joke coin never worth a lot. They are still encouraging more and more newcomers to believe in doge to take the advantages for themselves.
Activity: 87
It's a peoples coin... Why not
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
Doge is never gonna see the $1 mark. Because of the already huge and infinite supply.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
Doge to reach for 1$? on how? try to see the status it is on rank 34 on the cap but still the the price didn't even pump and I would not surprise that this coin will be later dumped by its holders since seems there's no earning movements came unto it nor profitability is very far to be seen since its long long time stable coin.
When it comes to price movement or we gonna look out on the charts we would able to say price is somehow stable which is actually right.It moves but really on very minimal satoshi range which does means it isnt really profitable into its holders and just looking out on the entire supply then anytime it can be dumped and theres no way for it to be pumped yet i dont see anything special to this coin.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
I do not believe in that. It seems to me that this coin will never become so expensive. This coin was created as a joke and I doubt that investors will show great interest to it.
Activity: 182
doge's hype passed a lot of time ago. there is no technology in this coin. now there are a lot of strong coins beside.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Dogecoin is very popular, but it won't go beyond $1. It does better than some more serious projects, because of its popularity and easy of use. And also because it is present in every exchanges like Bitcoin.
Activity: 16
Dogecoin was mostly created as a joke which is one of the main reasons it wont hit $1.  Another major problem is the circulating supply. Currently the supply is 114,128,784,576 DOGE which means if that a doge coin was $1 the market cap would be $114,128,784,576 or $114 billion., which is only a little under bitcoins current market cap.
Pages:
Jump to: